The Big Black Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absorb me," she whispered, her dripping lips almost brushing his. "Digest me. Accept me into your body."

Linaker felt her as she flowed into and filled his intestines. He felt her as he absorbed her into his bloodstream. A blissful, numbing pleasure spread throughout his body. His hands and feet sank into the bed and were enfolded by her soft flesh.

"Yes," she sighed. "Take my gift and give me yours. Let us become a blissful whole."

She sat up, her breasts leaving behind sticky black puddles on his chest. She bounced upon him with greater urgency, each downward thrust pushing him deeper down into the soft bed. His cock was sucked even further into her amorphous body and held in place as she massaged it with slow, strong pulses.

Linaker's spine arched backwards driving his shoulders deeper into the bed. His arms were already engulfed. He couldn't think. Fiery bursts of pleasure drove all conscious thought from his mind. His body burned with the desire to empty his balls into her gelatinous body. He felt her cells within his bloodstream as they burned with the need to be reunited with their source.

"Yes," she cried. She loomed above him, eyes closed as her hands clutched her breasts. Narrow rivulets of a black liquid ran down between her fingers as her body lost its cohesion.

Linaker cried back as a monstrous orgasm erupted from his body. He drove his hips deep into her and pumped a large gout of fiery semen right into her heart. The membrane separating his cock from her molten insides melted away, plunging his member right into the hot liquid centre of her body. Semen gushed from his cock in great juddering gouts, filling her body as she filled him.

Her upper body fell across him. She wrapped her arms around him in an embrace and her wet, sticky lips, sweet as sin, crushed against his as she pushed him down into the black depths of the bed. The liquid substance of her body flowed between his lips and entered first his stomach and from there flowed into his bloodstream.

She was melting into him and he into her. His hips continued to buck in an unending orgasm, but even that pleasure was supplanted as her body enfolded and absorbed him completely. Linaker felt himself slowly diffuse into her dark warmth and surrendered to the pleasure. He was hers; body, mind and soul.

The bed murmured with contentment. Its edges softened and it swelled outwards as if stretching, before finally contracting back to its original shape. Gentle little shudders flowed across the surface in waves until finally they too subsided and the bed was once again nothing more than a large, circular bed.

*****

Later that same night the door opened and the blonde in the fishnet bodystocking entered the room. She was followed by an obese man in a red silk dressing gown. He stared intently at the bed through rose-tinted spectacles.

"Give him up Protelia," he said softly.

A mournful moan filled the room. Motions started up in the bed as it began to slowly expand and contract. An aperture opened in the side of the mattress and the bed gave a loud sigh as it excreted a jumble of human bones onto the black carpet.

The fat man picked up a skull covered with patches of sticky black ichor. He stared thoughtfully into the empty eye sockets.

A hand pushed out from the bed and, for a brief moment, reached longingly for the skull, before melting back into the glossy black mattress.

The fat man casually threw the skull to the blonde girl.

"Put it in a box with his wallet and mail it to city hall," he said. "It will serve as a lesson to the others."

12