The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica sat on the bed next to Jim and took his shaft in her right hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. Then she lightly ran her finger up and down the length of it, sending waves of pleasure thru Jim's entire body, he closed his eyes, moaning softly as she did so. Then she leaned forward and kissed the head of his dick following that with several swirls of her tongue around the swollen cap. Jim couldn't believe how good that felt. She then took hold of him and brought the head of his cock to her lips and took him into her mouth and began sucking gently, running her tongue all around it.

Jim was in heaven! He had never had a girl even touch his penis before and now, here he was getting a blow job from his sisters best friend. He knew it had to be a dream! Things like this just didn't really happen.

Did they?

Soon Erica began bobbing her head up and down, swallowing more and more of his cock with each movement, her hot hand stroking the length of his shaft in unison with her sucking. Jim opened his eyes and watched as she continued to work her magic on his cock, watching it move in and out of those beautiful lips. He watched her breasts as they swayed back and forth from her movements, the nipples erect and begging for attention. Attention he would love to supply!

Emboldened by this thought, Jim reached out with his right hand and began fondling Erica's left breast, paying special attention to her nipple. She inhaled sharply at his touch and moaned softly.

"Oh God that feels good!" she whispered as she pulled his cock from her mouth and began licking the length of it. "Oh yeah, you can keep doing that all night baby! Oh yes!"

Happy to comply, he intensified his rubbing to include both tits. Erica lifted her head from his cock and leaned forward so she could give him easier access to her tits. She then put her left hand behind his neck, her right hand never missing a stroke on his cock, and pulled him to her for a lust filled kiss. Her tongue drove past his lips and furiously danced along the inside of his mouth, to witch he reciprocated in kind.

He now had both hands kneading and rubbing her breasts, making her moan even more intently. She pushed him gently back onto the bed and straddled his hips, reluctantly releasing her grip on his penis. She could feel his hardness pressing against her pussy and tummy as she lay on top of him. She brought her right hand up to his face, never breaking the kiss.

Jim's hands moved down from her breasts to her waist, tracing her body with his fingertips. This sent gales of pleasure thru Erica, who's breath caught for a moment at the sensation of Jim's touch. Jim continued his downward exploration of her body by bringing his hands around to her back and slowly running his fingers up and down her back. This brought even more, and deeper moans of pleasure to Erica's lips as she broke their kiss, panting heavily. Then Jim ran his hands down to her hips and across her firm, round ass, squeezing her cheeks and pulling her tightly against him.

Erica responded to this by lifting her hips off of Jim, allowing him room to slip her now soaking wet panties down over her hips and down her thighs. Once she was free of her panties, Erica reached down between them and grabbed hold of Jim's cock, guiding it to her soaking wet pussy.

Jim felt the heat that was radiating from Erica's twat. The hot wet feeling was almost too much for his to stand. He wanted to be inside her so much.

Erica placed the head of his dick against her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down, painting it with her juices.

"Are you ready for this sweetie?" she asked in a voice dripping with lust.

"I've waited for this my whole life!"

She looked at him for a moment, not quite understanding what he meant, then she began lowering herself onto his now pulsating cock. She loved the feel of him entering her, inch after wonderful inch, she swore she could feel his pulse beating inside her. She moved slowly back and forth, rotating her hips, helping him slip deeper and deeper into her. After several minutes, Erica had managed to take Jim's entire length into her pussy and was ready to give him the fuck of his life!

Jim could not believe the pure feeling of ecstasy he felt as Erica guided his dick into her steaming hot pussy. He had always dreamed it would be fantastic, but never had he known it would be this absolutely wondrous. It was all he could do to keep from shooting his load right away, the feeling was so exquisite! Then Erica started moving up and back, sending him deeper into her and farther down the road to paradise. He began moving in rhythm with her, not knowing what exactly he was doing, but just letting instinct take over.

It wasn't long before they both were moving in perfect unison, each feeling the movement of the other and responding to those moves perfectly. Both of them were breathing hard as their lovemaking increased in intensity. Jim could feel the tightening in his balls as he neared orgasm and Erica was about to have what she knew would be the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Jim was about to blow. "Oh my God, I'm about to cum! Oh geez, I can't hold it!" he cried out.

Erica was nearing her own climax when Jim said he was going to cum. She knew she should have him pull out, but something inside her wanted this young stud to shoot his load inside her. Whatever the reason it soon became a moot point because at that instant Erica was overcome by the thralls of the most intense orgasm of her life. She could feel the muscles of her vagina tighten on Jim's cock as wave after wave of pleasure shot thru her. All thought of having Jim pull out were gone.

Jim could hold back no longer. He pushed as hard as he could into Erica and let his balls release their contents into her. He wasn't sure, but it felt as if her pussy had tightened down on him just as he began shooting his load into her, pulling him deeper into her love hole. He had expected her to pull him out of her before he came so she wouldn't take the chance of getting pregnant, but she hadn't. As a matter of fact, she had actually grabbed hold of him and held him in a way he couldn't pull out. Either way, he knew he had just had the biggest orgasm of his life.

Not bad for a guy who had just lost his virginity!

Erica collapsed on top Jim, exhausted by the best sex she had ever had. She lay there quietly for a moment, Jim's still unbelievably hard dick still buried deep inside her, just listening to Jim's racing heart and wondering how he felt. She raised her head and seen him looking down at her, a huge smile on his face.

"So what do think of your present sweets?" she finally said.

"His smiled broadened and he said, "It was just what I always wanted."

"Good!" she said as she rolled off of him and snuggled up close to him. "I was hoping you would."

"What is there not to like, It's not every guy that gets to lose his virginity for his birthday!"

Erica sat up in bed quickly and stared at him.

"Are you telling me you were a virgin?"

Jim sat up next to her and told her was. The look of shock on her face scared Jim a bit.

"Did your sister know you were a virgin? Erica asked.

"I doubt it. It's not something we ever discussed ya know!"

"Oh my God, I can't believe I just screwed my best friends brother and he was a virgin." She mumbled to herself. Then she looked at him and could see the worry in his face. She took his hand and said. "Hey, are you alright?"

Jim nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm fine! How are you doin?"

"I'm okay, I'm just so surprised is all. I could never have told this was your first time." She told him. "I mean, my God, you were fantastic! I've never felt anything like that before in my life. How did you know what to do?"

"I don't know, I just did what felt right." He said.

"Well all I can say is that if you're this good on your first time, I can't wait to see what you're like the second time around!" she said with a wink.

Jim smiled back at her.

"Well then, I'd hate to keep you waiting too long!"

And with that Jim and Erica started what would be an all night experience that they would both remember for the rest of their lives.

12