The Birth of Super Pimp Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodbye Lady Midnight." A scared, timid little voice squeaked out from behind the mask.

"Good bye, and good riddance. Weak fool, THIS is who I was born to be!" Lady Midnight said in a sultry, commanding, dominant voice.

Emily dropped to her knees. "Yes Mi Lady. Now you must meet the man who freed you."

Lady Midnight arched an eyebrow at that and then turned as a voice said "Surprised? You think these bitches could have done this without someone "helping" them along?"

Lady Midnight looked at a man who was very tall, muscled and dressed in a nice expensive suit. He carried a cane, an old hat, and wore a several gold necklaces and rings. Gold sunglasses finished off the look. He had a definite air of authority and command about him, and Lady Midnight immediately figured out this was a MAN! A man she could accept as her superior. Probably the only man she would.

"I must say that I didn't really think about that. But I can certainly see why you would be the man to do it. These others? Much too weak and stupid to actually do this without a master hand." Lady Midnight replied.

"Indeed. I am not one for wasting time, so here is how it will work. I am DC the Super Pimp. I have turned 3, now 4 of the Hidden Five into super hookers. Platinum Angle is now Trixie Glitter the Super Hooker, Shimmer is now Sparkle the Super Stripper, and The Dragon is now Bunny the Super Showgirl. You were Lady Light, you are now Lady Midnight, the Super Dominatrix. You will work for me as my Dom for those who like that kink." DC said as he walked around the dark skinned beauty with slanted eyes. "Your blood mix is nice and exotic, you will be an excellent addition to the stable. I am putting you in charge of other doms that I will get. Now you will follow me to my lab and we will finish some adjustments to your body. You need bigger tits, and your ass needs work as well. I have standards and you WILL meet them."

DC snapped his fingers and in strutted Sam and Genie, formerly Novices Samantha and Jean. They were both dress in black latex, slutty nun costumes, and knee high black boots. They both stopped in front of Lady Midnight and bowed low. "We serve at your beck and call Mi Lady. Your wish is my command."

"As it should be, slaves." Lady Midnight said with an air of command as she strode over to DC and took his arm. "Lead on my Master. Make me perfect in your eyes."