All Comments on 'The Birds and the Bees Pt. 01'

by Talon_86

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A despicable and disgusting father.

An ignorant and stupid son.

A brainless, slutty girlfriend.

There is everything to make a bestseller story.

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

I don’t like the trend of these questions coming from a father to his son.

Realdeal123Realdeal123over 1 year ago

I see, Your brain hasn't developed at all even after 16 years

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

get real, at least a little bit

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Okay, yeah - it's dumb.

I just cannot imagine a father having with his son part of this conversation AFTER said son moved in with his girlfriend. Just doesn't make sense - this is the kind of talk about women you have with your boys when they start dating, not when they live with someone!

The old man ain't wrong, though - if you don't give it your all in the sheet, she'll start looking elsewhere for what she needs. Then again, it doesn't seems like pop raised his boy properly - again, this is the kind of shit-talking you should have with your teenager, not your grown child.

So yeah... fully expecting this to end with the old man stealing his son's girlfriend. The presentation may be new (although I'll improbable), but there's a whole lot of stories just like this one around here.

No score since it's not done... even though its ending is quite predictable.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Geeze… what kinda fucked up dad talks about his sons gal like that, but he is right she will get bored of him soon..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Dad is an asshole. The kid should record this and play it for his mom. Then he would see who bosses who around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess you did not get any positive feed back so far. Finish it and we'll see....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wall of dialogue, with a 'dad' talking like some hipster wanna-be-cool incel, trying to decide how to write dialogue he couldn't possibly comprehend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous