The Bet Ch. 03: End Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

"In here babe," I heard her cry out, I walked toward the sound of her voice and entered the master bedroom. Eva was standing in front of our bed wearing a black garter and thigh high stockings, her hair free and wild. On our bed tied to the dark wood rails and lying on our dark purple comforter was a beautiful red head, she had smooth lightly colored skin, a tight body with a bald pussy. Her tits were C sized and her light pink nipples were rigid from excitement. Her shoulder length hair lay free around her head like a wreath and when I looked into her deep green eyes, she looked familiar.

"Hey babe, this is Alexa, you remember her from the art gallery party, right?"

Familiarity rushed through me as I placed her, she was tied spread eagle with her limbs stretched tight to each corner. Eva slid onto the bed next to her and ran a finger up her side sending a shiver through her body.

"She wanted to meet you, I told her if she wanted to meet you it had to be like this. What do you think?"

She continued to move her fingers up and down her body and making Alexa groan and squirm.

"Say hello Alexa."

"Hello Michael."

I realized my mouth had been hanging open and closed it, "Hello Alexa."

Looking me in the eyes Eva brought her hand down and traced a finger over her pussy lips, lightly stroking her finger back and forth.

"Take off your clothes babe," Eva said.

*****

The end?

Note: Comments always appreciated.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers