All Comments on 'The Bevington Academy Ch. 02'

by Sarahk100

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
premise needs work

Far fetched and unbelievable story. The FBI works better than this. They would not have agents caught of guard and on their own in this way with no help, and out of contact. They plan things out before agents go under cover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
when you go to all the trouble...

to explain that the main character is trained to resist interrogation and hypnosis, yet he falls prey to the latter rather easily, it kind of defeats the purpose of the story, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sorry but this is stupid. Where did you come up with this. I don't mean to be rude but everything you have said has contradicted itself. None of it makes any sense!?!?

Cocklover31Cocklover31about 11 years ago

All of you Anon's are looking at the story too literally and you need to just enjoy it for what it's worth. I believe it is a very stimulating story, and I truly hope you continue with many more chapters Sarah!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

the biggest flaw is how fast the fbi agent progresses to a sissy slut. it would have been better if it took longer for him to be indoctrinated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Story is good

Some of these comments are just silly. Do people expect there to be a realistic way to convert straight men into tranneys in a way that would make a good story? It's fantasy! People need to learn to let go.

My only complaint is you should make the posts longer, go into detail a little more. That said I love these undercover / feminization stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loving it

really ooking forward to the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Wish I could go to this school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!

Holy crap this is good, REALLY want to see this continued, one of the best stories out there.

Miles63Miles63over 8 years ago
Ignore the bad comments

Don't worry about the bad comments, it's amazing how many English teachers masterbate on this site! Lol. I have a following of people who love my stories and then there are some who are just plain dicks. Keep writing, the more you do the better you get. Don't get discoraged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this story. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

he was basically set up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yumm,

This is good (as a mostly straight guy (with fantasies of being female (among other things))). Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous