The Bimbo Blazer Ch. 04: Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,626 Followers

"I think I'd like a tour of your home," I said musingly, tapping a finger on my chin. I made eye contact with the mafia princess and smiled slyly. "How about you take me to your bedroom?"

Monique reached for her gun, but I shot her a glare. "Stop." My voice was smooth, calm and commanding, and the drug kicked in, activating her brain's centers for obedience and submission. Her expression became shocked as her hand froze against its own accord. She hadn't had much, so the Evolve would wear off quickly if I didn't act now. "Relax," I commanded, and her entire body unwound. The furrow in her forehead smoothed as my drug temporarily prevented her from worrying about what was happening.

Alessandra was still looking at me with a slightly confused expression. Not hostile or aggressive, just confused as her brain seemed to turn against her.

I grabbed the bottle of wine and put it in my briefcase, along with the glasses. I would need them each to take a larger dose of Evolve if I was going to get everything I wanted.

"Take me to your bedroom," I told Alessandra. "Act casual. Leave your other bodyguard behind but bring Monique. Do you understand?"

Hearing an order, her brain latched onto it and she started to move without really thinking about it. "Of course," she replied automatically. "Monique, let's go." Her bodyguard followed her as she stood and smoothly walked to the door.

I just had to hope the Evolve didn't wear off before I could get these two women alone. As I followed Monique and Alessandra, admiring the view of two well-shaped asses sashaying back and forth up the grand staircase to the second floor, I had a startling realization.

Being a spy is kind of awesome.

* * *

"I will submit to you," she said, eyes empty and blank.

"I am your Master," I said.

"You are my Master."

"You are mine," I continued.

"I am yours." She agreed.

"You have no will."

"I have... no... I have no... Please... what are you doing to me?" she asked.

"You have no will." I said again.

"I have no will," she replied.

Alessandra's lips tasted like the wine I had just ordered her to drink and tingled with the potent Evolve solution. A heavy dose of the chemical now coursed through her system, as it did through Monique's, doping up her brain and igniting the centers of pleasure and compliance.

I was fully undressed, my cock standing at attention after a quarter of an hour spent programming the pair's minds into obedience and submission. Now, I lay in Alessandra's massive bed next to the crime princess herself, my mouth shocking hers with electric passion. My hands explored her body, roaming over her diamond hard nipples and massaged her full breasts.

I shuddered at the sensation as Monique's mouth slid down and over my length, her moans of encouragement vibrating through our connection and lighting up my own body with a pleasure response. The blonde bodyguard was on her hands and knees at the foot of the bed, breasts swaying beneath her as she bobbed her head up and down on my pole. Her full lips were wrapped around me and her tongue lovingly traced up and down my shaft as she fully committed to her ministrations. I reached down and let one hand tangle in her hair, guiding her rhythm.

Alessandra noticed my focus had shifted and her eyes burned with desire and jealousy as she watched Monique at her task. She rolled over against me and sinuously ground her body against mine. "Please, Master..." her voice was low and husky with need. "Let me taste you."

I grinned. "Monique?" I commented, my voice catching slightly as she slid off me with a wet pop.

"Yes, Master?" Monique, I had learned, was a natural submissive, and her obedience, fanned by my encouragement, gave her an almost ecstatic pleasure.

"Why don't you show the lovely Alessandra what you can do with your tongue?" I grinned mischievously as the bodyguard adroitly changed targets and bent down instantly to her mistress' pleasure center.

The French mafiosa's features, which would not have looked out of place on the cover of a Victoria's Secret catalogue, contorted into a familiar expression of ecstasy as Monique's tongue lapped and explored between her thighs. The French woman's eyelids fluttered as she struggled to focus on me where I was now standing by the head of her bed.

Her hands reached out, almost instinctively, to grip my shaft and began to stroke me. She licked her lips sensually and gazed up at me with burning lust. "May I, Master?" she asked.

I leaned back as her hot, wet mouth lathered my cock and let my fingers run through her dark hair. I could feel Alessandra's body trembling with bliss as Monique continued to lash her clit with her tongue, and her moans made me even harder. Through the blissful contentment, I realized an important truth. This is the life...

I gripped Alessandra's slim hips as I pounded into her from behind. Monique was on her hands and knees next to us in the bed, her fingers sliding in and out of her slit in a blur and a long moan of pleasure escaping her parted lips.

My delicious French sextoy groaned as she pushed back against me with every thrust, her body needing my entire length as I plunged in and out with abandon. I could feel her tightening around me as I drove onwards, her body closer and closer to release. Then, in an instant, she was over the edge. Crying out, Alessandra's lithe form arched as though a powerful electric current was making all her muscles clench at once.

Sliding out of her deftly, I left her to her satisfaction and shuffled sideways. Monique slipped her fingers out of her entrance and I immediately replaced them. My cock parted her folds and shoved inside. She was incredibly turned on, her tunnel tight and wet and ready for me.

I was near to the edge myself but the feeling of control was overwhelming and forced me to continue, to prove my dominion of both of these gorgeous women. My fingers kneaded Monique's toned ass as I continued to slide in and out, my hips thrusting powerfully as I spent the last of my energy.

At last, I felt my core clench and I unloaded, a powerful orgasm ripping through me. I came and came, then collapsed back into a sweaty, exhausted slump against the pillows. My eyes closed, I felt the bed move as my two gorgeous submissives crawled up on either side of me.

"Roll over, Master." Alessandra's voice was still husky from her nonstop cries of pleasure.

"Let us give you a massage."

"Let us taste you again."

"Let us make it all better..."

* * *

"I am submissive and obedient." Her voice was monotone.

"You are my submissive and obedient slave," I said.

"I am your submissive and obedient slave."

"Your mind is gone. You are my sex toy," I prompted.

"My mind is gone. I am your sex toy," she said.

"You will let me use your body," I told her.

"I will... I will... No... I... I... what are you doing to me?" she asked.

"Your body is mind," I said.

"My body is yours, Master," she replied.

"Well done, Callahan." The bald man was still wearing his suit, as though he hadn't even gone home and slept since we last spoke.

I nodded tiredly. Surprisingly, flying halfway across the globe to fuck and interrogate a crime lord could leave you feeling like you just ran a marathon. Truth be told, with all the salacious fun I'd been having I had almost forgotten to pick Alessandra's brain for all the information she had about Moroccan cartels. Luckily she had proven to be a gold mine, and I'd diligently reported back.

"You proved quite a proficient operative." The man was eyeing me with a new respect that he hadn't displayed in our first interview.

"I figure I owed you one for kidnapping me and flying me to France," I told him. I felt proud of myself that my wit had remained sharp in my exhausted state. It was that thought that made me realize how sleep-deprived I was. "Can I go now?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," the man waved his hand at me as his attention turned back to the papers I'd drafted on the flight back.

I started to go, then paused as though a question had occurred to me. "Do you let your agents take home souvenirs from their excursions?"

The man pursed his lips and looked up at me from his chair questioningly. "What do you mean?" he asked.

I slipped my hand out of my pocket and let Alessandra's red lace panties hang from my fingers.

The bald man's jaw dropped.

I turned around with a self-satisfied feeling in my chest and sauntered out of the room.

Agent One met me outside and laughed as he led me through a series of concrete hallways out into a deserted parking garage. "Did you really fuck that little French number?" he asked as we got into a dark sedan. "I've seen her file. What a score."

I didn't answer. I just offered him a fist bump, which the older man pounded, laughing uproariously.

I no longer bore the man any ill will for tranq'ing me. How could I when he was the one who had brought me in for this adventure?

The digital clock on the dash told me it was almost 2am. I zoned out and slept on the ride back to the university.

* * *

The Bimbo Blazer has been wrapped up with The Bimbo Blazer — Spy. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,626 Followers
12