The Bigger They Are Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ was debating the same thing, though she was obviously a lot happier about it. After all her plan worked perfectly. Well, she was actually planning to knock Beth off her game and then wait until The Glamazon made a mistake to hit a big move or a rollup, but the disqualification worked fine. It was still a victory meaning the current Alpha female of the WWE Beth Phoenix was her bitch until the next event, which wasn't for a couple of days and AJ plan to spend the majority of that time deep inside Beth's big booty.

It was totally worth getting her face smashed in, although when she got to the back AJ was delighted to see the damage wasn't too bad, a decade of wrestling perhaps toughening her up to the point where she could get away with only a few bruises from an assault like that. Then again maybe Beth had been really trying to hurt her. After all she could have won, and even though AJ had pretty sure taunting the Glamazon would be enough to make Beth continue the match the dangerous blonde with more levelheaded with that, so maybe deep down Beth really wanted to be her bitch. Oh, that was a delightful thought... although AJ should probably give the stronger diva a chance to calm down before pointing that out.

Luckily both their clothes, wallets and hotel room keys were in the divas locker room where a lesbian orgy was still going on which would provide a nice distraction for them both. AJ was certainly eager to get back to it, quickly skipping her way through the backstage area and opening the door to unsurprisingly find Eve still hogging Maryse's ass hole. Natalya had at least moved on to forcing Maryse's pretty face in between her ass cheeks for what AJ was sure was a thorough rim job, but even then it wasn't fair that they have all the fun when there are other divas standing around them just aching to fuck Maryse.

Of course there was one in particular that caught AJ's eye, the victorious brunette smiling dreamily at her girlfriend for a few moments before turning to one of her least favourite divas and calling out, "Hey Eve, Beth told me to tell you that after you cum you have to let someone else have a go."

Eve gave her a look like she was going to complain, rather than likely at that, but then she smiled at AJ and panted, "Just a second."

With that Eve brutally increased the butt pounding pace, AJ watching while nonchalantly stripping and attaching her biggest strap on. It wasn't long before Maryse was screaming in ecstasy and her cunt was clearly squirting girl cum, and while she tried to hide it Eve obviously came too. AJ gave her a chance to enjoy it, and for everybody else to enjoy the sight of Maryse's ass being roughly fucked, then she opened her mouth to insist Eve stop. However before she could get a word out Eve noticed her intention and reluctantly pulled her dildo from Maryse's butt, leaving the French-Canadian's back hole gaping even wider than before.

"Nice work Eve, but now I think it's time for some DP action." AJ announced, lying down on the floor near to where Maryse was gasping for breath, "Kaitlyn, wanna help me turn Maryse into the filling of a Chick Buster sandwich?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Kaitlyn beamed happily, before boldly slapping Maryse's ass, "Go ride my girlfriend so we can both stuff your fuck holes."

"Then Eve can fuck her mouth so we can make her air-tight." AJ added, Eve and everyone else seeming to very much like that idea, Maryse a little less so but she obediently crawled over to AJ, even if she did make the mistake of turning around and trying to shove the brunette's dildo up her butt, prompting AJ to smack her ass and growl, "No, it's Kaitlyn's turn to fuck some ass. I want your pussy."

Maryse whimpered at the blow but didn't hesitate reaching down and lining AJ's cock up against her pussy. Then, once she was in the correct position, Maryse slowly pushed her body downwards, the former diva's champion unable to stop herself from crying out joyfully as her neglected fuck hole was filled. After all those orgasms her cunt was lubricated as could be, Maryse easily being able to glide herself down on the dildo, her eyelids fluttering ones she achieved full penetration.

For a few glorious seconds she was able to enjoy that feeling of fullness in the hole on her body which was meant to be fucked. Then Kaitlyn knelt behind her and eagerly pushed her strap on into Maryse's gaping ass hole, the entry just as easy as AJ's had been which was hardly surprising given the three brutal poundings Maryse's poor bottom had already taken. For that reason Kaitlyn could have slammed every inch into Maryse in one thrust but instead the little weakling slowly pushed the toy inside her better's butt hole, no doubt savouring this honour Maryse swore she would never get again. Because Maryse didn't care what it took, she would be a top again and have her revenge. She, oh fuck it felt so good.

Maryse had dished out plenty of DPs but had never been double penetrated. It was a good thing too because the pleasure of being double stuffed caused her was exquisite but it was the type of submissive pleasure that a top like Maryse wasn't supposed to enjoy. Not that she really enjoyed it. Not really. Or at least that's what she told herself. After all, to be sandwiched in between the likes of AJ and Kaitlyn was a humiliation which was nearly unbearable, even more so than being simply fucked up the ass by little AJ Lee.

Things only got worse when for the first time in her life Maryse was officially made airtight, Eve shoving her strap on into Maryse's open mouth when the French-Canadian was moaning from the shamefully pleasurable sensation of Kaitlyn's thighs smacking against her butt cheeks, two man-made cocks now fully embedded in Maryse's pussy and ass.

"That's right, suck it you fucking bitch! Suck my fucking cock." Eve spat, "Suck the big cock I just used to fuck your ass you dumb whore. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, suck it you ass to mouth slut. Fucking suck that ass flavoured dick."

"Mmmmmmm that's so hot." Kaitlyn praised as she watched Maryse work, "Clean that cock while I'm fucking your ass. Ohhhhhhh, your ass is so tight. I love fucking it. I love fucking you with AJ, giving you a taste of your own medicine, you getting stuffed in all your holes, fuck, this is also good. I fucking love this."

Kaitlyn wasn't exaggerating, she loved everything about this. Watching Maryse suck her own ass juice off of Eve's cock, AJ playing with the French-Canadian's boobs, her own thighs smacking against Maryse's well-rounded butt cheeks and of course her strap-on cock pumping in and out of that stretched anal ring. The last two were definitely her favourite because Kaitlyn could feel Maryse's ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs and the end of the dildo was bashing against her clit with every thrust in and out of Maryse's butt, not to mention that fucking the bitchy blonde up the ass was literally a dream come true.

Maryse had gone out of her way to treat Kaitlyn, AJ and pretty much all the other divas like crap for her entire WWE career and her returns were no different. Honestly Kaitlyn dreaded the French-Canadian's returns and had more than one occasion had refused to bend over for Maryse despite the fact that she knew the forceful bitch would smack her around and yell at her until she bent over like 'the walking fuck hole' she was. Of course part of Kaitlyn loved being humiliated and abused, and Maryse was impossible to say no to, but constantly being a poorly treated bottom got kind of old and while Kaitlyn had never imagined she would get the chance to turn the tables on the French-Canadian getting to do so now was amazing.

Even after three rough butt fuckings Maryse's ass was a nice snug fit for Kaitlyn's dildo, the friction working wonders on the hybrid diva's clit. Maryse's constant moans of pleasure which could be heard even through the sound of the cock in her mouth was also doing a lot for Kaitlyn, as was the feeling of her thighs smacking into Maryse's ass cheeks as she slowly increased the pace until she was slamming the former diva's champion's ass with every ounce of her strength.

Despite her impressive strength Kaitlyn had always felt most at home as a bottom. Even when AJ was supposedly the bottom in their relationship it had been more of a 50/50 arrangement with the tiny brunette either just as much as in control as she was or sometimes even taking the lead. Now Kaitlyn happily thought of herself as AJ's bitch and would even consider herself a pure bottom if it wasn't for the simple fact she loved fucking asses. Tight little female ass holes to be exact. AJ's ass was by far her favourite to fuck however the WWE was filled with beautiful divas who had beautiful butts which almost literally begged to be fucked on a regular basis, and while there were only a select few who would give their asses up to Kaitlyn it was enough to keep the Nxt winner from being a total bottom, especially now Maryse's heavenly backside was apparently on the market, Kaitlyn promising herself this would not be the last time she would sodomised this French-speaking bully.

AJ was more or less thinking the same thing. Partly because of the way Maryse had been acting she deserved to be a fuck toy for every diva she'd ever victimised, partly because despite her protests Maryse was clearly loving every second of being a bottom, but most of all because it made Kaitlyn happy. Nothing was more important to AJ than that, in that moment AJ kind of wishing she could give Maryse to Kaitlyn as a gift. Like their very own pet, only instead of a puppy it was a submissive slut they could fuck together.

They had talked about both getting a real pet and getting another diva to be their fuck toy. The latter was clearly difficult given that both of them had pretty much been at the bottom of the WWE diva pecking order until maybe moments ago when AJ had sort of become a top, but even now AJ knew it was going to take a while for her to gain the respect of the women's locker room for her and Kaitlyn to publicly have a bitch. Luckily she was taking important steppingstones towards that and already had someone in mind for their bitch. Someone who was already technically AJ's bitch and with a little training would soon be Kaitlyn's bitch too.

As if on cue that bitch entered the women's locker room, still clearly fuming after her loss to AJ moments ago. Smiling widely at her AJ decided to help put on a real show, thrusting upwards into Maryse's tight cunt while the French-Canadian's mouth and ass was still getting fucked by Eve and Kaitlyn. She was pretty sure this made Maryse cum, although it simply could be making her cum harder.

Honestly it was hard to tell given the various gargling sounds coming from Maryse, and how much the humiliated blonde was shaking, and just how much liquid was almost continuously gushing from the former diva's cunt. Either way it seemed to encourage Eve and Kaitlyn to fuck Maryse's mouth and ass even harder, all three currently dominant divas cumming from the force of the stimulators in their harnesses rubbing against their clits and the sheer mental pleasure of making Maryse 'airtight'.

In the middle of all this AJ kept her eyes locked with Beth's, The Glamazon now not only fuming with rage at having being outsmarted but from AJ celebrating by once again using a fuck hole which was supposed to be for Beth's exclusive use. Hopefully Beth was also thinking about how if she said the wrong thing right now she could very easily end up taking Maryse's place sandwiched in between AJ and Kaitlyn with two dildos stuffing her holes or maybe a third filling her mouth, AJ trying to tell Beth with a look that not only this would happen if she said the wrong thing but it would eventually happen anyway regardless. AJ wasn't sure Beth got the whole message but the usually intimidating Glamazon kept her mouth shut which in its own way spoke volumes. Not that anyone noticed, the rest of the divas still all too busy enjoying Maryse's humiliation.

A round of laughter echoed through the room as Maryse clearly came again, the humiliated French Canadian squealing in pleasure as her body shook and her cum covered AJ's cock. Of course this was quickly followed by Brie Bella whining, "Come on AJ, the bitch has clearly cum."

"Yeah, that should mean someone else gets a chance with that dyke slut." Kikki Bella added, "Like me and Brie."

"I've got a better idea, why don't me and Beth try sharing her ass." AJ grinned, everyone quickly following her line of sight to spot The Glamazon.

Which meant of course no one noticed the follow-up look AJ gave Beth, one which dared her to antagonise the little brunette by refusing her or trying to make her pay for beating her. Luckily for them both Beth needed to blow off steam so she could think clearly, and in her personal experience there was no better way to do that than destroying another woman's ass hole.

So Beth gave a little half smile to show she approved, "Sure, why not."

"Alright, double anal time already." Natalya said gleefully.

"Oh hell yeah, let's really get this party started!" Eve added.

"Yeah, stretch out that bitch's butt so me and Brie can double-team her ass hole!" Kikki exclaimed.

There were other words of encouragement but Beth ignored them all in favour of concentrating on strapping on her biggest dildo. Kaitlyn, who had only just pulled her own strap-on out of Maryse's ass hole, looked at it with a mixture of apprehension and lust, AJ's girlfriend clearly remembering all the times she had taken that monster dildo inside her own butt. She soon would again, and so would AJ, but for now Beth concentrated on the task at hand.

Wasting no time Beth lined up her big bitch tamer with Maryse's sore and gaping butt hole and then slammed forward with all her might, every inch of that huge dildo being forced up the French-Canadian's ass in one brutal thrust. Maryse let out an almost animalistic squeal of pain and pleasure as Beth's thick dildo forced her rectum walls wide apart but The Glamazon showed no mercy. Beth barely even paused in between briefly forcing her strap on into Maryse's loosened ass and grabbing a tight hold of her bitch's hips and began reminding her fellow divas that she was still the Alpha female of the WWE.

Those first few thrusts were hard. The ones that followed them were brutal, Maryse squealing hysterically from the onslaught to her already well used ass. For about a minute, the squeals were mostly of pain but they quickly changed to pure pleasure, the usually so dominant French-Canadian top even beginning to desperately beg for more, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck me in the ass! Fuck me up the butt! Fuck my butt! Oooooooh butt fuck me Beth, oooooooh drill my little butt hole, ohhhhhhh Beth, oh oui, it feels sooooooo goooooooodddddd!"

"If that dick feels so good in your ass you must want another!" AJ said as more of a statement than a question as her pussy juice covered dildo bobbed in between her legs.

"Non, ohhhhhhhh, non, please mercy, mercy Beth, oooooooh, my poor little ass hole can't take two." Maryse whimpered.

"Oh shut up and take it bitch!" Beth said, "You know the rules around here, if the Alpha female says you take two dicks up your ass you take two dicks up your ass!"

"Unless you'd like to leave now and forfeit the right to come back for more lesbian fun." AJ grinned.

Maryse whimpered again at those words but she lowered her head in submission, causing Beth to grin wickedly. This was just what she needed to take her mind off her current predicament with AJ. Perhaps she would even use brutalising Maryse's ass hole as a way to remind that little pipsqueak of who was really in charge around here. Who was top dog in the diva's division. Who the best butt buster in the company was. Who exactly should be bending over for who.

From the way AJ was grinning Beth hadn't seemed to get her message through yet but she was confident she would. The way the rest of the divas were looking at her was reminding Beth of the top she really was, as was Maryse's pathetic screaming. The French-Canadian was once again incoherent as her body trembled and her cum squirted from her cunt, Beth showing her superiority by effortlessly sodomising Maryse to multiple climaxes with her big bitch taming strap on dildo.

AJ just watched for a while, enjoying the show just as much as her fellow divas if not more, before finally calling out loud enough to be heard, "OK BETH, SLOW DOWN! Give me a chance to get into that ass."

Beth heard her just fine and looked over at AJ for a second. Then, to show she was still in charge, Beth suddenly pulled her dildo out, leaving Maryse's ass hole gaping wider than ever, "Na, you shove in, and I'll join you. Easier that way."

There was about a second when the two divas stared at each other, then AJ smiled, "You're right, I'll go first."

With that AJ pushed her strap on all the way inside Maryse's brutalised back passage, the dildo barely even touching the sides of the French-Canadian's ruined rectum. Maryse whimpered pathetically, knowing what was about to happen. Or at least she thought she did, she quickly learned the dishing out a double butt fucking was much different to taking it.

When the head of Beth's cock forced its way into her ass hole along with AJ's for a few seconds Maryse literally thought her anal ring had been ripped open. Then two more brutal thrusts had Maryse thinking her rectum had been ruined forever, not even rectum reconstructive surgery ever being able to fixed the damage done to her shit pipe. Then Maryse was incapable of thinking for who knows how long, Beth briefly beginning to sodomise her again without giving a single fuck about her well-being. Not that Maryse had shown any mercy when she was in Beth's position, but she had at least hoped for some after all the years of loyal service. Apparently not.

Maryse wasn't sure if she screamed. Her mouth had been wide open from the moment Beth thrust inside her rectum, but she wasn't sure if any sound came out. For all she knew she could have been screaming so loudly that dogs could hear or she could have been deafening everyone in the room. Maryse didn't know and she didn't care. Not when she was experiencing such ecstasy.

Sure at first it had been the most unbearable agony Maryse had ever known, but as always Beth skilled thrusts had made the pain go away in no time and be replaced by amazing pleasure. The only difference was this was far more powerful than the likes of which Maryse had known before, seemingly every little movement in her bowels making her cum. And it only got better when AJ finally started thrusting in and out too, working alongside Beth to completely wreck Maryse's rectum and give the French-Canadian the hardest orgasms of her life.

Maryse didn't care about the former thing. She didn't care if her rectum really was wrecked, if her butt hole would close again, if she would ever be able to sit down again, hell she didn't even care if she could ever shit right again. Nothing mattered except the ecstasy she was feeling.

Certainly not what the other divas were saying to her, all of them talking over each other until their voices became indistinguishable:

"Fuck her! Fuck her bitch!"

"OMG I can't believe that she's actually taking two cocks up her ass."

"What a slut."

"Fuck, I don't think her ass hole is ever going to close."

"Oh don't worry, we'll make sure it doesn't."

"Come on AJ, harder. Fuck that bitch harder."

"You can do it AJ. I love you."

"Fucking ruin that slut's rectum."

"Pound her like the anal whore she is."

"Just fuck the bitch. Fuck her hard."

AJ grinned happily. The things the other divas were saying was hot, but they were like little fireworks next to one big firework. They helped make the sky extra pretty but the main focus was the big firework. In this case AJ's main focus was Maryse screaming hysterically in ecstasy, the bitchy blonde spasming wildly as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body from the two dildos jackhammering in and out of her widely stretched ass hole.