The Birthday Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzEliot
OzEliot
232 Followers

I dropped to my knees, pressing so close to Kyle that I made him forget he had any objections; I rested my breasts on his thighs, pressing my face into his chest as my hands lifted the hem of his shirt. As wonderful as cocks are, and I'm a huge fan, I have a special fascination with men's chests, hairy, smooth, cut and toned, broad and full, thin and boney, I love them all. Kyle's, I soon found, was hairy and not quite ripped, but not disappointing. My face kept close to it as I dropped his shirt over me like a hood, making us both giggle. I kissed, I licked, I chewed, moving at a rhythm that was fucking of its own, feeling his hands massage my neck.

I nearly tore my way out Kyle's shirt when I felt Ethan start to finger me from behind. I took my head out and looked back at him. He picked up the wet rag from the floor and he continued cleaning me up where I had left off, though most likely any trace of Jamie had been erased by that time. Ethan slapped my ass with his dick, but then he stooped to kiss my back, maybe feeling conspicuous with the way I looked at him. My moment with Jamie had been almost private, as private as being in a room with two other men could be, so I realized right then I was alright with continuing this as a real threesome.

I had Kyle's shirt over his head and was working on unbuttoning his slacks when I felt Ethan's erection slipping into me. My breath stopped momentarily, then I accommodated him. He wasn't Jamie, true, but I couldn't claim to be disappointed. I could tell Kyle wasn't as comfortable with Ethan being inside me while we were so close, but he continued to rub my bare skin with his hands, trying to soldier on and satisfy himself. I pointed my face toward him until he recognized my intention and he leaned down, tried to kiss me. Ethan was knocking me forward every second, making both Kyle and me laugh, though his seemed more frustrated. His solution was brilliant: Kyle wrapped both arms around me, pressing his body closer to mine, and he held my head as if in a vise while he kissed it. Once wasn't enough for him, and as Ethan pumped me from behind, robbing me of every good breath I strained for, Kyle kissed me again, deeply, his tongue clashing with mine, until the lack of oxygen made me dizzy.

Then, the real clincher, Kyle swept the hair away from the side of my face and bowed to thrust his tongue into my ear. It was first time a guy had ever done that, and I don't mean a swipe against the lobes, but trying to tap my eardrum with the penetration—and I discovered in that second a secret button I had. I shook all over, my body tightening, thighs wobbling as I nearly fell, and Ethan had to keep my suspended with his hands and cock. It was as if my orgasm had flipped me over and pinned me to the mat, taking me down with lightning speed. I had never gone from zero to cumming so fast in my life. But giving credit where it's due, I'm sure Ethan riding my G-spot from behind had its role to play. I coughed and laughed as Kyle stroked the skin of my cheek and temple.

"You make the most wonderful noises," Ethan told me. I could barely recognize him, out of breath and raspy, sounding more like an athlete than the bookworm I always found so cute and non-threatening. As I was still recovering from my surprise cum, Ethan was densely ignoring that I wasn't enjoying his feverish pumping as much as before. He had picked up speed, seemed to be digging deeper with an awkward new angle, and it would have felt wonderful if I wasn't in the midst of falling apart and needing a breather.

"Christ, Ethan... back off a bit..."

No one could say my friends didn't keep it interesting. My dream fuck had delivered his payload a little too soon, then geeky Ethan was here trying to drill until he struck oil. I didn't want to make him feel bad, reached back and took his hand, stroking my thumb against it, but I did need a few seconds to recover. I turned around, ignoring the awkward position in which I found myself, and butted the back of my head against Kyle's furious bulge. I smiled at Ethan and he seemed to feel a little less wounded.

"Just a few seconds here," I said, breath starting to slow at last. "There's only one of me... two of you."

"You should call some reinforcement pussy," Jamie said from his spot on the carpet, lying on his back, his hard-on having returned during his break. I laughed, but Ethan and Kyle were both more distracted. The way Kyle's fingers kept stroking my skin made me begin to glean this was perhaps more important to him than the rest of us.

Ethan went to the kitchen for another round of beers. He brought them back and I definitely welcomed the recharge, though not necessarily the alcohol. I was worn out, tired, frayed, but the one thing I didn't feel was guilty. I didn't want this night to end yet because I had a feeling I might never see anything like it again. These three friends cared about me, I trusted that, and I had the feeling that when I woke up tomorrow, I would not be regretting that I had fucked Jamie and Ethan, but that I hadn't fucked Kyle, and for that matter hadn't made the other two feel their best yet. I sipped my beer and got up to go to the bathroom. I washed up with water from the sink a bit, my mind wandering down devious trails. I found my finger applying pressure to the button between the cheeks of my ass, and I wondered if they would be willing to follow me down such a wild path.

I returned with a bottle of lubricant in my hand. I was somewhat chagrinned to see Ethan holding his camera again, recording me in all my nude glory. I stooped by Jamie, falling down to lie beside him as if we were in bed together, sensing even from the distance between us that Kyle was bothered I hadn't come back to him.

I kissed Jamie on the lips again, and he gave me one in return. My hand reached down and found his cock, not just playing with it for my own amusement, but measuring its stiffness. I thought it might be able to handle what I had in mind.

"Have you ever... ever... played with a girl's ass?"

He glanced my way, smiling too wide for my tastes, then asked, "Who are you and what have you done with my Butterfly?" I told him I was serious. "I've, you know... I've done some crazy things."

"Have you ever stuck it in her ass?"

After a moment, during which Jamie was probably torn between pride and honesty, he shook his head and said he never had a girl who wanted to do that.

"I've never done it," I confessed—which wasn't as soul-baring as my next admission: "I want you to be the first to do that with me."

The way Kyle's fingers scratched against his belly and he wouldn't look at me, I worried that he was about to go home for the night. When he looked back, I knew he wasn't ready to quit yet.

As I played with Jamie's resurrected dick—and Ethan pulled at his own—I shoved the bottle of lube from the bathroom into Jamie's hand. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

"Are you sure you're up for that?"

"I think I can handle it," I said, restraining myself from taking a shot at his inflated sense of size—what a mood-killer that would be. More seriously, I told him, "I don't know what you guys will think of this... but I've never... of course... I've never had... you know. Three. At once."

There was a dreadful silence, I hated every second of it, then Jamie said, "You mean birthday parties?"

We all cracked up—well, everyone except maybe Kyle, who was still unreadable.

"Three cocks," I corrected, knowing I didn't need to say it, but feeling happy that I did. "Yes, I'm a slut. A crazy, depraved slut. I've got three cocks in the room and... hey, I want to use them all. Is that...?"

"You're not a slut, Butterfly," Jamie said, leaning in to kiss me. "At least not the bad kind. I would be very happy to be one of your dicks."

I looked away from him, happy, but equally embarrassed. His fingers pinched my ass as I got up. When I glanced to Ethan, he nodded along, ready for anything I would throw at him—there was another disturbing thought. I moved closer toward Kyle, who still seemed to be almost pouting, but his eyes met mine and I could see he wasn't going to refuse me.

"I guess you need me. Just to fill out number three..."

"Are you kidding, sweetie?" I rubbed two fingers between my raw labia and gave him a smile. "I saved you the tried-and-true position... if you're willing."

Kyle stood up, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and then started to undress. I felt astoundingly pleased and excited, as if I had won a perverse lottery. Caroline, Micki, and my guy friends knew enough about me to understand the stripper fantasy, even if I continued to deny it—none of them had ever heard me speak of being fucked my three men because it was something I never dreamed of saying out loud... until that night.

