The Bi-Wives Surprise

Story Info
Bob and Ray come home to find there is some explaining to do.
6.1k words
4.49
45k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray and I were sitting in our favorite sports bar waiting for Bill and Mike to show. We had reserved a table for the playoff game, that afternoon. The place was getting crowded and noisy. In fact so noisy that Ray almost didn't hear his cell ringing. He looked at it, mouthed "Bill" to me, and answered. He had to put his finger in his other ear to hear Bill talking. He nodded a couple of time and I heard him say some conciliatory words and then hang up.

He leaned close to me to speak in my ear. "Bill and Mike won't be coming," he said. "Bill's wife is running some high fevers and he is taking her to the hospital. Since Mike was riding with him, Mike is staying home to watch the game with his family."

"So much for a guy's day out." I said. We were sitting in a booth, facing the large screen TV, Where the game would be starting in about twenty minutes. The booth could easily hold five to six people.

Ray looked at me and asked, "Wanna free up the booth and we can sit at the bar?" I looked at the bar where it was starting to crowd up.

"Tell you what," I said, "That 70 inch TV I have in the basement playroom looks pretty good right now. I got a new keg in the fridge and we have snacks there. Want to move the party? It will be a lot quieter."

Ray flipped me a thumbs up sign and we got out of the booth and headed for the door. On the way out, I stopped by the host's kiosk and dropped our reservation for the booth. That freed it up for them to assign to someone else. Once we were outside the drop in noise level was almost deafening.

"Yep," said Ray, "I think your basement is a much better idea." He had ridden to the bar with me, so we got back into my Cherokee and headed for my house.

"Wonder what the other half's are up to," said Ray. Our wives had decided that, since Ray and I were going out to the bar, they would go to a girl's day out. They didn't mention where, though.

"I don't know," I said, "Probably some fantastic sale some place or they found a new boutique or spa to play in. Silvia, Ray's wife and Doris, Mine, were always finding a new spa to smear some kind of beauty gook on them. "I wonder if they found a couple other playmates to go with them." I said.

As we pulled into my driveway, we found Silvia's car parked in front of the house. I pushed the remote to open the garage door, and as it opened, we saw Doris's car was sitting in her half of the garage.

"Uh Oh," said Ray, "I hope they haven't bogarted the TV for some chick movie." We went into the kitchen from the garage and I called Doris's name a couple of time with no response. We walked to the front hallway where we found the basement door partially closed. As I opened it to call again, we heard some sounds of definite feminine arousal drifting up the stairs.

Ray and I stood at the doorway. "Have our spouses found some new boyfriends?" I whispered. Ray snickered and we walked quietly down the steps until we could see into the basement playroom. What we found literally floored us.

The TV was playing one of the orgy porn DVD's that I had in my stash. That's where a lot of the sexual noises were coming from. But, it was what we could see over the top of the back of the couch that had us entranced.

My lovely wife, Doris, was lying, on her back, on the couch, totally naked, with one leg splayed over the back of the couch and the other resting on the coffee table. Actually, her legs and arms were mostly all we could see. Her arms were wrapped around the chocolate ass of Ray's wife, Silvia. It was obvious that she was licking Silvia's clit and one hand was thrusting fingers in and out of Silvia's pussy and one finger in her asshole. Silvia was lying opposite of Doris with her head buried in my wife's crotch. Both women were in the throes of impending orgasms.

Ray and I sat quietly on the stairs to watch the show. I, also, spotted the small wooden chest that held my stash of toys, lubes, and videos that I used for my bi-sexual side. The chest was open at the end of the couch and the women had taken out most of the contents and arrayed them on the lid. I nudged Ray and pointed to the chest. He saw what it was and grimaced.

"I guess Pandora has opened the box." He said, "Now what?"

"Are we still concerned about a football game?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nope." He said, "I think we have something else to hold our attention for a while."

The women's moans were reaching a crescendo and I saw Doris's legs start the quiver that indicated she was about to peak. Silvia's lags spread further apart and Doris increased her efforts to the result that those beautiful brown ass cheeks started to clench and release. Doris's legs had started their orgasm jerk, while her fingers were almost a blur punching into her friend's dark pussy.

Silvia's entire body stiffened her ass cheeks were clenching and unclenching and we heard her muffled screams that she directed into my wife's cunt. Doris's legs finally went straight out, as she let out a loud groan and her head flew back far enough for her wide eyes to look right at me.

"Good God," said Ray, "I've never seen her come like that." "Yeah," I said, "I think both of them were pretty intense."

The women were starting to come down from their high marks and Doris's eyes focused on us sitting on the stairs. She gave us a quizzical look, then, her eyes got wide again.

"Oh My God!" she cried, "Silvie, the boys are here!"

"What?" Silvia said, as her head snapped up to spot us watching their play. She lifted herself off Doris and sat up. Doris twisted around to sit beside her. They both had their arms around each other. They were both looking at Ray and me as we stood up and continued down the stairs.

Now, I have seen Doris naked daily, and she never fails to amaze me. She is almost 5-foot, six with a nice set of 36D boobs. She continues to work out and keeps herself in good trim, although time is starting to let things sag a little here and there. She keeps her natural auburn colored bush trimmed and keeps her hair the same color. The slightest gray strand can cause an emergency trip to the beauty parlor.

This was the first time I had ever seen Silvia in the nude. She had to be almost 6 foot tall with a rich chocolate colored skin. A little lighter than Ray's dark shade. With beautiful doe eyes and an obvious 38 or 40DD breast size. She was also in trim shape, not surprisingly as she and Doris and a couple of other gals worked out or played some sports regularly. She kept her raven locks straight and neatly bobbed and her bush was neatly trimmed.

Ray and I walked over and sat in the armchairs, across the coffee table from the couch. Ray picked up the remote and turned the volume on the TV down. The women kept looking at the two of us warily, still holding onto one another.

"My, my, my, my, my." Said Ray, "that has to be the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my entire life!"

"I agree," I said "I have never seen such a beautiful display of passion before."

The women looked at one another and Doris began to giggle, which started Silvia snickering. Soon they were hanging on each other laughing. Ray and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We had no idea what set them off.

"So, are you two OK with this?" My wife asked, still giggling.

I looked at Ray and we both laughed. "Darling," I said, "You two were having so much fun, it would be a sin to intervene."

Silvia looked at Ray and said, in her school teacher voice, "Raymond, you do realize that Bob is looking at your naked wife."

"And I am enjoying looking at his." said Ray. "You two make a very lovely pepper and salt pair. May I ask how long you two have been playing together?"

Doris answered, "Oh, just this afternoon, after we found this little treasure chest." She reached over the arm of the couch and laid her hand on my stash chest. "We were in the store room, looking for the Halloween decorations, when we came across this box. It piqued our curiosity and we dug through it and found these wonderful toys and DVD's. We put the orgy DVD in the player and while we were watching it, we sort of got carried away. Would one of you care to explain this little trove?"

Ray looked at the floor and mumbled something about the chest being mine. Silvia looked at him and asked, "Do you think, if I went searching through the garage attic room at our house, maybe I would find another one? Do you think I might find another address book like this one?" She held up my book that had the names of our contacts on the Senior Bi-Guys website for the parties Ray and I attended every now and then. Parties where 5 – 8 guys would get together in a hotel suite somewhere for some heavy man to man sex.

Doris looked at me. "Bob," she asked, "Who are the names in this book and what are these parties it talks about? Are you going to parties without me? Exactly who attends these parties?"

Silvia looked at Ray. "You are on the hook for this, also, Dear Heart. You haven't taken me to any parties in any hotels lately." She said.

Ray looked at me and shook his head.

"I, also, notice that most of the DVD's in this pile are about bi-sexual relations between men. Only a few of them had any women in them and they were bi-sexual, too," said Doris.

I looked at Ray. "I think we have been nailed to the proverbial wall." I said. "Maybe it would be easiest to just show them?"

"Yep," said Ray. At that, we stood up and started to undress. Ray was pulling his polo shirt over his head and I was undoing my jeans.

"What are you two doing?" asked Doris.

"You two don't think we're going to let you guys have sex with us, do you?" asked Silvia.

I had just dropped my boxers and Ray was pulling his tighty-whities down. I pulled my t-shirt off and started to lie down on the rug.

Ray looked at the women, put his finger to his lips and said "SSshhh – watch and learn." He looked down at me and asked, "69?" I nodded my head and he walked around, kneeling and leaning over so his beautiful, black cock hung right at my lips. I eagerly sucked it into my mouth and start some tongue action on it, while he leaned over onto his elbows and slurped my cock into his hot mouth, sucking on it like a straw. His cock hardened rapidly and he started a gentle thrusting into my mouth which drove the head of his cock almost into my throat. I felt my dick hardening in his mouth and he started a bobbing motion on it that rapidly brought it to full staff.

The women were sitting on the couch, still holding hands, eyes and mouths wide open, watching us pleasure one another.

"Oh My God," said Doris, "These two are bi-sexual."

"And they've been having sex with other men." said Silvia.

"I've never seen anything like this." said Doris. Meanwhile, Ray and I had started to feel the pleasure we were causing each other and were starting to really get into it. To say there was some loud slurping going on would be an understatement.

"Actually," said Silvia, "It's hotter than what we watched on the DVD." "Yeah, kinda," said Doris.

I had gotten a couple of fingers to my mouth and got them slick with saliva. I reached around Ray's ass and started fingering his asshole, working my middle finger into the anal ring. This caused him to speed up thrusting his cock in my mouth and throat and speed up bobbing up and down on my cock. I was starting to feel the juices building and wasn't sure how much longer I was going to last. Ray's approach to sex was to get you to climax quickly. While I didn't know how he was with women, with men he was a wham-bang, Thank You Man type of lover, both for him and his partner.

Silvia reached out and slapped Ray on the ass. "Hey, you two, we have some more questions." She said.

Ray didn't slow his sucking, but I pushed him up enough to reply, "Wait," I gasped. "We're to close." I pulled Ray's ass down and his cock deep into my mouth and started swallowing around the head. My middle finger was now in his asshole caressing his prostate. Ray's thrusting turned kind of jerky and I heard that rasping groan he puts out when the end is imminent. His cock was swelling even more and jamming in the back of my mouth. I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock just to limit how deep he could go, but I didn't squeeze – I didn't want to stop the treat I was about to receive.

My balls were churning and his sucking and bobbing was increasing with the groan. But, he got there first. The first blast of his come almost shot straight down my throat. I pulled back a little because he always squirts a lot. His hips froze in the thrust position and if it wasn't for my hand his cock would be buried in my throat. It was all I could do to keep swallowing as rope after rope of come kept shooting into my mouth. But that didn't stop his head from bobbing or his cheeks from caving in to the suction job he was giving me.

I gave him a muffled yell in warning as my first shot went up the tubes. His bobbing stopped but his suction continued to pull the squirts right out of my cock. I just went limp and let it flow. But, I still had his softening dick in my mouth and I was still tonguing the hell out of it. I had swallowed everything he fed me and didn't bother to stop for taste. Since I don't squirt half as much as Ray, he finished me off in a short time.

He lifted his hips off my face and I made sure to keep my lips tight on his cock as it slid out of my mouth. He gave a half roll coming up to a sitting position beside me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to face him. We both turned and looked at our wives at the same time, only to find them locked in a deep kiss with Silvia caressing Doris tits and Doris gently teasing Silvia's clit.

Ray harrumphed to clear his throat. Silvia opened her eyes and looked at us sideways. She gently broke the kiss and left Doris lying back on her arm with her eyes still closed and enjoying the nipple play.

I spoke up, softly "Darling, you said there were more questions?"

Doris opened her eyes and looked around before focusing back on me. "Parties." She said softly.

"Yes, parties," said Silvia, "What's this about bi-sexual parties?" She was looking back and forth at Ray and me.

"Well," I said, "You can see that Ray and I know how to take care of each other, and, yes, we do go further than blow jobs."

"Now that's something I'd like to see," murmured Doris. Silvia kissed her finger and put it to Doris's lips and said "Shhh, let's hear this."

Ray spoke up. "Silvie, I know I told you that Bob and I met at the club. You probably thought I was speaking about the country club, but in actuality, Bob and I belong to a senior men's club. One day, Bob and I were invited to a get together with five other men in a hotel suite. That was the first time he and I met. That get-together turned into an orgy of men satisfying men."

Doris sat up. "What, you're having sex with a bunch of other men?" she asked. "Bob, are you turning gay on me? Last Sunday afternoon you left me totally wilted after that living room sex we had. Okay, I'm confused." She blushed a bit, having admitted out loud that we had sex on Sunday.

"No, Darling, I'm not turning gay on you." I said. "This club we are in is comprised of senior men – men well over 50, mostly retired. Many of them have wives who are not like you and Silvie. Their wives don't want sex any more or for some reason can't have sex any more. Many of the men are widowers, who just haven't been able to find a good woman or just don't want to replace their passed wife."

Ray broke in, "I think Bob and I clicked because we still have wives that we love very much and still want to hit the mattress with any time we can. Do you remember the trick I showed you how to get me hard again? By dragging the tips of your finger nails up and down my cock and legs and chest?"

"That's what I do to Bob when I want some more, later." said Doris.

"Yep," said Ray, "That's what he told me when he used it one me at the first party we attended. After that party he and I hooked up a few more times and we've become fast friends."

"But, you still go to these parties?" asked Silvia.

"Well, not unless the club asks us to host one." I said. "And neither of us has hosted a party in more than a year. But we have made other friends in the club and we do get together with them sometimes."

"Wait a minute," said Doris. "What about diseases, STD's, HIV?"

"Oh," I said. "We've all been tested and have to keep our tests up to date for the club. All of our close friends are a pretty tight knit group and we don't play outside our group. New guys have to be tested and there are always condoms for those that want them, either the top or bottom. And the bottom guy always makes the rules."

Silvia adopted her teacher voice. "Raymond, what made you turn to men? Aren't I enough for you?"

"That's a loaded question." I murmured.

"I was asking Raymond." snapped Silvia.

"I guess curiosity." said Ray. "I love our life and sexy times together. You can turn me on like no other woman on this planet. But, I had read about man on man sex and watched some gay porn. I wasn't really turned on, but I wanted to know what it was like to suck a man's cock and taste his come. I wanted to know what a cock felt like sliding in and out of my ass."

"I didn't trust the gay video stores." He said, "And then I found the club's website and found other guy's just like me. They weren't gay, they were curious and they needed to fulfill a desire. They didn't want to fall in love or set up a long term partnership. They wanted sex with other men. That's all."

"I resemble those remarks." I said. "I even went to a sex shop and bought some of those toys you found to see if I could really take a cock up my ass. I found I actually enjoyed it. But real cocks are way better than rubber or silicone toys."

"You can say that again." said Doris. "But, Bob, I'm kind of hurt that you hid all this from me. Didn't you trust me enough to confide in me?"

"I guess I didn't want you to think I was going gay or weird or not manly enough, or I don't know." I said. "I love you very much and I really didn't want to hurt you. I think our sexy times, in bed, on the couch, in the hot tub. . ."

"Ok, I get it." said Doris, blushing. "You don't have to go into detail."

"But," said Silvia, "Enquiring minds want to know." She chuckled. "Well, Doris, what do we do with these two? Do we go find some other cocks the see if they satisfy us?"

"Wait a minute," said Ray. "We didn't go chasing other women."

"Humph," said Silvia. "That's true, but I think Doris & I should open our relationship some more. And, I think we need to lay some ground rules for the future. Agreed?"

"Ray and I looked at each other. "Just what did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Doris spoke up, "First – no more hotel parties, period."

"That's right," said Silvia. "I want to go to parties with you, mister, not stay at home, alone."

"You don't have to be alone, Love." Doris said, licking Silvia's ear. You can always call me." Silvia shivered and giggled a bit.

"Okay," said Ray, looking at me. "No more hotel parties."

I nodded my head. "But, what about the friends in our group?" I asked.

"Do I know these men?" asked Silvia.

"You both know a lot of them." said Ray. "But they would be embarrassed all to hell if they knew that you knew what we did. Please keep that under your hats."

"Where do you guy's meet those men?" asked Doris.

"Well, we really don't have a club house or anything like that." I said. "We've gotten together down here a couple of times while you were out at the tennis club or shopping with your girlfriends. Same, at Ray's, when Silvie was out, or at one of the other guys houses when their wives were gone. Those are just two or three or maybe four guys at a time, though."

12