All Comments on 'The Big One'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
humor?

doesn't make any sense. and it's not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Really stupid. It didn't make me laugh at all.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well now

You implied wife was virgin, or very inexperienced when they first got together. Most natural things fit into Bell curve.

70% fit under curve, 15%above and below curve. According to numerous studies average erect penis-under the curve-is 5 to 6 inches. That means her husband's THICK-guessing that is above curve-7 inch penis is larger than close to 90% of penises. Yet she calls his ORDINARY.

Only explanation for that would be she had been doing extensive research studies of her own.

Serves him right-knew a guy like him one time. Knew his wife also. Innocent Catholic girl when they married. She found out he was running around on her and I took to consoling her in bar one night.

She finally had someone with whom to compare him. Let's just say she no longer calls him Big Daddy Ike as he refers to himself.

Oh and she compares him over and over and over to me.

Being a quarter Cherokee, the rest Scot-Irish she has taken to calling me Totem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
that was some of the dumbest shit I've read

not much fun either.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

You know what was funny about this tale?

Nothing.

Still got four stars

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
OK. Kind of dumb, but original, light hearted, not BTB..I think a five

Thanks Ira

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous