All Comments on 'The Bigger They Are'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476about 11 years ago

That was glorious but we demand more! You really need to write that orgy scene where the Divas gangbang Beth and give her a taste of her own medicine. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good to see more ass-pounding Divas action :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow great story so far

Please continue with the story. Am loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

I loved what AJ is making beth do and I do like beth having a little fight left in her. This is one of the best stories I have read on lush. Please continue and let us know in detail how Beth ends up and finally accepts her fate as AJ's bitch and what the other divas willl not do to Beth:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Who's next for AJ Lee ??

Wow, what a great story......Maybe have AJ butt fucking an retired Trish Stratus who appears on Raw as a guest referee, or GM for a night...AJ fucking Eve, Natayla, also would great....

snoburnsnoburnover 10 years ago
wow

I love the stories so far . when is the 3rd part coming out. Can hardly wait to find out how aj finally made beth admit she was aj's bitch . mmmmmmmmmmmm

UHAWSOME47UHAWSOME47over 10 years ago
FANTASTIC

This is one of the best stories you written so far. I just keep cumming to it. lol I can't wait for part 3.

Blackeagles714Blackeagles714about 10 years ago
The Bigger they are

love it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE

this is the best story in the world... have to continue with nr. 3....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Memories

I can't believe this was written over two years ago now. I first read it the day it was published and it was one of the hottest stories I'd read, now it's become one of the best series I've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2014 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES