The Bigger They Are Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually AJ's focus became only the two dildos slamming in and out of Maryse's gaped butt hole, her entire world being to revolve around those cocks brutalising that hole. In fact in that moment AJ became completely obsessed with brutalising Maryse's butt hole. Not simply ass fucking the French-Canadian anymore, but literally trying to wreck Maryse's rectum just like the French bully had threatened to do to her ass hole and the ass holes of just about every other diva who had ever had the misfortune of being one of Maryse's victims.

Girl on girl anal had been commonplace in the WWE women's locker room for over a decade now and there had never been a case where a girl had caused another's ass any permanent damage. Even Kelly Kelly who had been a total bottom since she'd debuted over half a decade ago was fine. Her ass hole was rarely allowed to fully close, and it was even more rare for Kelly's ass to stop hurting before it was fucked again, but when given the chance her ass could return to good as new. So it was unlikely that AJ, and Beth, could finally make another diva have to schedule the humiliating appointment of anal reconstruction surgery. That didn't stop AJ from trying her hardest, the little brunette using every ounce of her strength to viciously pound Maryse's butt.

AJ wasn't sure if Beth would ever seriously want to ruin someone's ass but considering the way she was slamming Maryse's bottom AJ suspected the answer was yes. Except it wasn't Maryse's bottom that Beth really wanted to destroy. No, AJ had a feeling that Beth was imagining she was the one bent over in front of her squealing hysterically as her butt hole was brutally pounded by two strap on cocks, the Glamazon taking revenge on the ass hole in front of her. Or at least imagining it and taking out her frustrations on Maryse's back hole in the process much to the delight of Maryse and the other WWE divas watching.

Capturing Beth's eyes with her own AJ quietly gave her a message. That AJ wouldn't, and didn't have to, bend over anytime soon and in fact it would be Beth who would be very soon getting her ass fucked by AJ. Possibly even find herself in Maryse position and get gang bang by the WWE divas. Given the look in Beth's eyes she got the message, but the Glamazon did a good job of hiding her fear, the two divas concentrating on slamming Maryse's ass until the French-Canadian passed out from the ecstasy she was feeling.

Luckily for the other divas eager to fuck Maryse's ass Beth had a nearly sure-fire way to wake one of her victims when they passed out from pleasure, namely beating their butts until they woke up screaming in pain. And then she would spank them some more. This time was no different, Beth smirking with sadistic satisfaction as Maryse's ass clenched around the two massive dildos inside with every blow, the stronger blonde only able to imagine how much pain and humiliation that caused her bitch. She hope to never find out, although the terrifying image of AJ spanking her ass like this while sharing it with her precious girlfriend Kaitlyn briefly haunted Beth's mind.

Wanting to get rid of that thought Beth gave the fuck hole in front of her a few more brutally hard thrusts and then roughly pulled her rectum wrecker out of Maryse's thoroughly wrecked rectum. As she was naturally stronger the sudden force of her pulling out caused AJ's strap on to leave Maryse's butt hole too, something which the little brunette looked momentarily annoyed about, although both their attentions were quickly focused on the damage they had done to Maryse's ass.

"Now that's what I call a gape." AJ beamed.

"Mmmm, mmmmm." Beth hummed in happy agreement as the other divas rush to agree.

Beth ignored them and concentrated on just how widely Maryse's ass hole was gaping, that red ringed crater and those rectum walls so stretched and loose it was perhaps one of the widest gapes in diva history, which was really saying something. It showed that little AJ Lee was becoming every bit the ass destroyer that Beth was, and if The Glamazon didn't act soon the infuriating brunette could become better and then Beth would really be in trouble.

The image of AJ not only taking her position as Alpha female of the WWE away from her but actually doing a better job had enraged Beth and she once again took out her frustrations on Maryse, this time strolling over and pulling the blonde up by her pretty hair and then while Maryse's mouth was open in a yelp of pain Beth slammed her cock inside that lovely target. At first she just hit the back of Maryse's mouth, allowing the other diva a few seconds of tasting the deepest part of her bowels and whimper as she realised what was to come. Then Beth slammed forwards again, driving most of the toy cock down Maryse's throat before beginning to fuck the other blonde's mouth with the same brutal enthusiasm she had used to pound her ass.

While Maryse choked and gagged on the taste of her own ass the Bella twins as silently as possible replaced AJ and Beth behind the French-Canadian, those two sisters exchanging a wicked grin before they brutally slammed their strap ons into that open and inviting butt hole. The sudden attack on her horribly abused ass caused Maryse to scream and cry around the dick savagely fucking her mouth but there was no point in complaining now as her dignity had been well and truly taken so what was one more humiliating double butt fucking?

Of course once again the her body betrayed her and she soon began moaning around the cock brutalising her throat, her sore and aching back door and back passage quickly relaxing against the anal assault until she was feeling so much overwhelming pleasure it almost took her mind off Beth fucking her throat. Almost. However Beth refused to be forgotten, her thrusts becoming so hard Maryse feared that the stronger blonde would bruise her perfect face or at least break her nose as result of her hip slamming into her perfect face. And who knows if she would talk properly ever again, Maryse half expecting Beth would skewer her voice box on that big toy.

Luckily for Maryse she was given a distraction when the Bella twins quit playing around and got down to some serious sodomising, working in unison to ram their dildos into the deepest depths of Maryse's bowels at a pace which would have probably wrecked the blonde's rectum if it wasn't already wrecked. Naturally this had Maryse cumming like a total bitch, her cum squirting out of her cunt so hard that the blonde almost didn't care if she ever became a top again.

Bottoming just felt so good. Being butt fucked just felt so good. It felt so good to be completely and utterly humiliated by being forced to take two giant strap on dildos up her ass at the same time, Maryse not even caring that the Bellas verbally humiliated her throughout her orgasms, much like they had been doing through the entire double ass fucking.

"Take it! Take it you dumb slut!" Kikki taunted, "Take both our cocks up your ass like a fucking bimbo slut! Mmmmmm, fucking take it! Take it you fucking ass slut! Ohhhhhhhh take it right up your slutty ass, ass slut! Oh yeah Maryse, you used to make everybody your ass sluts but now your ours! You're our ass slut! You're the Bella twins' ass slut!"

"You're everybodys' ass slut!" Brie agreed with her sister, "All of us divas own your ass hole now, and that means we can use it as our personal fuck hole whenever we want! Mmmmmmm, we're going to use you as our personal fuck hole all the time from now on! Mmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you're our French whore Maryse! Our French anal whore! Oooooooooh fuck, our little French poodle who loves taking it up her slutty ass for every single diva who has ever been on the fucking roster, but especially the Bellas who are tearing your little ass hole apart right now and fucking loving it! Mmmmmm yeah take it slut, fucking take it!"

As the Bellas pretty much wouldn't shut up the rest of the divas didn't bother trying to get a word in. All the most dominant ones had already butt fucked Maryse and while it was obvious they wanted seconds they were happy for the excuse to rest and regain some energy. AJ was definitely amongst them, but it was amusing to the little brunette that Beth wasn't taking the same opportunity.

Was that because Beth felt like she had something to prove to herself? Or wanted to revel in everybody seeing her as a top? Or was she silently reminding AJ that no one had more stamina than the feared and respected Glamazon? Or perhaps Beth was even tiring herself out so as soon as she got back to her hotel room she would immediately collapse in exhaustion and go to sleep? Like AJ would let that happen.

Whatever the reason AJ got a hell of a kick out of watching Beth's big, luscious butt thrusting back and forth, the tiny brunette licking her lips as she imagined herself butt fucking the bigger, stronger diva who she used to be so afraid of. And she would. Very soon she would go back to Beth's hotel room and sodomise The Glamazon and remind the mighty Beth Phoenix she was AJ Lee's personal anal whore. In fact as fun as watching that big butt thrust back and forth, and Maryse getting double ass fucked and throat fucked, was AJ wanted to go back to Beth's hotel room right now. There was just one thing she wanted to do first.

So, after she was sure all four women had achieved orgasm at least once, AJ firmly tapped Beth on the shoulder and playfully grinned, "My turn to get my cock cleaned?"

Although she phrased it like a question her eyes told Beth it was a demand, AJ's grin getting wider as the mighty Glamazon looked at her with something almost resembling fear for a nanosecond and then unceremoniously pulling out of Maryse's throat, leaving the bitchy blonde desperately choking and gasping for air. Not that AJ had any mercy for her, the little brunette shoving her dick down the French-Canadian's throat just as far as Beth's dildo had gone and then beginning to fuck Maryse's pretty face with all the strength she was currently capable of.

Once she had established a rhythm AJ call out, "Hey Beth, don't you think it's time the Bellas let someone else have a turn? Like say, Naomi and Cameron. They haven't had the chance to double ass fuck Maryse yet, and I really think everyone should get a chance with this French bitch."

Picking up on AJ's subtle tone, which made it clear this was again a demand, Beth glared at the tiny brunette who was grinning triumphantly and then addressed the locker room she was still in charge of, "That sounds good to me... Kikki, Brie, stop hogging Maryse's slutty butt hole and let Naomi and Cameron have a turn tag teaming that ass. Mmmmm yeah, I think it's time Maryse learnt what it's like to have a butt full of black dick!"

"Fine." Brie grumbled, she and her sister pulling their dildos out of Maryse's ass hole and then turning to Naomi and Cameron, "Just make sure you fuck her good."

"Hell yeah we will!" Naomi beamed as she and her partner approached their target and pressed their black dildos against Maryse's once again gaping butt hole, "Here's two big black dicks for you bitch!"

"Right up your pale white ass!" Cameron added as she and the other black girl violated Maryse's sore butt, the former top gurgling around the cock in her mouth as she was once again anally stuffed.

Beth smirked widely as Maryse let out deafening cries of ecstasy around AJ's big dick, the bitchy Canadian clearly so far gone that even having two huge black dildos shoved as far as they would go up her ass caused her nothing but pure pleasure. It was something Beth had experienced many times before. Not Maryse taking two dicks up her ass, but a supposedly dominant woman succumbing to the submissive pleasure of having her butt fucked, Beth dreamily thinking of all her victims over the years. Maryse, Natalya, Victoria, Melina, Lita and even Trish Stratus had surrendered to her because she had skilfully fucked their asses, turning tight puckered holes into gaping craters and dominant women into her anal loving bitches.

That wonderful trip down memory lane came to a screeching halt when Beth remembered the overwhelming ecstasy she had received when after over ten years of dominating/sodomising other women she finally lost her anal cherry, her no longer virgin ass hole quivering with delight at the memory. Beth couldn't deny she had enjoyed it just as much as all the others, cumming just as hard as Maryse was now, the mighty Glamazon fearing she would become just another victim of butt sex. That AJ's promise would come true and she would find herself in the exact same position Maryse was now in, being double butt fucked surrounded by the divas she had fucked in the ass who would taunt and mock her, Beth completely and utterly humiliated as her precious reputation, and her ass hole, was completely destroyed.

The scariest thing was that part of Beth liked the idea that after all this time on top she would then take such a massive fall from grace, The Glamazon knowing on some level but much like Maryse she would love being used as a fuck toy. That her cum with squirt out of her cunt like that if diva after diva fucked her up the butt in the centre of the locker room, that she would even push herself back against the anally invading thrusts and beg for more just like Maryse was doing. But she couldn't let that happen. She wouldn't let that happen.

AJ was the key. Beth had to find a way to turn the tables on her, remind the little pipsqueak that The Glamazon was the most dominant woman ever and all the divas were her ass whores. And since she had forcefully lost their latest match she was just going to have to intimidate her way into AJ's ass hole. Because sure, she couldn't physically harm the other diva who was technically now her top, but she could threaten and bully her into submission, something that had worked countless times before. She just had to ignore the submissive tingles that flooded her body whenever AJ looked at her, right now being a perfect example.

Not wanting to give away the truth too soon AJ tried to avoid looking at Beth, but it was so hard. Especially when she was pounding Maryse's throat, AJ probably spending way too long on face fucking the French-Canadian before she finally allowed the Bella twins to take over and get their cocks cleaned. It then became much easier to glance at Beth because everyone was busy watching Maryse getting anally gang banged, and for good reason. It was quite the show, and promoted such wonderful harmony in the divas locker room as friends and enemies worked together to completely ruin Maryse's ass hole.

Hours later AJ would receive a picture from Kaitlyn, the little brunette grinning widely as she saw the message on her phone entitled Maryse's gaping butt hole. And oh boy, was that one destroyed hole, AJ genuinely thinking she couldn't remember a wider gape, this fact only being more fun when she learned that when Maryse finally passed out the other divas just left her there, laying unconsciously on her front with her destroyed butt hole on display for anyone to find.

AJ loved how utterly humiliated that must've made Maryse feel, and she agreed the bitch got what she deserved after being so horrible to them for so long. However as much as she would have loved to have stuck around for the latter half of Maryse's fall from grace, which was apparently filled with orgasms and Maryse swearing she would never be a top again, AJ had something else to attend too. Namely Beth Phoenix's big bubble butt, the wonderfully tight fuck hole in between those cheeks frantically calling out to AJ to fuck it.

That was why she struggled to take her eyes off Beth and why shortly after she finished fucking Maryse's mouth she whispered in The Glamazon's ear, AJ letting her bitch know they were leaving. Beth had blushed but hadn't dared complain when they were surrounded by the other divas, AJ and her new bitch quietly getting dressed and then leaving, everybody else too captivated by Maryse's humiliation to notice.