The Big Brother Hole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in Emma's room just watching. I told them about myself, and being a paramedic. This seemed to impress them... well her at least. Every now and again I noticed that Tom was staring at me, and he'd look away as soon as he saw that I'd noticed. This went on, so I decided I wasn't going to tell them about our month long relationship, at least not until she was awake enough to confirm what I was saying.

We went for breakfast at 6.30 and I had the full English I'd been dreaming of for a month. The only disappointing thing was I wasn't having it with the woman I'd promised to share it with. OK her parents were there, but it wasn't the same; but I was hungry enough to eat a horse. Tom continued to stare at me.

As we walked back to the ward I was approached by two men in suits who introduced themselves as police officers and asked to have 'a chat with me'.

Tom looked at me, almost with the strangest look in his eyes - almost pleased.

"We'll get back to Emma Darling," he said to his wife, "we'll leave Harry to his business with the police."

It was one of those 'helping the police with their enquiries' moments, and taken to Stowmarket police station regarding my 'assault' on the Professor. Although I wasn't arrested, I was conscious that one of the policemen was resting his hand on my elbow - OK I hadn't been arrested but I got the feeling that if I so much as sneezed aggressively I'd end up on my face with handcuffs in the small of my back - all in front of my girlfriends parents.

Shit, what next?