All Comments on 'The Bimbo Blazer Ch. 04: Spy'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Aww

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well, that was great.

Seriously, I hope this isn't the last we'll see of Nick and the blazer.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Aww" and "Well that was great"

Thank you thank you thank you! :D

You won't believe how inspiring and motivational it is for a writer to know that someone enjoyed their story enough to request more. At the moment, unfortunately, my plate is full with a bunch of other upcoming projects (you can check them out on my patreon here - https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren - and support me if you so desire), but I may return to Nick in the future if you guys truly wish it! There are a lot of places his story can go from here. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's it ?!

Just as I was enjoying the Bimbo Blazer you had to end it !! For what it is worth I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series and will check out your other stories you have written !!

zena99zena99about 6 years ago
Very Good

I was hoping for more Blazer adventures though. Maybe, even with the Blazer again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Bimbo Blazer

I think the taking of an entire sorority as temporary sex slaves for a weekend retreat he organizes away from campus, would be fun to read.

-I think he first take the President of the Sorority, to get his foot in the door.

-Then the officers of the Sorority with help of the hypnotized President, his chemical Evolve added to some wine and his app, to get them to schedule the weekend retreat.

-Then he programs the rest of the sorority again via both Evolve and the app, with the help of the already programmed Sorority Officers at the retreat.

Of course such a chapter would possibly take up more than the 2 pages your chapters normally take

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sex and Spies!

Just got done reading this whole series and I loved it! Sex and spies in one great story. Could it get any better than that?! I would love to see where else you could take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree this spy stuff is great

Each sex experience can go into more events. The teacher/professor one is classic since many students crush on their teachers.

FrognutFrognutalmost 6 years ago
Great Read

I like the storie's but just about the time you get rolling the story ends.

And I know you will be doing some Damage control for how the FBI spied and used your invention for their own devices.

I hope this series has a nice long run!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

Loved them. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little disjointed and redundant through the middle. His body chemistry releases a pheromones that turn women into short term Brainless Bimbos Sex Toys, so why would he need to create a hypnosis app or even hypnotize women. The series read like you couldn't decide how to pull off the "mind control". BDE series is far better.

Kryms1nKryms1nalmost 2 years ago

I originally found some of your stories through a link over on Reddit, and I was pleasantly surprised to come across the same stories here as I frequently reread them. I personally enjoy everything you have posted

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 2 years ago

Too bad you're not going to do more with the Blazer. it was a fun story and he had alot of experiments he could still do.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

5 stars for all the parts of this story!

Thanks

TheBigVPTheBigVP9 months ago

Can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES