The Bigger They Are, the Harder...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers

"Fuck off!" Sheryl snarled, making a grab for Meghan's hand. But the other woman was too fast again, pulling away from the now-erect nipple and darting in to stroke the exposed swell of skin where Sheryl's cleavage came together.

"See, that's what I'm talking about," Meghan said, her voice filled with the same certainty that it did when she talked to Dan. "Those slut knockers of yours are so distracting that you don't even know where my hands are going." Sheryl swatted down, but Meghan's fingers had already moved away to pinch her nipples, first one then the other. "And then your thoughts start getting all slow and lazy, because those bouncy boobs don't care who's touching them or why. Me, I don't have that problem. I can stay in control. You? You're a titslut the second someone gets their hands on you. I'd say I have the better deal."

Sheryl felt herself blushing furiously. "Your-your husband didn't seem to think so," she spat back, still swatting ineffectively at Meghan's touches. She felt like she was playing Whack-a-Mole; every time she brushed the other woman's hand away from one breast, she felt it caressing her somewhere else. "He couldn't stop looking."

"My husband?" Meghan responded in an amused tone. "He was just wondering if it was worth training you up as a housepet for me. I wasn't so sure-seemed like a lot of work to keep you from running off with the first person to tug your titties-but I'm starting to think you need someone like me. Look at you-you're already thinking with your tits, aren't you? I can see it in your eyes."

"No, I'm nnnuhh!" Sheryl shrieked in surprise as Meghan's hands snaked underneath the fabric of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. She struggled to push it back down, but Meghan took the opportunity afforded by her limited vision and obstructed reach to lean in and give her a long, slow lick right along the curve of her breast, and Sheryl took a step back in surprise and fell right over.

"See what I mean?" she heard Meghan whisper in her ear as the other woman yanked up the sports bra to expose Sheryl's breasts to the morning air. "You're so drunk on your own tits that you can't even walk straight. All I needed to do was grab you by your slut handles and you melted like butter for me." She matched her actions to her words, grabbing a handful of each breast and flicking the nipples with her thumbs until Sheryl was panting with arousal.

"Just like my Dan," Meghan said, punctuating her words with hard, sucking kisses all over Sheryl's breasts. "You think you're smart, but then someone starts getting you all horny and all that sensation takes over. Isn't that right, titslut?"

"I, no, I..." Sheryl squirmed and wriggled, trying to get the shirt off so she could at least get her hands free and push the other woman away. But Meghan was faster again-as soon as Sheryl got the t-shirt over her head and shoulders, Meghan pulled it down behind her and twisted the fabric around, trapping Sheryl's hands behind her back and leaving her helpless. "Please, don't..."

"Is that what your cow tits are telling you, Sheryl?" Meghan said, using her free hand to roam over Sheryl's sensitive flesh. "Or are they telling you that I'm right? I think that's what they're saying. I think they're telling you to stop thinking so you can get fucked properly. And I think your tits are much smarter than you are right now."

Meghan fixed Sheryl with a hard stare and used the wrapped t-shirt to steer her onto her back. Once Sheryl was lying down, she slipped her hand free of the knotted fabric and returned it to Sheryl's body. "Not that your tits are smart. But right now it doesn't take much to be smarter than you, does it? you're completely fucking stupid with lust, aren't you, Sheryl? You're so horny that even your tits are smarter than you are."

Meghan reached down and slid one hand into Sheryl's shorts while the other continued to tease and tickle her nipples. "Oh, I was right!" she purred, brushing her finger along the entrance to Sheryl's pussy. "You did melt just like butter, little titslut!" She leaned down and kissed Sheryl on the lips, slipping her tongue into Sheryl's mouth for a long moment before pulling back. "I want to hear you say it, titslut. Tell me you can't think."

"I...no, please, I..." Sheryl shook her head as though trying to dislodge Meghan's words from her ears. She felt like she couldn't move, like her mind was just as tangled up as her hands. If she just had a minute to think, even just a second, she could tell Meghan exactly why she was wrong and her tits-her breasts weren't making her weak and horny, but every time she tried to collect her thoughts Meghan found another way to touch her and it all scattered away.

"Tell me, titslut," Meghan said, nuzzling along Sheryl's collarbone with her lips while her hands continued to relentlessly tease Sheryl's body. "Just listen to those great big melons of yours telling you to shut up and let me fuck you, and tell me you can't think."

"I...please, I can't think..." Sheryl moaned out, barely even aware that she was repeating Meghan's words. She really couldn't think, not with all the touching, all the sensation, all the aching need coursing through her tits and her pussy. She tried to remember that this was what Meghan did to Dan the other night, but all that did was remind her of how much she wanted to get laid with Dan's great big cock and how horny she was even before Meghan started in on her.

"Good girl," Meghan said, fluttering her finger across Sheryl's clit. "Now tell me your tits control you."

"I..." Sheryl felt the words like a weight on her tongue. She struggled to hold them in, but Meghan kept building the pleasure until Sheryl couldn't remember anymore why saying them would be a bad thing. "My tits," she gasped out. "My tits control me."

Meghan smiled down at Sheryl, her eyes glittering with desire. "Good girl," she said. "Your tits are doing all the thinking right now, my pretty little slut. And what do they want?"

Sheryl stared up at Meghan, her gaze going in and out of focus as the pleasure overwhelmed her. "They want to be touched," she said, hearing that same mindless bliss in her own voice that she'd heard in Dan's. How could she ever have thought they were fighting? "They want to be...ohhh...they want to be teased."

"They'd let anyone touch you right now, wouldn't they?"

"Yes, ma'am," Sheryl whispered. Dimly, she was aware of Meghan maneuvering her body onto all fours, helping her out of the shirt just long enough to move her hands around in front of her before tying it around her wrists tightly. She felt Meghan work her shorts down around her knees, exposing her sticky pussy to anyone who could see. None of it mattered. She was too horny to think right now.

"That makes you a horny little slut, doesn't it? A slave to your cow tits?" Meghan pulled on her nipples as she spoke, tugging the low-hanging breasts just like the udders Sheryl knew they really were.

"Yes, ma'am," Sheryl said. It was the only response she could think of now. She couldn't argue, not with her slut handles making her so helpless to resist Meghan's words and Meghan's eyes and Meghan's touch. She felt the truth of it all the way through her body. Her tits made her a helpless, obedient slut. Meghan didn't have big tits. That gave her so much power over Sheryl. All Sheryl could do was obey Meghan now.

"Good girl," Meghan whispered in her ear. Her warm breath sent shivers up Sheryl's spine. "Now, titslut, I'm going to let you cum for me in a moment. When I do, you will know, deep down in those great big titties that are so much smarter and more powerful than your mind, that you need to let Meghan do all the thinking for you from now on. Whenever you start to disagree with me, your tits will remind you with pleasure that I'm always right because I don't have big slut knockers to get in the way of my brain like you do."

Sheryl nodded. "Yes, ma'am," she whimpered, grinding back against Meghan's hand. "Yes ma'am, yes ma'am, yes ma'am..."

"Good girl," Meghan said. "So ready to cum now. So horny, so mindless..." Sheryl quivered in arousal, her body shaking on the edge of orgasm. "Cum now, titslut. Cum for me, and let all that pleasure go. Cum for me. Cum."

Sheryl wailed in ecstasy as she felt her pussy clench around Meghan's fingers. She stared sightlessly forward, not even aware of her surroundings, as Meghan tugged and teased and tickled her slut handles to one orgasm after another. She heard Meghan speaking, heard herself repeating every word, but it wasn't until she finally came down from the endless peaks of pleasure that she knew what she was saying.

"Meghan speaks, titslut obeys," she heard herself chant over and over again. "Meghan speaks, titslut obeys..." Then her eyes slipped shut and she lost track even of that.

*****

Joe led the others back into camp to find Meghan and Sheryl waiting for them with a slightly impatient look on their faces. "Sorry," he said. "Dan was taking forever to get going for some reason, and-" He saw the look on Meghan's face, and decided that excusing their delay by badmouthing her husband probably wasn't going to improve the situation.

"It's okay, it just gave us a little girl time," Meghan said. "By the way, I have some good news for everybody-Sheryl has volunteered to do chores for the rest of the trip!"

The boys gave out a general cheer as Sheryl confirmed the news. "How'd you get her to agree to that?" Bill asked genially.

"I'm very persuasive when I want to be," Meghan replied. "If there's anything you want Sheryl to do while we're out here," Meghan said with a joking-not-joking wink, "you just come and see me."

Sheryl let the words roll in one ear and out the other. She trusted Meghan to keep her safe, to keep her slutty titties under control and keep the boys in their place. Meghan would keep her horny tits satisfied, with her fingers and her tongue and maybe even Dan's slut cock, until they could get home and she could take her place at Meghan's feet. It sounded so perfect. She wondered why she hadn't figured it out before now.

Probably because her breasts were too big.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers
12