All Comments on 'The Bigger They Are, the Harder...'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MacD7MacD7about 8 years ago
What?

I did enjoy the reversal, it wasn't what I was expecting to happen...but wow it was sudden and nearly completely unexplained. Really? By a couple touches shes braindead? It was too fast, if she was being teased and horny and desperate over some time...might explain her debasing herself for sex.

Also, in my experience, the larger the breasts, the less sensitive, due to the large ammount of fat, its the little titty girls that you can make cum by tit play alone. But my experience may not be the norm, just made it even less believable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I fucking loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'd love to see another story in the same vein as this, but with the stimulation of a girl's big butt, or even her anus, for pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree With MacD7

The conversion was a little too fast. Would have been more erotic if given more time and description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I met a Mexican princess some years back, tall, a mane of long black hair that....

.....that cleared her tight, rounded ass and had a set of 34EE tits.

She was a stone bitch and ran everybody around her ragged with her impresses commanding voice....Until she met me.

The first time she pulled that shit on me, I laughed and ignored her. She marched up, got in my grill and started shouting some crap about ignoring her. I slowly turned to her, grabbed both tits and pulled her in for a hot kiss. Honestly, I thought she would bite my tongue off, but stead she melted. It got embarrassing right there in front of my friend (her distant cousin), as she was instantly very passionate.

After I took my hands off her tits, I grabbed her around her waist and excused us, saying we needed to talk a few things out.

Honest, she had a wet spot on her designer jeans was giving the room a decided atmosphere with her musk. I took her back into the rear of the place, behind their "quintal", and told her to settle down and be nice to everyone there, or I was going to give her a spanking in view of the whole party. I knew I would have her brothers and the other men of her extended family to deal with, but I was far less concerned with them, than I was her mother and grandmother. Anyway, during our talk, we "got to talking", my fingers pinching and twisting her nipples, caressing her breasts through her sweater and bra. First, she melted and became very pliable, then she got really worked up and we pulled things out and down and up just enough to grope and fuck each other silly.

I'd never had any woman come so hard so many times before her. The rest of the day she was a kitten. Just before leaving, mom cornered me and we had to have a talk together with her "abuelita", a woman no man ever dared cross. They asked me what I did to their precious Mia. I told them she was rude to me and others and I disciplined her for it, then talked with her about respectable behavior. I explained that I would not tolerate rudeness or abuse in any form, against anyone else in my presence. I explained that I thought I had been persuasive, because she had been the very picture of gentility, courtesy and decorum since.

They were astonished.....and agreed with my methods, although they weren't privy to any details. I would have thought that infield glow would have been a dead giveaway for us both.

We dated for the appropriate period of time and married in the spring of the next year. Mia has been my loving goddess and my constant companion for nearly 40 years. I lost her 3 years ago to a tragic accident. I doubt I will ever find her equal.

But even now, I find myself drifting back to that day when her amazing tits became her masters and I, the master of her tits.

Your's is the first story I've read here, where a previously untrained woman responded so immediately to so little assertive discipline. It was like she was demanding to be brought to task and no man would take the task. I'm sure glad I did!

And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

Really need a sequel with Meghan losing to a man with the same power!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous