The Big Dick Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want *lick lick* more cock. *Kiss kiss* Fuck me faster *slurp slurp* use my mouth." Margot Robbie moaned as she pleasured the cock in her mouth. She felt a hand wrap itself in her long blonde hair, twisting it till it formed a tight bun. He gripped her firmly, and smacked her cheeks with his cock.

"What do you want bitch?"

"I want that -ughh- big black cock -oooohh in my mouth. Shove it in. Ahhhh" The two big black dicks double penetrating her, pistoning in and out, made it difficult for her to say anything.

"I didn't hear you." Smack, Smack. her cheeks turned red.

"I... gumphhh" he didn't let her finish, his black dick back in her mouth.

They switched positions. Dejan stood behind the blonde slut. She might be a famous actress but right now she was a black cock drunk slut, looking more and more like an interracial pornstar. She was distracted by the other cocks serving her and she did not realize it was Dejan's turn to fuck her ass. From his experience, he had to be gentle, he had sent a few women to the hospital, literally ripping them apart. He applied a generous amount of lube and for good measure poured a bit of fluid around and on her opening.

Margot Robbie was focused on licking and sucking the dick in front of her. Her hands continued to work two others as she humped the dick under her rapidly. She was forgetting something, but she did not care, her mind clouded with only one thought, pleasuring these insatiable cocks. She felt two hands grasp her waist firmly and then something big push against her anus. Her eyes widened, she quickly turned around to see Dejan align his huge black dick.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..." she yelled as his huge dick entered her anus.

"You are riping me apart..."

"It's ok baby, here, suck it, it will make the pain feel better." The man in front of her pushed his dick against her lips. She reluctantly swallowed a bit. She tried to distract herself by kissing and sucking the dick but she frequently stopped to yell and scream in discomfort.

Dejan kept pushing. It was best to fill her completely to allow her to get used to it. He was finally in her balls deep, her gave her a few minutes to adjust. Her expression changed, the sexy pained expression was replaced with even a hotter turned on one. He slowly picked up speed.

Margot Robbie's muffled screams were loud, they could be heard in almost every room of the small beach house. They were relentless for almost three days and night they did not stop. Every waking moment, she was airtight. The no holes barred fuck fest turned her into a cum dumpster. While the four others kept taking turns between her mouth and pussy Dejan's huge dick never left her ass.

Margot Robbie extracted herself from the tangle of bodies. She felt filthy, her body covered in a mixture of sweat and cum. Her usually silky smooth blonde hair matted. She tried to walk but stumbled. She was so sore, she couldn't walk. They lifted her gently and carried her to the bath tub,

She lay in the comfortable steaming hot bath. Her eyes closed, a smiled plastered on her face. Dejan was sitting at the head of the tub, washing her hair with rose scented shampoo. Hands caressed her entire body covering her in soap and lather. Hands massaged her back and thighs, working the soreness out of her body. An occasional playful squeeze of her tits, an accidental rub against her clit and a light spank on her ass the only indication of the horny nature of her company. They truly were insatiable. Using her body as a cock sleeve for the past few days had done little to reduce their libido.

They left her one by one. Instead of the usual goodbye kiss, she kissed the head of their cocks with her seductive lips. While the others only received a short peck, she held onto Dejan's cock for a full hour, kissing his cock head as if it was the last cock on earth.

Shortly, she was left alone. She submerged herself underwater for a few moments before exiting the tub. For the first time in days Margot Robbie covered her sexy body with clothes. She was still limping and could not sit comfortably. Her throat also felt raw and sore, her voice coming out hoarsely. But it was slowly improving and the pleasure was definitely worth it.

She walked reluctantly to the helicopter waiting her. She had looked into Dejan. He was recruited by Pamela Anderson herself. She was retiring and he would need a new handler. Margot Robbie looked forward to handling that big black cock of his, frequently.

He had fucked her sore. Kim Kardashian, the big booty queen, famous for taking a big black cock was in love. No one had fucked her ass like this ever. She could not walk straight. Aidan didn't need any training in this department. His endurance and stamina had increased so much that he could go 16 hours straight without break. She had limped to her bed ever day for the past week by the time he finished with her.

"Oh this feels so fucking good. Faster, fuck me faster." Kim screamed. Alexandra Daddario covered her mouth in a kiss, muffling her squeals. Kim was double penetrated. She was lying on top of Alexandra who was wearing a double sided strap on. Both of them fucking each other. Aidan had mounted her ass and was fucking her with the same ferocity as he had pounded her pussy.

They had tried a variety of double penetration positions. Standing up, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, you name it. Aidan had difficulty co-ordinating at first but he learned quickly. A lot of the Big Dick Club members enjoyed double penetration so it was essential they train Aidan.

"Ohhhh yes yes yes..."

"I am gonna cummm..."

"Me too..."

Three different voices reached their peaks before the threesome collapsed on top of each other.

Alexandra Daddario undid the strap on, reluctantly pulling out the 8 " impaling her. Aidan had fallen on to the floor, his hot body covered in sweat. Kim Kardashian had limped to the kitchen to grab some water. The last few weeks were amazing. Too bad, she had to leave in a few days to film her next movie. She was definitely going to use this boy toy of hers often.

"It's my turn to fuck you now. " a sultry voice whispered. Alexandra looked in surprise as Kim entered the room wearing a strap - on with a whopping 12 " dildo. Aidan stood up quickly, grinning as he too turned towards Alexandra.

"Before you ask, yes it's double ended. In fact the part in me is thicker"

Kim walked towards Alexandra and did not give her a chance to react. She grabbed her and flipped her around till she was kneeling on the bed and quickly entered her ass.

"Fuckkkkk. It's so fucking big. Take it easyyyy..." Alexandra tried to speak but the thick dildo felt so good. Kim wrapped her hands around Alexandra's breasts and started fucking her. Aidan quickly came behind Kim and entered her ass. He slowed down. Instead of his usual fast fucking, he took it slow. But each stroke was very forceful and hard pushing Kim against Alexandra even harder.

"Fuckk.. "

"Fuckkkkkk..."

"Fuckkk..."

Alexandra Daddario was double penetrated. Her legs were wrapped around Kim Kardashian's waist, her arms wrapped under Kim's armpits resting on her shoulders. Aidan was pistoning in and out of her ass, pushing her breasts tighter against Kim's. Aidan and Kim's lips were locked in a kiss, his hands grabbing Kim Kardashian's ass and pulling her closer to him, adding an extra layer of force to Kim's thrusts.

"God... I don't know how long I can take more of this..." Alexandra Daddario moaned. The two were fucking her in perfect co-ordination, pulling almost completely and then slamming back in.

"Till I am finished, you are going to keep taking it. After all, you fucked me for a good few weeks. I have to return the favor for a couple of days at the least." Kim Kardashian answered as she picked up even more speed.

"Ahhh Ahhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

It was late night, inside an office in the almost empty CIA headquarters in Langley, Virgina, loud slurping noises could be heard. The name plate outside the door stated, Elena Hosyk, Associate Director. Inside the room behind a modern glass desk sat a beautiful red head. She was in her early 30s. Her long red hair that usually fell in curls to the tip of her ass was tied in a professional bun. She blew a stray strand of hair away, her sexy lips in a frown. Her light green eyes, hidden behind black horn rimmed glasses focused on the computer screen in front of her, eagerly awaiting the confirmation.

She was wearing a loose fitting light green shirt and a black knee long skirt. The clothes did little to hide her sexy curves. Her hand grabbed the hair of the intern pleasuring her orally, guiding him. It was part of his daily duties, to pleasure the associate director before he signed out for the day. He was pretty good and she planned to keep him around a little longer.

An encrypted message arrived. "I am in. First assignment starts soon."

12