All Comments on 'The Birthday Gift'

by R. LeBeaux

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

Fabulous WRITING! So beautiful - you brought the love and lust totally to life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Superbly written!..The interaction between uncle and niece draws you right in to the drama and the dialouge is exceptional.

Keep up the good work and hope to read more of your work very soon.

Would vote 10 stars if at all possible!

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53about 13 years ago
Excellent

If only every girl could have a first time like that.

presserpresserabout 13 years ago
The Ultimate Manifestation Of Love

You so beautifully portrayed. Bravo!

ForbiddenDesire07ForbiddenDesire07about 13 years ago
Took my breath away!

I've been regularly coming to this website for well over two years, this story is without doubt the best I've ever read! I hope you'll eventually write a sequel to this amazingly written tale.

The way you built up to the sex part, and also the way you vividly described their lovemaking took my breath away.

eaglemonkeaglemonkabout 13 years ago
Very good story

I hope ypu will continue with them. Your writting is very good. thanks for charing the story with us.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
A Masterpiece!

The fact that this is a debut story is made all the more remarkable by the superior quality of the author's ability to build up emotions and sexual tensions to the brilliant climax. I believe it will be difficult for the author to equal or better this story but, if he does, he deserves all the plaudits due to him. More, please!

R. LeBeauxR. LeBeauxabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone, for your kind comments. I have noted the requests, and am working on a sequel. Meanwhile, I recently posted another story. If anyone is interested, it is called "The Ugly Duckling Becomes A Swan." I don't know how to add a link here, so I guess you would have to search for it if you want to read it. Thanks again, R.LeBeaux (my pen name under which I write novels, the most recent of which is entitled Barbara. If you are interested, you can find it on Amazon by searching "Barbara by R. LeBeaux".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Huge

An amazing journey for both people ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This person writes well!!!

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As if...

Obviously written by a woman. No man could come that frequently, that close together. However, extremely exciting to read. i very much enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent story

starovastarovaabout 6 years ago
Beautiful!

She made it easy by her insistent encouragement.

This account could hold its place in at least 4 Categories,

Mature, Incest/ Taboo, Erotic couplings and First time.

But it is a tender story of love and eroticicm.

5 stars at least.

Love it!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

If she had allowed him more control it have hurt less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous