All Comments on 'The Birth of a Cum Slut'

by ro_star

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
zhounderzhounderabout 13 years ago
Elaborate

Elaborate more, tell more of the feeling of having a cock in you hands, mouth, where ever. Mention how it feels to cum in your pants as you feel the creamy come blast down our throat. This will improve the story and the horniness level!

Also proof read. You have things like 'liked' instead of licked. Things like that will improve readability.

funguy2223funguy2223about 13 years ago
Nice start

I'd like to see where it goes.

VFPANTIES69VFPANTIES69over 10 years ago
I love your story about cum

I want to swallow a large load of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
know the feeling

I am so horny for some good face fucking right now. Then to have 3 guys line up to make me their bitch Oh yess

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
dreamer

Good story, I'd love nothing more than to have a 4some of cocks to swallow. I'd enjoy sucking all their dicks one after the other, comparing length girth, and vanes!!! then the best part, swallowing all their cumloads. Yummy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky you! When I was old enough to start masturbating I always imagined I was sucking a cock. At my first stag party for a friend when the pornos started playing all the guys were saying, "I wish that was me" (getting sucked). I was saying the same thing; but, wishing I was the slut sucking all their cocks. I was an idiot, I should have got on my knees and said, "I'd love to suck off each and everyone of you." Instead, like an idiot, I got married and never started sucking cock until I was in my thirties. I had no idea that I would love sucking cock as much as I do. I've swallowed many loads; but, missed many, many more. I'm an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm a woman who LOVES gay porn. I enjoyed this and wish there was more. Always gets me so wet.

510mike510mike7 months ago

Damn...I want this and much, much more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous