The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my titties, baby," she said in a sweet, little girl voice. My cock jumped as she bit down on her plump lower lip. She guided her breasts slowly up and down on my cock, pressing them together tightly with her manicured hands.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," I moaned as I stared into her eyes.

"That's what I'm here for," Natalia smiled as my cock popped above her tits for a moment and she sucked it playfully into her mouth, her soft red lips wrapped tightly around it and her tongue swirled around my cockhead as I moaned loudly. I watched her as she used her 38Ds to jerk my cock off, her body moving up and down slowly as her eyes penetrated my soul.

"You have such amazing eyes," I said as I reached up and pushed Natalia's dark hair back from her face as she transitioned from a titty fuck to a straight blowjob. Her eyes locked on mine as she slowly worshiped my cock with her lips and tongue.

"Thank you, sir," she moaned as her head bobbed slowly up and down on my raging cock, she looked up at me and I was again lost in her eyes. Natalia teased me with her tongue, swirling it around my sensitive cockhead as she gripped my cock at the base with her hand.

I watched Natalia, transfixed by her beautiful face and her amazing eyes. It had been years since I had a blowjob like the one she was giving me. She was playing me the way a concert pianist plays Mozart, she kept bringing me to the edge then slowed things down. She was in no hurry to finish and I relaxed and enjoyed every minute.

"Fuck, Natalia," I groaned in pure ecstasy. It felt almost like an out-of-body experience as the combination of the whiskey and Natalia's attention brought me to new heights of pleasure. "You are a fucking goddess."

"Thank you, sir," she giggled as she continued her soft assault on my throbbing hard cock. One moment her silky red lips were softly kissing their way up and down my shaft and the next she was sucking on my balls and pumping my cock hard with her hand. All the while her grey-blue eyes stared up at me.

"God, I'm close," I moaned as Natalia pumped my cock with her hand. She stopped and smiled.

"Where do you want to cum, sir?" she asked so sweetly that I had to smile.

"I don't care, anywhere," I groaned.

"In my mouth?" she smiled.

"Yes," I groaned.

"On my tits?" she giggled.

"Fuck yes," I groaned louder.

"On my pretty face?" she moaned softly.

"Oh god," I groaned as she gripped my cock harder.

"All the above?" Natalia asked with a wicked grin as she slipped off the bed and got down on her knees, pulling me by my cock until I stood in front of her.

"You dirty little girl," I groaned as I reached down and grabbed a handful of her long, dark hair with my right hand. I tugged her hair back hard and she smiled as her grey-blue eyes watched me intensely.

"Fuck me," Natalia groaned low. My cock was so hard it almost hurt. I needed a release bad so I shoved my cock into Natalia's mouth and started pumping it in and out as I pulled her hair back harder. Natalia groaned as she took every inch of my cock, her saliva running down her chin as she couldn't keep up with my thrusts.

"You sexy little slut," I moaned as I fucked her face. Her eyes looked up at me with utter lust and passion and I wondered for a moment if she wasn't enjoying it even a bit more than I was. My body kicked into overdrive as I knew I had just passed the line of no return. My cock was pummeling Natalia's mouth as I exploded. I pulled my cock from inside her warm mouth and sprayed her face and tits with my hot, sticky spunk. I shot like a fire hose for a few spurts before slowing down.

"Holy hell," Natalia smiled as she looked up at me with my cum dripping down her face. A majority of it was on her cheeks and her chin but some made its way to her nose and even a bit in the corner of her eye. Her hands moved to her tits as she massaged my jizz that had landed there into her soft skin.

"That was fucking mind-blowing," I said as I tried to catch my breath. Natalia leaned in and took my semi-hard cock into her mouth for a moment, cleaning it off with her tongue before looking up at me with a satisfied smile.

"Time for a shower?" she giggled as she stood up in front of me.

"Sure," I said as the sexy young brunette clad in sexy black lingerie and covered in my cum took my by the hand and led me into the suite's big master bathroom. The shower was huge with more nozzles than I had the patience to count. I helped Natalia out of her lingerie and we both got into the shower together.

"I hope you're enjoying your birthday, Scott," Natalia smiled as the hot water fell down to cleanse our naked bodies, washing the jizz off of her pretty face and ample tits.

"I am," I smiled. "It certainly wasn't what I was expecting."

"Will you wash my hair?" Natalia asked as she handed me the shampoo sitting on the ledge in the shower.

"Of course," I smiled. I poured the shampoo into my hands then worked it into Natalia's long, dark hair as she faced away from me. She let out soft moans as I massaged the shampoo into her scalp.

"You are amazing," Natalia giggled.

"So are you," I said as I worked the shampoo into every inch of Natalia's long hair as my eyes took her sexy body in through the steam of the shower. I couldn't believe I was actually there with her, doing the things we had done. I kept thinking to myself that I had to be dreaming.

"Time to rinse," Natalia giggled as she turned to me and pulled me down to kiss her as the water cascaded over our bodies. Soft kisses turned to more passionate ones and soon her tongue was swirling in my mouth as I held her sexy young body up against the wall.

"I could fuck you all night," I growled softly into her ear as I pressed her body up against the cool tile wall. The hot water from the shower continued pelting our bodies as we kissed.

"Promise?" Natalia giggled as she wrapped her legs around my torso tighter, digging her heels into my back just above my ass.

"Yes," I smiled. "Why don't we order some room service and refuel."

"Good idea, get a bottle of champagne and some strawberries," Natalia grinned.

"You got it," I smiled, kissed Natalia deeply then turned off the shower. We dried off and we each put on one of the hotel's fluffy white robes. We walked into the bedroom and I heard my phone buzzing. I walked over to my jeans strewn out on the floor and reached into my pocket.

"No phones this weekend," Natalia said as she tried to grab my phone from me. I looked at the screen and saw a few missed calls from my buddies in Los Angeles and a text message from Lisa.

"You want me all to yourself, huh?" I smiled as I read the text.

"I do, yes," Natalia pouted as she tried to grab the phone again.

"Lisa texted me, 'Sorry work keeps getting in the way of our plans, I hope the weekend adventure I planned for you makes up for some of it. Happy birthday!'" I said as I looked at Natalia.

"She does work too much," Natalia sighed. "Now about that room service."

"Should I text her back?" I asked. "This feels awkward all of a sudden."

"Just tell her that you're enjoying your adventure greatly, you are aren't you?" Natalia smiled.

"Yes, I am," I grinned. "I'll text her that I'm having a great time and that she finally got me a gift I could truly appreciate."

"That sounds perfect," Natalia smiled. She watched me as I sent the text message then held out her hand for my phone. "No more distractions, you're mine until Sunday. Make sure to order a bottle of whipped cream with the strawberries and champagne," she said with a devilish grin.

Natalia looked through the books of the authors that had stayed in the suite before us as I picked up the phone and ordered room service. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as even in the bulky white robe she was an absolute vision. Her long black hair, still damp from the shower, fell down her back. Her face, without any makeup at all, was perfection, there was not a blemish to be found anywhere.

She took a book down from the shelf and was paging through it and giggling as I finished with the room service order and hung up the phone. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her sexy body, I leaned in and kissed her neck softly causing her to let out a sexy little moan.

"What are you reading?" I asked as I nibbled on her neck.

"The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy," she giggled as my tongue traced her neck up to her earlobe.

"I love that book," I moaned softly into Natalia's ear.

"I do too!" Natalia shrieked as I nibbled softly on her soft earlobe.

"The answer to life, the universe and everything is?" I asked playfully.

"42," Natalia replied immediately.

"Too bad we're on the 43rd floor," I chuckled.

"Technically," Natalia said as she spun around with a wide grin, "we are on the 42nd floor, the hotel doesn't have a 13th floor."

"Well played," I smiled at her as I looked into her sparkling grey-blue eyes. I still could not believe a girl as beautiful as Natalia was a complete and utter nerd. "Did you know that Douglas Adams also wrote a long, lost Doctor Who story?"

"Yep, 'Shada,' it was written for television but never used so they transformed it into a novel," Natalia grinned.

"Are you sure you're real?" I asked.

"I sure hope so, otherwise you really need to see a shrink fast!" Natalia laughed as she flipped her long, dark hair back.

"True, but I think I'm safe, my imaginary friends have never had a body like yours," I smiled as I pulled Natalia's body closer to mine as the suite's doorbell rang.

"That's too bad," Natalia smiled.

"Yes, it is," I said as I gave her a quick kiss before walking over to the door. I opened it and a waiter pushed the room service cart into the room as Natalia sat down at the table.

"Here you go," he said. "Just sign here please." I took the bill, signed it and added a large gratuity as well. I looked up and his eyes were all over Natalia as she looked out over the city.

"That will be all," I said, causing him to snap back to reality and turn a little red at being caught staring.

"Oh, yes, thank you, sir," he stammered as he turned and left.

Natalia started nibbling on some strawberries as she watched me pop the top of the champagne and pour us each a glass. She used her tongue to slowly trace the contours of the strawberry as her eyes locked on mine. I handed her a glass of champagne and smiled.

"Here's to amazing adventures," I said as I looked into Natalia's eyes.

"To amazing adventures," she grinned as we clinked our glasses together. "And fuck the Cubs," she giggled.

"Yes, fuck the Cubs," I said before sipping the champagne.

We sat there drinking champagne in the amazing suite looking out over the city of Chicago enjoying the view and each other's company. I knew it was supposed to just be a fantasy weekend but it was already feeling like quite a bit more to me. Natalia energized me, when I first arrived at the suite and looked out over the city, I felt alone. I felt out of touch in a city still foreign to me. Sitting there with her at that moment I felt content and truly happy. It wasn't just that Natalia was amazingly beautiful, but that certainly did not hurt, we just clicked on so many levels that I feared I wouldn't ever want this fantasy to end.

We finished the bottle of champagne and then started with some Irish whiskey as we talked about various subjects from our favorite actor to portray Doctor Who to whether or not the Dirk Gently television series was any good. At some point, we stumbled over to the couch where we made out as we argued whether Star Wars or Star Trek was better.

"Who is your favorite Doctor Who companion?" Natalia asked me as we sat on the couch, her head resting up against my chest.

"Clara Oswald." I grinned. "I've had a huge crush on Jenna Coleman since her first episode when she played Oswin, the soufflé girl."

"I have that outfit," Natalia grinned.

"The form fitting red dress, the black leather belt wore slightly higher on one side, the hidden heels sneaker," I said with a smile as I imagined Natalia wearing that outfit.

"Yes," she giggled as she stretched out on the couch and put her head on my lap. "It's in my bag."

"Fuck, you must look amazing in that," I grinned.

"I do," she said quietly.

"I can't wait to see you in it," I said. I looked down at Natalia and saw she'd fallen asleep. I sat there for a moment, just watching her breathe. It had been years since I've enjoyed spending time with anyone as much as I was enjoying Natalia's company. I was hoping that my birthday would bring Lisa and me closer together but instead, my whole world was being turned upside down.

I wondered if Lisa had any clue that Natalia and I had so much in common. With her being so obsessed with her work she probably saw Natalia as nothing more than a sexy young girl that I could have a fling with and then come right back home to her. Lately, though, Lisa was rarely home. I picked up Natalia and carried her into the bedroom. She smiled up at me as I was about to put her down on the bed.

"Sorry I fell asleep," she yawned.

"It's ok," I said, sitting her down on the big bed.

"But, it's still your birthday," she said as she looked at the clock radio on the nightstand. I took a look at the big display, which showed both the date and time, and saw there was still about 20 minutes left of my special day.

"It has been one to remember," I smiled. "I'll take it as a compliment that I wore you out."

"You did," she said as she stood up to take off her robe.

"So, no calling me old man or anything like that," I grinned as I took off my robe and slid naked into the bed under the covers.

"You are not old," Natalia smiled as she stood there naked next to the bed.

"Thank you, now come here," I said holding up the covers for her. Natalia smiled and slid into the bed next to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me so softly it nearly took my breath away.

"Goodnight, lover," she moaned low.

"Goodnight, Natalia," I said as she curled up next to me as I became the big spoon and she the small spoon. I wrapped my arms around her body and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the most wonderful sensation. My cock was hard and wet and I felt like I wanted to explode. I pulled the covers to the side and saw Natalia kneeling next to me as she sucked my cock. She looked up and smiled but never stopped sucking.

"Good morning," I moaned as I took a deep breath.

"Morning," she popped off my cock long enough to say before she started going down on me again with earnest. I watched as her head bobbed up and down faster on my cock, her soft, sweet tongue twirling around my cockhead before she deepthroated me and moaned.

"Holy fuck," I groaned after only a few moments as I felt myself shoot load after load into Natalia's mouth and down her throat. She swallowed every drop then licked me clean with her soft tongue as I lay there in a daze.

"You liked that?" she smiled as she crawled closer to me. "That's how you wake your man up properly."

"Agreed, wow," I moaned. "So, I'm your man now, huh?" I smiled.

"You could be," she smiled sweetly as she kissed my cheek. "We do have a lot in common."

"Yes, we do at that," I said. "Except that I'm married."

"But it is a good marriage?" Natalia asked and my brain, which had been doing what it could to accept this fantasy weekend, instantly switched gears.

"We have had our problems as of late, but it hasn't been a horrible marriage," I said.

"The bitch blew you off on your birthday," Natalia groaned as she sat up on the bed next to me. "That is just wrong. She couldn't even be bothered to get you a fucking present herself, I had to buy one for her to give to you."

"But the card, I thought you were my present?" I asked as I sat up on the big bed and looked at Natalia.

"I may have exaggerated that just a tiny little bit," she said nervously.

"What do you mean? What did she mean by the little toy she got me to fulfill my desires? And what adventure does she think I'm on?" I asked confused as I was trying to piece the puzzle together.

"The toy is an Amazon Alexa and she thinks you're in Vegas with a few of your friends from LA. She decided work was more important than your birthday so she asked me to set the trip up at the last minute and I," Natalia's grey-blue eyes started to tear up and she bit down on her lower lip as she tried to hold it together. "And I had a better idea. She just doesn't deserve you, you are so much fun and you are so fucking sexy that I just wanted to give you the birthday you deserved."

"Wow," I said as I took it all in. "I don't know what to say."

"Say you had a great birthday," Natalia said, her voice quivering as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"It was an amazing night," I said as I looked into Natalia's tear-filled grey-blue eyes. "But you shouldn't have tricked me into cheating on Lisa."

"You didn't do anything wrong," Natalia said as she moved closer and looked deep into my eyes and said, "You did not cheat on your wife, Scott. You thought that you were doing something that you not only had her permission to do but something that she set up for you."

"A mere technicality," I groaned.

"But, an important one," Natalia said softly. "I'm sorry I deceived you. I'll get dressed and go."

"Why did you?" I asked as Natalia stood up and started gathering her things.

"What?" she asked timidly as she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Why did you do all this?" I asked.

"It's not obvious?" Natalia asked as she started sobbing.

"You want more than just a fantasy weekend?" I asked as I stood up and walked over to console her.

"Yes," she nodded as she hugged me, burying her face in my chest as she cried. "I know I'm a fucking idiot but I've fallen in love with you."

"That doesn't make you an idiot," I said softly as I held her naked body close to mine.

"I fucking lied to you to get you to fuck me," Natalia cried harder as I felt her tears running down my chest. "How pathetic can I be?"

"What about me?" I asked as I stroked Natalia's hair. "I didn't resist you at all or ask any questions, I just took you to bed."

"That is true," Natalia looked up at me with tears still running down her face. "But it was just a fantasy that you thought Lisa gave you permission to live out."

"But the reason I gave in so easily to it was because it was you," I said as a smile started coming across Natalia's face. "I've never met a woman that has even come close to checking all my checkboxes for what makes a perfect mate like you do."

"So where does that leave us?" Natalia asked, her voice quivering.

"Fuck, that is a complicated question," I groaned.

"I'm sorry," Natalia said sniffling as she broke our embrace. "It's not fair of me to ask you that."

"Look," I said as I sat down on the edge of the bed, "I've been thinking about going back to Los Angeles. As you know, Lisa and I haven't been seeing much of each other and I knew a breaking point would come sooner or later."

"Yeah, I figured," Natalia said as she slipped one of the hotel's white robes on and sat next to me on the bed.

"Maybe you've done me a favor," I said as I looked into her grey-blue eyes. "You've forced me into making a decision now rather than letting the situation fester forever."

"I love you, Scott," Natalia said. "I would never let anything become more of a priority in my life than our relationship. I know it makes me an awful person to say that to a married man, but I know we would be perfect together."

"I don't doubt that for a minute, since the moment we met it's felt like I've known you my whole life. You are so easy to talk to, we have so much in common. You really do seem like a fantasy," I said with a smile.