All Comments on 'The Big Catch'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too drab

Fun story.

Note:

Fabienne is a woman's name. The male version is Fabien.

The US Army hasn't used olive drab for uniforms since shortly after WWII.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

To the previous anon, did you not read the disclaimer before reading the story? it is in an alternate universe and the writers have used artistic license.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 10 years ago

Wow that was an exciting story :D

I liked it lots, good luck in the challenge!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 10 years ago
BAD

Your hero and heroin were just too G D Stupid to live much less to complete this mission. You had a good idea but failed in execution because of the good guys incompetence. They had flashes of brilliance interspersed with criminally dumb actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@hermit

The logical course of action would have been to call the cops the first time the heroes got accosted, in Chicago. That would have made for a very short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow...

Someone is jealous or doesn't know anything about romantic comedy. Or someone's feeling got hurt.

SW_MO_Hermit = Russian

As for calling the cops in Chicago? What crime had been committed?

Personally, I thought this was a very well crafted story. It held my attention the entire time. Sure, there were places they could have, probably should have called the local authorities, but as said previously, it would have been a very short story. And who said the cops would have done anything in the alternate reality they were in?

SwillySwillyabout 10 years ago
Fun read

That would make a good movie! Nicely done.

ms_calims_caliabout 10 years ago
Very good story...

I loved the story line. Very action packed and kept my attention the entire story. Great job. Look forward to more.

The_Odd_CouplingsThe_Odd_Couplingsabout 10 years ago
Writers

The writers of this story were Blind_Justice and Zeb_Carter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stick to what you know

If you don't want to do research, stick to what you know. If you don't know your languages, stick to english, if you don't know about courier services..., if you don't know about computer security...

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceabout 9 years agoAuthor
@stick to...

If I were to stick to what I knew, I would only write in German and whine about how life as a blind man sucks. This piece of fiction was envisioned as a written Hollywood blockbuster, not a slavish depiction of reality. If your comment shows how you watch your movies, then I'm glad I'll never have to share a cinema with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore the haters

Just ignore them, because I loved this story. I don't know computer hacking, I don't know what courier services do that well, and what you wrote here was goddamn beautiful. Needless to say, I absolutely adored the pace changes from intimacy to action scenes.

I kinda even imagined this being the basis of some manner of movie, truth be told. And I would love that movie too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...