All Comments on 'The Birthday'

by brooke

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Well written, hope you continue this story.

shagalotshagalotalmost 14 years ago
COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER ;)

Please i beg you to continue this mother /son relationship , i have read this installment twice now and enjoyed it so much brilliantly written , so hot , so sexy please hurry with next installment .

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Can this story be improved?

Yes! It can by continuing to write more chapters. Please go on and keep up the heat.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
wonderful sexy and erotic

plz continue, that would be great..

the mom is allready pregnant,

her boobs growing bigger and bigger, maybe

some titjob and milk stuff.. WOW

plz do part2,3, and so on :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more !!!

bring on part 2 , with some tit fuckingĀ“and a creamy facial

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
THE CUMMING OVER MOM.

Brilliant hot horny story. so very erotic. love the story and the awesome writing would love another part or parts of this veri erotic story.

writerjabwriterjabover 11 years ago
One of the best!

I love mother-son incest and look forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great story

And I love the comment from reader macduff. It would be perfect if the boy marries his mother with all the family and friends in attendance. They all are completely aware that this is a son marrying his own mom, they totally approve, and they joke and banter with the newlyweds, with good-natured really dirty remarks. Like, to the son, "hey, kid, how's it feel with your cock up the same cunt you came out of?" and "what do you say when you're blowing your balls up inside her? do you say, "here comes my baby sister, mom!" or "from my balls to your womb, mother dearest!" or do you just shoot your sperm and whisper, "oh, mommy!" And to the mother, "make good use of your boy's big hard cock, you created it!" and "is your baby going to fuck a baby up inside you, dear?" All kinds of great possibilities when it's a case of down and dirty motherfucking.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a23 days ago

Who better to teach a son about sex and how to please a woman than hismother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous