All Comments on 'The Biology Lesson'

by DavidMcAllister

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
near wreck

The story is a near total wreck to bring in anal sex, that wasn't normal type of behavior in the 1940s and even today its a very small fraction of people who do it. Seems some authors can't write any story or find them complete without including anal sex, their minds are stuck and they've not observed the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How the hell does annony know what "real life is and what they did in the 40s"

Tis fag has no idea what is real or fantasy!! he thinks all these stories are real for God sakes! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A perplexing and disturbing piece.

As to the characters in this story: PULLMAN, the girls father is a jackass who relinquishes his ultimate responsibility for his own daughters welfare and education, instead relegating that duty to the extremely dubious ministrations of the 'teacher' COOPER (Read: criminally-minded degenerate). The daughter herself is the relatively innocent 'product' of an education system truly gone to the dogs in America (thanks to Dewey, Rockefeller and Edward Bernays.

Whether it is the Authors intent or not - his character COOPER is revealed to us as a truly despicable man who sexually exploits female students in his care. He is a disgrace as a man and as a teacher - and should be exposed for what he is and duly incarcerated: BUT INSTEAD flagrantly t flaunts his outrageous behaviour towards his female students in front of the young male students - thus instilling and reinforcing like attitude in the minds of those younger men.. Throughout the story COOPER exhibits defiance and contempt for all that is good and true: for example, he knows the young men are watching him outside his classroom window as he performs illicit sex with a female student. What is more, when another female students A+ grade work that he had recently been grading became soiled as a consequence of his sexual activity with Pullmans daughter, he trashed that poor students work so that the evidence of his (COOPERs) malfeasance would not be exposed. Altogether a most depressing story. Minus Ten*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous