The Biology Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped her back down off my desk and she turned to face me. She kissed me, tasting of sunlight. She rested her little hands on my chest. My dick bobbed and kissed her pussy. She leaned in closer to me, her breasts pressing against my naked skin. How I wanted to embrace her, hold her tightly, and take her again. To take her as if she were mine, to enter her, to fill her once more and not be inhibited to unleash myself inside her delicate flower. To mark her as my own. But she wasn't mine. This wasn't right.

I pulled away from her and looked at her. "Emily, I need to talk to you." I said, my authoritative voice coming back.

"Yes, Mr. Cooper?" she said looking concerned.

"It's about Wally," I replied. "It's about Wally, and Bryce, and Rick, and Jake and all the other boys."

She giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

She smiled. "I know what you're going to say. It's about my father. I know, I heard everything. I just happened to be in the school office when he pulled you into his office this morning."

I couldn't believe it.

"I forgot to bring my report for American History and I went to the school office to telephone my mother. I was waiting right there when you and Daddy came racing by, and Daddy was in such a mood he didn't even notice I was right there. And you know how Daddy can yell; I heard everything right through the door."

I was speechless.

She giggled again. "Don't worry about it, Mr. Cooper," she said. "I know you meant well. Like I said, Wally and I aren't exclusive, I just wanted to try new things. I'll tell Daddy you spoke with me and that everything is all worked out."

I shook my head. "Ok. Ok, I suppose that sounds just fine. And, you're not going to...to...play with...anymore of the boys at school, right?"

Emily made a face. "Don't worry about," she replied. "Besides, I've already played with all the boys here at Madison and I've made up my mind. I'm through with boys. I enjoy men so much more!"

"Men?!" I asked.

"Why of course, Mr. Cooper," she replied. She approached me again and began to massage my chest. "You don't think this is the last time we'll meet after class, do you?"

My dick began to swell at the sensual feel of her touch.

"You see, look!" she said, noticing my boner. "How could I possibly walk away from that?" She dropped to her knees again and took my hard-on into her hands.

I moved to stop her. "Emily, we can't do this, I'm your teacher. And your father, my principal, gave me strict orders to set you straight!"

She placed my dick alongside her face, the softness of her cheek was incredible. "I won't tell if you won't tell..." she whispered.

I stood there thinking for a moment. Maybe it could work. Possibly. But how could I make sure she didn't say anything? That she didn't go around telling people? A thought came to me. She couldn't talk with her mouth full.

She was waiting for me. "Mr. Cooper, I want to taste it this time."

I gave her a smile. She was really something. "Ok, sweetheart, open up."

12