The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm very, very real, Scott," Natalia purred as she leaned towards me and kissed my lips softly.

"I know," I groaned. "But now that I know you aren't Lisa's gift, anything we do would be cheating until I break it off with her."

"So you are going to leave her?" Natalia moaned then bit down on her lower lip as her eyes penetrated mine.

"Yes, I am," I said with confidence. The moment the words were out in the air I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. It felt like the right choice, even without Natalia being in the picture.

"When?" Natalia cooed.

"As soon as possible, no reason to put it off," I said as I stood up and started to get dressed.

"But, she thinks you're in Vegas," Natalia said as she watched me slip my boxers on.

"So, I'll tell her I never went to Vegas," I said as I picked up my pants from the floor.

"Where will you tell her you were?" Natalia asked.

"Good question," I said as I stopped in my tracks.

"Probably not wise to tell her the truth, for so many reasons," Natalia said. "We still have the suite until tomorrow."

"True," I let out a groan. "I wish there was a way to go back to last night when I didn't know I was cheating on my wife."

"So, you want to go back in time," Natalia smiled as she ran into the other room and grabbed her bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I followed her.

"You want to go back in time, yes or no?" she giggled.

"Yes," I said as she pulled out her little red dress, black belt and hidden heel sneakers that made up her Clara Oswald costume. She looked into my eyes as she quickly put it on then took me by the hand and led me back into the bedroom. "What are you up to, Natalia?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm not Natalia, I'm Clara. And, if I'm Clara, then you're The Doctor and you can most definitely go back in time," she said in her best British accent. She giggled as she picked up the digital clock on the bed, handed it to me and said, "Allons-y," as she smiled an absolutely wicked grin. She looked so amazing in the costume that I couldn't resist. I reset the clock to early morning on the date of my birthday the day before and put it back on the nightstand.

I stood there for a moment just taking her in. The red dress clung to her amazing curves in a way that would stop traffic. The black belt hung higher on one side of her hips than the other which just gave her an extra little swagger. The hidden heel sneakers added about 4 inches to her height and accentuated her already amazing legs.

I was well aware of what cosplay was, and I was quite jealous of the guys I would see at various sci-fi conventions who had wives or girlfriends that dressed up as characters from Princess Leia in slave garb to 7-of-9 from Star Trek Voyager and everything in between. Anytime I mentioned the idea to Lisa, she just rolled her eyes and told me it was a dumb idea and she would feel stupid play acting. So, while I knew everything I was about to do for the rest of my fantasy weekend was wrong I simply did not care.

"I feel a bit underdressed," I smiled as I stood there in my boxer shorts, my eyes still unable to stop soaking in every last detail of Natalia's appearance.

"Yes, Doctor, the Daleks stole your clothes and they're going to destroy the Earth!" she giggled, grabbed my hand and ran into the suite's main room. For the next few minutes, we played out an outrageously stupid little scene that took us into each room of the suite as we pursued the evil Daleks. It reminded me of games I'd play as a kid, except I never had a companion that looked like Natalia.

"We can't allow the Daleks to win," I proclaimed as I followed Natalia as she ran from one end of the suite into the bedroom.

"There is only one way we can beat them," Natalia said with a smile as she jumped onto the big bed and popped up onto her knees.

"How Clara, tell me how!" I growled, overacting.

"By fucking each other all day and all night, Doctor," Natalia smiled as she grabbed me by the band of my boxer shorts and pulled me to the bed next to her.

"Why, yes," I groaned as Natalia pulled my semi-hard cock free from my boxers, "Why didn't I think of that?"

"Because, you need me," Natalia smiled as she used my hard cock like a leash and pulled me onto the bed with her. She pushed me onto my back and then pulled my boxers off. She kneeled next to me, looking into my eyes as she reached out and grabbed the base of my now rock hard cock.

"I do need you," I smiled as Natalia teased my cock with a few quick little jerks.

"I'm yours," Natalia grinned. "What's the dirtiest fantasy you've ever had about sweet Clara Oswald, Doctor?"

"Fuck," I groaned as Natalia slowly started stroking my cock with her hand. "Just using her, hard. She has such a cute smile, those little dimples that just make me want to face fuck her until she can't take it anymore."

"Mmm, sounds deliciously naughty," Natalia giggled as she let go of my cock and slid off the bed onto her knees. I looked into her sparkling grey-blue eyes and stood up in front of her.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said as she looked up at my like an attentive student.

"Use me, Doctor, I can take it," Natalia groaned as she opened her mouth wide and presented her tongue as she kneeled in front of me. I reached out with my right hand and grabbed a handful of her long, soft hair. My cock was at full attention as I spanked my throbbing cockhead down on her wet tongue causing her to moan. I looked down at her in the sexy costume, her amazing eyes were locked on mine as I slid my cock into her mouth slowly. Her soft red lips closed down on my cock and she let her tongue twirl around my cockhead.

"You are a dirty little slut, Clara," I groaned as Natalia bobbed her head up and down my hard cock over and over again.

"I need your cock, Doctor," she moaned as I grabbed her hair tighter in my fist and continued to fuck her face. Her mouth and lips felt so good on my cock, I swear as I watched Natalia working my cock over in her sexy costume the euphoria that washed over every inch of my body was out of this world.

"Fuck, Natalia," I moaned as my body was in a trance-like state as I fucked her mouth hard and deep. The harder I'd tug her hair back, the more she'd moan. The further I drove my cock between her lips the more she'd bob down further until she had every last bit of my cock in her mouth and throat.

"I'm Clara," she teased before going down on me again.

"No, Clara has nothing on you, Natalia. You are my fucking fantasy," I moaned as her eyes locked on mine. For the next few seconds, it was like we could read each other's minds as she refused to let up, even as I started to cum hard, shooting what felt like gallons down her throat. I grabbed on to her shoulders as my knees buckled but she kept going, milking my cock until I literally couldn't stand any longer and I finally fell back onto the bed.

"Was that too much for you?" Natalia asked in a sweet little voice as she stood up and smiled at me, licking some stray cum from her lower lip.

"Never too much," I said, completely out of breath.

"Uh huh," she laughed as she got up on the bed next to me.

"You are amazing," I smiled as Natalia straddled me.

"Thank you," she smiled, looking down at me. Her long dark hair fell down around my face closing out the rest of the world. I reached up and grabbed onto her hips. It was a perfect moment and I just wanted to stare into her grey-blue eyes for the rest of eternity.

"You're going to wear me out, aren't you?" I laughed.

"That is the plan," she giggled as she leaned in and kissed me.

The rest of my fantasy weekend with Natalia was more of the same. The more I got to know Natalia the more I felt like we were destined to be together. It was like she flipped a switch and instantly transformed my life. I still loved Lisa, we had been through a lot together, but it was obvious that our priorities had changed. She wanted to climb the corporate ladder and I wanted to go on adventures and spend time with my mate.

I was hoping our move from Los Angeles to Chicago would be such an adventure, with both of us in a new environment I thought it might bring us closer together. Instead, Lisa dove into her work fully and unwittingly put me together with a woman that was nothing short of my perfect fantasy. As much as I might try to deny it, from that first day Natalia walked into my office during my wife's party I couldn't stop thinking about her.

As I drove home from the wonderful Four Seasons Hotel, I wasn't sure what I was going to say to Lisa. I could tell her about my fantasy weekend with Natalia or I could just go along with the lie about Vegas. Either way, the end result was going to be the same. It was time for a change.

I got home around 5 PM and pulled into our driveway and opened the garage door. Lisa's black BMW was nowhere to be found. I sighed as I parked my car in the garage then went inside. I tossed my bag on the floor and then turned on my phone that had been off since Friday night.

A few text messages came through immediately, including one from Lisa saying she was trying to call me to tell me she had to work Sunday night. She apologized, told me to order a pizza, and said we'd talk soon. Any guilt that I had from fucking Natalia all weekend was quickly disappearing.

"Fuck this," I muttered to myself as I grabbed my MacBook Pro off of my office desk, tossed a few essentials in a bag and got back into my car and drove to Lisa's office. I marched into the building and rode the elevator up to her floor. My mind was going a mile a minute as I walked down the hallway to Lisa's office, threw the door open and found her on her knees sucking her bosses' cock.

"Fuck," Lisa muttered as she scrambled to her feet as Tom, her boss, turned red and meekly zipped up his pants. "I'm so sorry," she cried as she closed the gap between us. I stood there for a moment taking it all in and then I laughed. I laughed hard. For a moment I thought I might actually fall on the floor and roll around.

"This is fantastic," I said, laughing so hard tears starting rolling down my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Lisa sobbed as she stood in front of me. I heard footsteps coming down the hall and I turned to see Natalia walking into the office.

"What's all this?" Natalia asked as she walked into the office to find Lisa crying, me laughing and Tom basically cowering in the corner.

"I came over here to tell Lisa it was over and found her sucking this moron's cock," I smiled as I caught Natalia up.

"What do you mean we're over?" Lisa cried, falling to her knees.

"We just want totally different things," I said as I looked down at Lisa. "I haven't been happy since we got to Chicago, you've been working, or sucking cock, so many hours that I never saw you. Then you blew off my birthday weekend to come into work and suck this idiot's dick. We're over. We're done and I am out of here."

"Where will you go?" Lisa asked, tears and makeup running down her face.

"I'm not sure, probably back to LA after a few adventures," I said turning towards Natalia. "Isn't the big Doctor Who convention in London next weekend?"

"Yep, sure it," Natalia smiled.

"Want to go?" I smiled.

"Sure!" Natalia smiled as she jumped into my arms and kissed me. "I have the perfect costume to wear," Natalia giggled as Lisa watched us with a blank stare on her face.

"You two can get back to what you were doing," I smiled at Lisa and her boss. "My lawyers will be in touch."

"And, I quit," Natalia smiled.

"Are you ready for an adventure?" I asked looking into Natalia's sparkling grey-blue eyes.

"Allons-y!" she said as she smiled and took me by the hand. We ran like two little kids out of the office and down the hallway. While one never really knows where their lives are going, for the first time in a long time I was excited to find out what came next with my amazing new companion.