The Bi-Wives Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean you have sex with men in our bedrooms?" demanded Silvia.

"No, no," said Ray, quickly, "We always take it to the playroom down here or, at our house, to the den. We just use the couch or use blow up mattresses."

"And every one is responsible to help clean up before we leave." I added.

"What about these other men's wives?" asked Doris?

"What about them?" I asked.

"Are they still having sex with their wives, or are they the poor guys whose wives don't put out any more?" asked Silvia.

Ray looked at me, questioningly. "I'm not sure," I said. "I think, from what Sid says, he and Gale still get it on. The other men – I don't know. It's sort of a don't ask – don't tell kind of thing. We really don't get into that a lot. It's mostly just the sex."

While all this talking was going on, Doris and Silvia had been sitting on the couch with their arms around each other and caressing each other continuously. Silvia's legs were spread so Doris could use her fingernail trick on Silvia's labia and clitoris. Meanwhile Silvia kept playing with Doris's nipples, which were standing out rock hard. Both women continually nibbled, licked or nuzzled the other periodically and Ray and I could tell the tension was building.

"Is there anything that we can do for you ladies?" asked Ray. "You both seem to be a little tense."

"Yeah," said Doris. "I have never seen men fuck. I wanna watch one of you fuck the other."

"That sounds good," said Silvia. "Who fucks whom?"

"Tell you what," said Doris, "They will bring their magnificent tongues over here and go to town. Whichever one of them can make one of us come first, gets to fuck the other one."

Both Silvia and I knew how Ray worked in sex – Rush to the climax. "Wait," said Silvia. "Ray knows all my Triggers and Bob knows Doris's. Let's make it more challenging. Bob gets to work on me and Ray gets to work on Doris."

"Ooohh," said Doris. "That sounds interesting. Gentlemen?"

Doris slid over a bit on the couch and spread her knees. Ray & I looked at each other, shrugged, and crawled around the table – Ray to Doris's pussy and I to Silvia's.

"Alright, Boys," said Silvia," Ready, set, go –"

On that, Ray and I both dived right in. I found Silvia's smell quite entrancing. Her bush was like Ray's, tightly curled and neatly trimmed. I went straight to her clit, curling my tongue into a tube and sucking it in. After all the teasing Doris had done, she was still quite wet, so it was easy to slide two fingers in to find her g-spot.

"OooOOHH", Silvia moaned, lifting her pussy up to my mouth. "What are you doing – Oooaahhh – keep doing it." Her taste was delicious. My fingers probed a little deeper and just fucked in and out a couple of times. Then I flipped my hand over so I could probe for her spot. I must have hit it because she started to do a slight hump into my face in time with my finger probes.

"AaaahHHHIIIEEEEEE", Silvia cried. I quickened the pace moving my fingers faster and using my curled tongue to saw up and down on her clit – keeping a constant suction on it.

I heard Doris crying "Oh Shit, Ray, your tongue is so long – EEEeeeee – yes, Suck it SUCK IT!"

Silvia's thighs were beginning to squeeze my head and she was running her hand all over the back of my head to prevent me from pulling back. Her hips were jerking her pussy against my mouth making it hard to maintain my clitoral stimulation. Her juices were flowing and completely coated my hand and lips. Luckily, they coated my pinkie finger, making it slick enough to easily penetrate her anus. Now she was being stimulated from three sources and that was enough to push her over the top.

"Ah Shit – AAAAhhhhhhhooooHHH!" she cried, as she came" Her pussy gushed her sweet liquids and her hips pushed up off the couch and almost pushed me back over the coffee table. It took most of what I had to keep licking and stroking her.

Her legs were quivering and her breathing became deep hard gasps. Finally she used both hands on my head to push me away from her pussy. "Stop!" she cried, "No more, no more – Ohhhh God."

Silvia grabbed my head with her hands and pulled me up to her face where she started a long tongue twisting kiss, with her moaning into my mouth. Doris was still gasping as Ray kept up his tongue work on her clitoris and finger work on her pussy. Silvia finally broke the kiss and lay back on the couch, sated. We both turned to watch Ray pleasuring Doris.

Doris had slid down so her pussy was hanging off the edge of the couch. As tall as Ray was, he almost had to bend in half to reach her juicy clit. This placed his ass high in the air. Silvia reached out, caressed his ass cheeks, and ran her fingertips up and down the crack of his ass.

"Well, Bob," she said. "You won the contest. Are you ready to fuck my husband's ass for us? I see you're nice and hard, so maybe you should tap that while it's in such a nice position. Do you need some lube or something?"

I reached around the table to my stash box and pulled out a bottle of our favorite lube. I squirted some on my fingers and started to smear it around Ray's asshole. Ray grunted around Doris's clit and pushed back on my fingers.

"Oh my god," said Doris. "He wants it. Give him what he wants, Darling."

I slicked up my cock with lube and got in position behind Ray. The way he was bent, his ass was too high for me to take him on my knees, so I started to get into a squat. I just wasn't sure how long I could hold that position.

Ray solved that problem by extending his legs out a bit, bringing his asshole down to my cock. We had, obviously, done this before. I used my slick finger to probe his asshole a bit to get him used to it and then slowly slid my cock in so the head was just past the anal ring. Ray was having none of slowness, though, and pushed his ass back so my cock slid in, almost to the hilt.

Silvia got on her knees beside us and reached under Ray, gently grabbing his cock. She laid her head on Ray's back, watching me start to stroke in and out of his asshole. "Ohmigod," she said, "This is soooooo hot."

Ray was grunting into Doris's pussy. "Oh shit, Ray" she cried, "Like that – Oh Yeah – Just like that!" Doris's legs started to quiver, and, I knew she was getting ready to peak and I knew how to get Ray really going. I started to slam into his ass, pulling almost all the way out and pile driving back in to the hilt.

"Stroke his cock fast, Silvie," I said. "Make him cum hard." Silvia increased her tempo on his cock.

The result was Ray devouring Doris's clit. His fingers were a blur, stroking in an out of her pussy and his little finger had penetrated her asshole. Doris's body was tightening – her thighs clamping Ray's head tight as her orgasm peaked in her.

"AAAAaiiiiieeeeaaaAAHHH, Yes! Yes! Yes! AAAAAAHHHHHH," she cried, head back, hands holding Ray tight against her pussy, hips jerking without any rhythm. As she sagged back into the couch, Ray got his head free from her thighs, but left it laying in her lap as Silvie and I worked on him. Doris kept stroking his head and rubbing his back with one hand while caressing Silvia's ass with her other.

Silvia's arm was a blur as she jerked his cock and I was driving into him like crazy. Suddenly, he clamped his ass down on my cock and I knew Silvia's actions were having their affect. He started his rhythmic grunt and started driving his ass back on my cock. This started my balls boiling and I knew I was going to squirt any second.

Ray lifted his head and looked at Doris. She took hold of his head and leaned forward, planting a sloppy lip lock on him. Ray's groan started deep and blasted into my wife's mouth as he came. As he came his asshole clamped down on my cock triggering my release and I slammed into him on last time and filled his ass with come.

As Ray came down from his climax, Doris gathered his head and held it to her breasts, caressing his head and rubbing his neck. As I fell back, my cock popped out of Ray's ass, letting some come dribble down his balls. Silvia lifted herself off Ray's back and sat on the floor beside me. I put an arm around her and she dropped her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me. All four of us needed a few minutes to get over the intensity of what we had done.

"Oh My God'" said Doris. "What have we done, now?"

"I don't know," said Silvia, her head still resting on my shoulder, "But that had to be the hottest sex I have ever had."

Ray made a point out of kissing both of Doris's nipples, and then turn his head to face his wife. "Do you mean you're okay with this?" he asked.

Silvia lifted her head and looked at her husband. "If you mean, should we explore some more as a foursome" Oh Hell, Yeah!" she said.

I looked at Doris. "What about you?" I asked.

Doris looked around at the four of us. "I never imagined something like this," she said, "I've read about swinging and orgies, but I never thought we would ever participate. Of course I never imagined having sex with a woman before, either. And I never, ever imagined that my husband would like having sex with other men. This is really a lot to think about."

"Darling - - -, "I started.

"Wait," she said, "as far as the four of us, this is totally awesome. I've never felt so free and open as I have with Silvie or when the four of us got going." She lifted Ray's face to hers and gave him a soft kiss. "Baby, if your cock is as good as your tongue, I just can't wait."

Silvia and I looked at one another and started to laugh. Doris looked at us and asked "What's so funny about that?"

"Well, My Love," I said, "Besides Ray, you're the only one here who hasn't felt his dick pounding at you." At that, all four of us started laughing.

Ray broached our concern again. "So, what about Bob and me and our buddies?"

Silvia reached out and swatted his ass. "Spoil sport," she said. "Well, as long as this is out in the open we might as well play it as it goes. Just remember that Doris & I have a lot of girlfriends, too. We just have to find out who is open to play. Right, Doris?"

Doris looked at her with wide eyes. "Do you think any of the others would be willing to play like this?"

"I don't know," said Silvia, "But it won't hurt to find out."

"Whoa, you two." I said, "Remember to keep it safe. All the guys in our group have been tested and we keep it amongst ourselves. I don't know how women go about that, but make sure everyone is clean. No STD's"

Doris looked at me. "So, you're Okay if I fool around with other women?" she asked.

"As long as you come home to me or with me, Darling." I said.

Silvia unwrapped herself from around me and started to get up. "Okay, folks," she said, "I'm starving. Do you have any food in this house or do we have to get dressed and go get some?"

"How about pizzas or Chinese?" asked Doris, "I don't know if I want to get dressed, yet?"

The four of us looked at each other and started laughing again. "Okay," I said. "I'll make the call." I stood up and reached down for Ray's hand to pull him up off the floor. Ray stood up, but Doris grabbed his arm and pulled him down beside her on the couch.

"Nope," she said, laughing, "He's mine for a while. After you call for dinner, you can go play with that other hussy."

"Who gets dressed to answer the door for the deliveryman?" asked Silvia.

"Don't care," said Doris, "Ray and I will be right here. You two run along and play."

Silvia closed up behind me, pressing those soft globes into my back. She wrapped her arms around me again, one hand dropping down to grab my cock. "Well, Lover, I guess we've been told." She said. "Go make the call. I'm going to go pee and then, when you get back, we'll find out what you can do with this thing."

As I walked up the stairs, I watched Silvia's fine ass swaying on her way to the bathroom. Doris and Ray were starting to make out on the couch. "Wow!" I thought. "Where ever we're going from here, it's going to be a wild ride."

=====================

Bob and Ray practice safe sex with their buddies. You should be doing that, also.

12