All Comments on 'The Big Favor'

by thepleasureprinciple

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

This is basically a surrogacy story,but it just barely fits in I/T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Well Done

All these stories are very well crafted. You exhibit skill and imagination in all your stories making them very enjoyable. Please continue, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need a second chapter

This story had more potential than where you left off.

Have them drive off then return in an hour and suggest they stay overnight to ensure that Jenny actually does get pregnant and have more of the same with more interaction between mother and daughter

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
good story

I enjoyed the story except for the part where he blackmailed the mother into sitting on the daughter's face. They came to him because he was a nice guy they could trust and this kind of blew his character. still gave you 5 stars though, because it was well written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good

The story was well written, good plot, and good casting.

However, putting myself in his situation, with them in their situation, I think it would have went a little differently.

Kelly would get me going with a blow job, while I ate out little Jenny, then move to the bedroom. Then let Jenny suck my cock hard, then give Jenny the fucking of her life, and finally fill her up with a huge load of my donor cum.

Then let Kelly suck me clean, and hard again.

Finally asking Jenny if she would like another insemination, just to make sure.

Then plan to do another insemination in two weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

I read this story and part two a little while back maybe three weeks to four months ago and forgot to put in mt two cents worth here in the comments so here goes. I thought it was worth the five stars that I gave you, but didn't go much on the way how he made mum muff the daughter although I could see where you where coming from. I think I'd try and have mum involved in some other way at the start but would say she'd muff the daughter somewhere in the story and tried to make it a little bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I liked it. You've got some serious skill. But it could have been better. I felt like it jumped around too much, developed too fast for my tastes . You could have made it a lot longer and helped the transitions flow a bit better. But you're style is great, and I'm excited to read more of your writing.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Backyard Breeding

The male is supposed to be interested in sex for its own sex, easily tempted; the female is supposed to be practical. Jenny needs to provide her husband with a child. Her husband may be sterile. The solution is a gift from an old friend of Jenny's mother Kelly who lives at a distance.

The idea seems sound, but the conditions which Jenny's husband would have imposed limited physical contact with Jenny; the man would have to excite himself to orgasm and penetrate Jenny when he was ready to ejaculate. Kelly would chaperone the limitations.

Jenny is ovulating. The act needs to be done now. The male selected has different ideas.

The one problem with the story is that a single sexual encounter even at the optimal time in the female's cycle need not necessarily impregnate. This biological reality is dealt with in later stories in the series. Of course, these people are amateurs, not doctors or scientists and their ignorance or misplaced innocence can be excused..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid. Nice guys don't blackmail, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bunch of cuck crap, plus an asshole? No thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous