The Big Beaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting his forearm in the hollow of her cheeks, he reached to feel her pussy once again. Wetter now, he could feel her slippery lips and ran a couple of fingers between them. Warm, wet and slippery, he inserted a finger into her pussy and, as she bobbed up and down on his cock, he probed in and out of her, reaching as far as he could.

Both breathing hard, Becky moaned around his cock and Joe moaned out loud. Becky kept her head bobbing, taking him into her mouth... sliding down until his shorts stopped her then back up to tease his tip with her tongue. Meanwhile, Joe fingered her, finding a rhythm that matched hers; pushing a finger deeply into her, then pulling out to slide it back and forth between her wet lips.

Becky picked up speed and Joe could feel an orgasm building. As he clenched his ass, trying to hold back, he reached further and found her clit with his fingertip. Finger wet from her juices, he touched her clit. Becky popped noisily off his cock "My gawd," she gasped, then went down on him once again.

Back to bobbing on him, Joe circled her clit with a wet finger, tracing circles around her little bud, pressing against her, feeling her smoothness on his fingertip. As she starting rocking against his finger, bucking against his hand, she kept his head between her lips and reached to hold his shaft.

Joe was having a hard time watching the road as she both stroked and sucked him and he could feel himself needing to cum. Still, he kept fingering fondling her clit with his fingers as she pushed against his hand. With Joe massaging her slippery clit, Becky felt she was ready to explode and groaned deep in her throat. Sensing Joe was ready to cum, and knowing she was ready to explode, she stroked him quicker as he responded by fondling her.

Finally, as she heard Joe moan loudly above her, she felt him tense and then his cum pumped into her mouth. As he came, she bucked against his hand and, between his palm against her lips and his fingers exciting her clit, she came as well, shuddering against him. Her mouth filled with cum and she bucked against him, pushing against the fingers that were driving her crazy with passion.

As waves of pleasure shot through her, Joe quit cumming and she pulled off his cock, pressing her lips tightly against him as she withdrew. As his head popped out of her mouth, she swallowed as Joe stopped fondling her clit and simply kept his warm hand placed over her pussy.

As she pulled off him, Joe pushed the skirt back over Becky's bare bum. She sank back in the passenger seat and looked at him. Still tasting his cum in her mouth, she bent to kiss him once again. His mouth open, she pushed her tongue into his mouth and he tasted something of himself.

Breaking the kiss, her face still close to his, she muttered, "My gawd, Joe."

He kissed her lightly. "I know. Amazing."

Exhausted, Becky squirmed around to get back in her seat. Her chest heaving, she was breathing hard and when she looked at Joe, she noticed a sheen of sweat in his hairline and drips running down the side of his face.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Are you kidding," he whispered back. "Thank you."

They sat in a slightly uncomfortable silence for several minutes before Joe said, "Well, here we are." He pulled into the arena parking lot and, following the instructions of an attendant, pulled into the spot which had been assigned to them.

Shutting off the Prius, everything seemed extremely quiet around them. Turning the key again, he turned on the radio. "Now," he said. "We wait."

"Wait" What do you mean, wait?"

"Don't you remember? We have to wait for some Friends volunteers to get here and lift this beaver off the car before we can get out."

"Oh my gawd, I had forgotten that," she said. "Still, this is rather nice, too." She leaned toward him and placed her head on his shoulder as he put his arm around her.

"Indeed it is."

As a hint of embarrassment flashed through her mind, Becky pulled away from him, looked him in the eyes and said, "You'd never tell anybody about this would you?"

Joe looked at her, blushing slightly. "Are you kidding? Who would ever believe that my most memorable experience of, well..." he chuckled... "being in a beaver, was while, well... being in a beaver? That's so Canadian, it's almost scary."

12