All Comments on 'The Big Black Bed'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
earnestloverearnestloveralmost 16 years ago
umm ok

U kind of lost your magic in this one hydra. I was hoping for a continuation to succubus summoning 104 with Verde and Rosa.. but yu continued with Koontz..maybe someone will like it.. but u lost the control and the teasing that your other succubi have.You have the potential to write much much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not great, ok.

Must agree with earnestlover, this is your first work i didnt enjoy reading. The best written by far are all the Succubus storeys, although i would'nt suggest you carry on Succubus Summoning chapters much longer as it will become stale. Anyway Phil is just a toy to the Succubus pair and soon to be dead if you stay true to the whole creature myth.

Slayer vs. Succubus was the best storey from your more recent work imo...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Quite good

Not the best but it was not bad.

I like the assimilation theme, and the more twisted sex here (absorption, anal intrusion) as opposed to the vanilla-ish succubus encounters is quite welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I enjoyed it

It's not among my favorites but I still found it enjoyable. The whole concept of the black bed was rather eerie and the ending even more so. Keep up the good work, I love your Succubus stories. - ann

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Mixed opinions

Mixed opinions on this one. That's fine. Sometimes I like to break things up with a weirder/nastier one that won't be to everyone's taste. Wouldn't want people getting too comfortable :).

<p>Still, I worry about getting jaded/predictable/losing the touch (what little of it I possess).

<p>If you didn't like it because the monster-girl was a little too damn weird. Sorry, there'll be a few of those slipped in from time to time (without warning obviously, where would the fun be if I tipped people off :) ).

<p>If you didn't like it because of a more mechanistic fault in the story (the grammar was poor, characters flat or it was just plain boring) PLEASE PM or email me so I can burn out any bad habits before they get ingrained. :)

<p>thanks

<p>Many-Eyed Hydra

<p>p.s Ann, I took the liberty of removing the extra copies from the quad post. Hope you don't mind. :)

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonalmost 16 years ago
Nice variation

I didn't enjoy this as much as I enjoy most of your stories but there are two things I think are really good about it. First is your continued variation in all your stories, never quite the same thing twice makes them more effective.

I also think it's very effective when you link the stories even in a very non-invasive way by involving Koontz or Annette

Thanks for writing and I look forward to reading your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please write more!

I love googirls or girls forming out of objects

PRIMAL_ACID_GODSPRIMAL_ACID_GODSalmost 12 years ago
ta! what a ride

thanks for this, cheers!

PrimalDesirePrimalDesirealmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

This is easily one of my more favourite pieces you've done. The latex woman, absorption, everything about this story was quite tantalizing. Well done.

I suppose I can understand why some people don't like this, though. It's not as hard-core as some of your other pieces are; but that's why I love it; it's subtle. Please do another like this some day.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 10 years ago
brilliant tale

dark and macabre, great idea of the morphing / latex bed / girl. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Politics!

You are a word manipulation Master! This story allowed me to be that fly-on-the-wall allowing me to observe the machinations of the "goo girl" and her supplier.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

Looks Protelia knows the infamous goo girl “bed trick.”

NickDNNickDNover 3 years ago

I adore your stories. I could say some follow a specific pattern, but that doesn’t really matter as the stories really work well and you are a master of this sort of ‘Erotic Tales of the Unexpected’ I love them. This particular story with Mr Koontz (another great nod) and his deadly harem is a subject I’d love to see expanded.

A brilliant work.

FTM_FuckTheMonarchyFTM_FuckTheMonarchy3 months ago

Corrupt politician dies in an oil-pool/sex scandal combo, with a prostate massage to boot!

Fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous