The Bet Ch. 01

Story Info
A Domme loses a bet to a Dom; he makes her pay
776 words
4.05
44.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Loser Must Pay

They always say that if you aren't prepared to lose, don't bet! Great advice for me in hindsight, but now I had lost and Sir Damian sat behind his desk, smiling smugly. "You know, you almost won, " he said as he pushed back his chair and walked around the desk to stand right in front of me. He raised his hand and touched my cheek, then slid the hand behind my neck, pulling me close into him. He whispered viciously into my ear, "I could strip you and fuck you senseless right here and now, but that's not enough. I want everyone to know what a slut you can be!" He released my neck and pushed me to his arm's length.

"You are dressed as I directed?" He tugged on the zipper of my jumpsuit and grinned as his eyes took in my naked body. He pulled the black satin down to my ankles and lifted each foot out. He tossed the garment onto the couch. "You know the inspection position, my Lady Silver. From this moment until you meet the terms of the bet, you are my slave." I laced my hands behind my neck, pulled my elbows level with my shoulders, thrust my breasts out, placed my feet apart and cast my eyes down. I heard him draw in his breath sharply. He moved in front of me and lifted my heavy breasts in his hands. He pinched and rolled my nipples, which made them long and hard. I began my meditation immediately - his touch had affected me. Usually my breasts and nipples were insensitive. He took my right nipple in his mouth and began a slow, circular motion with his tongue that sent a ripple through to my pussy.

Without releasing my nipple, he moved to the couch, placing my bottom on his thighs and my knees bent on either side. He continued to suck my nipple, pulling more and more of my breast into his mouth with each motion. I could feel his cock straining against my bottom. He finally pulled his mouth off my breast. "Damn," he whispered, "This is so wasted on your little subbie pets!" He pulled a set of vicious-looking nipple clamps from his pocket. These had a oval-shaped set of teeth on either side, like a bear trap, in addition to four posts set to accept screws.

"Very nasty," he explained. "Specially made for you, my dear. I know these are far more intense than the ones you use, so there is no way for you to prepare yourself. Yes, I know your reputation for trying every toy on your own body! " He pulled a suction device from another pocket and applied it to my still throbbing right nipple. The nipple was so stretched that it looked to be almost two inches long. He opened the first clamp and rubbed the needle sharp teeth against the base of my stretch nipple. "Feels good, doesn't it, my sweet?" he asked. "I have a similar set for your clit and lips."

I started to close my eyes but he commanded me to leave them open. "Watch!" he demanded. He pulled the two halves of the clamp wide open and positioned the pivot point on the underside of the stretched nipple. With lightning speed, he brought the two halves together. The snapping sound from the closure seemed to echo in my ears. The pain as the teeth drove into my flesh was agonizing.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," he said, adjusting the suction device to loosen a bit. My now fatter, swollen nipple made even more contact with the teeth. "Oh, we have a lonely little one here. Let's have it join the party," he said as he took my as yet unharmed nipple in his mouth. He applied his rolling and sucking technique with obvious pleasure as I again felt his cock grind into my bottom. I let myself enjoy the long tugging sensations in my pussy since it helped to turn the pain in my skewered right nipple to pleasure.

All too soon, he replaced his very talented mouth and tongue with another suction device. He took his time positioning the remaining nipple clamp, and playing with the suction device on the right nipple. He lifted my breasts from beneath, admiring his handiwork.

"You do know that my motto is slow and steady?" he asked. "We're not even halfway finished with those lovely breasts." He opened a small box on the coffee table and pulled out what looked like a tangle of small chains and straps.

(to be continued)