Kyle half-turned from me and started to undo his jeans. He took his pants down, and when he leaned over, I could see that his belly was a little rounder than Jamie's or Ethan's. Funny enough, I wouldn't have thought anything about it if he had kept facing me, but I suspected he was self-conscious about it. I shifted as I watched him, putting my weight on one leg, crooking my left to allow my shin to caress my other calf. Jamie was standing behind me and pinched my ass, which made me elbow him and offer a devious smile. When Kyle finished taking his boxers off—letting me lay eyes on his round, rather-pale-but-cute ass—he sucked in his stomach before turning to face me. What he might have lacked in a toned physique he made up for with a serious dick, stout, veiny, sharp pink, standing up like a giant hitchhiking thumb. My mouth hung open as I stared at it, and when my eyes finally tore away to look up at Kyle, I think he had forgotten entirely about how the rest of his body compared.

"Oh, Jesus, yes," I said, then covered my mouth and laughed. "Kyle... wow. Thanks for playing."

He looked away, snickered, and then brushed the hair off his forehead. I went to him, breaking away from Jamie's attempts to grind against my backside, then led Kyle by both hands to the middle of the floor. I purposely didn't look at Ethan documenting us with the video camera because I was very worried Kyle would be reminded and change his mind about all of this.

"Can I kiss it?"

"Fuck, Felicia... you can put it in your purse and take it to work with you... if that's what you want," he said. Off to my right, Ethan laughed.

I descended to my knees again and opened my mouth wide, tongue out, making a show mostly for Kyle's sake, but perhaps the camera inspired some of my theatrics. I dabbed the tip with my tongue, right over the modest slit across the tip, touched it twice more, then leaned forward to let it venture into my open mouth—teasing a little by making sure I didn't quite touch it. On the third time I bobbed forward to do the same, the wetness of my mouth collapsed down on him like a sprung trap, sucking as if seeking to draw blood, and Kyle groaned and huffed out a trembling breath.

"Shit, Felicia... oh, god... that's... stop, stop..."

When I backed away, he smiled at me. I wasn't sure he really meant for me to stop. But it was smarter not to put too much pressure on him after the earlier-than-ideal orgasm I had culled from Jamie. I patted the floor behind me until Kyle sat down there. Lying in the middle of the room on my fair brown carpet brought him more attention than he wanted, I could tell, but he was anxious to please. I leaned over him, letting one of my breasts dangle in his face until Kyle licked at it, kissed it with his lips, and took my nipple into his mouth. I gave him a few seconds to act out his own fantasies on me—while I had never considered Kyle dating material, I knew enough about his tastes that every time I went out with him I could guess which of my tops would be the most to his liking. Jamie liked my tits as well, but nobody ogled them like Kyle. I turned my head and exhaled a quivering breath as I found some pleasure in his lapping.

I pulled away, leaving him on his back, but not leaving him overexposed for too long. I lifted a leg and slowly swung it over him, allowing him a lingering view at the intimate sight between my legs. I smiled down at him, but I couldn't tell if he noticed. I trapped his cock against his abdomen and belly, allowing my full weight to fall against him, the wetness of my pussy drenching his bare skin. I moved my pelvis back and forth, from side to side, then in circles, enhancing the sensations for both of us until he gasped and his erection twitched. It seemed like it was fighting to get up—and I wouldn't deny it.

With a final look up at the camera, feeling as mortified to be recorded as I was agitated, I took Kyle's cock in both hands, pulling it back like a switch, rocking it forward again and repeating, until on the third time I did so, I lifted myself to catch the swollen head of his member deep enough between my flushed lips that it didn't snap away. I removed my hands and hovered there, balanced on my strained thighs.

"Fuck, fuck! Oh... Jesus... god, it's good. It's so good, Felicia..."

"Yeah," I whispered, feeling him pushing against me and fearing in the slightest way how he was about to open me. I glided down slowly, both of us whimpering at the feeling, started to retract, then thrust with my thighs and pelvis until he was fully sheathed in me. I drew a deep breath and exhaled with some satisfaction. I couldn't stand to have the camera on me at that moment, scolding myself for not taking it away from Ethan earlier when I looked up to it again. But my regret didn't last; the more I accustomed myself to Kyle's size, the happier I was to have all of this preserved. Not for them, not for anyone else, but for me alone.

I edged forward, trying to let him recover as much as I needed to, but also remembering my purpose for being on the floor as we were. I looked back at Jamie, stroking himself in a way that would have absorbed all of my attention at any other time, fist riding up and down his slick length as if rolling dice he wasn't ready to launch.

"Ready—"

"Not yet," I murmured, shaking my head, feeling the sweat on my forehead growing deeper. I leaned forward, stretching my lithe body as I climbed Kyle's erection, then slid back down. He tensed, as did I, but when he didn't erupt inside me, I believed he was in better control than before. I dipped, dangled my hair on either side of his face, and when I stuck my tongue out to tease his lips, his face rose enough to catch it in his mouth. He kissed me, as meaningful a kiss as I'd ever had, enough to embarrass me.

Fuck, I thought, recognizing somewhere in the back of my mind Kyle's crush on me was more severe than I had ever realized. I was getting scared he was going to tell me he loved me, right here, right in front of everyone, right on video. It became such a palpable fear that when he next opened his mouth, I moaned out loud—I didn't have to exaggerate my enjoyment much—just to drown out the words I feared were coming.

I was brought back to the world outside my mind when the chill on my naked back and ass turned to warmth, crowded by another body, and I felt Jamie pressing up against me. I had made him wait long enough. One hand cupped a cheek of my ass lovingly—I had never before found it so fascinating that different men fixated on every different part of me—and then I felt his wet cock burrowing up between my cheeks, not angled to pierce, but nuzzling against my sensitive skin. I had never experienced a sensation like that, and I found I was loving it.

"Jesus, Jamie, would you mind...?" Kyle's half-panicked plea broke off as I continued to hump him, extracting and then sinking his cock into me again. It only occurred to me then that Jamie's prick might be making unwanted contact with my immediate lover, and I laughed out loud, the funniest thing I had thought of that night. Kyle didn't look any more amused by it, but I heard Jamie chuckle with his familiar baritone.

"Don't be so sensitive, Kyle... it's a pretty small body to share with your friends..." I smiled down at him, feeling a drop of sweat roll from my forehead to my chin.

As Jamie worked his cock around my wiggling ass, I felt his cold, oily hand grasp my cheeks and then coat the inside of my split; it made me shiver, my skin goose-pimpling at the change in temperature, and then he rubbed at my asshole with his middle finger. Oh god, that was a sensation I wasn't prepared to feel, even if I had asked for it. I stopped moving on Kyle, heard him swallow and exhale nervously, but I could only truly focus on Jamie's finger worming its way into me.

"Wait... oh, shit... don't..."

My hesitations didn't stop him, and I felt him open me in a new way. I had been touched there before my Brent, even invaded, but I could never admit to him how much I liked it, so after I froze up on him the first couple of times, he stopped doing it. I had always wished I had told him I loved it, even as anxious as it made me feel.

"I'm going to do this Felicia," Jamie whispered in my ear. The end of his cock dragged across my ass, and my breath nearly stopped.

"What are... what are you going to... to do?"

The head was between my cheeks now, and my muscles felt like a hundred wires inside me had all restricted at once. My horrified mind was telling me to stop him, to flee from what I had asked him to do, and I opened my mouth, not quite finding the will to say it.

"I'm going to fuck you in your ass, honey," said Jamie, and I felt myself turn to jelly inside.

His finger was out, his cock was right there, desperate to take its place. I stared down into Kyle's face, feeling like a whore, red-faced, hot all over, wishing he couldn't see me. I would never live this down with him. Jamie's thumb worked at my aperture as it gave way a little, then I felt a round, spongy globe begin to press into me. I shook my head, hairs sticking to my face as sweat rolled down, and I involuntarily tightened.

"Goddamn, Butterfly... you've got to let me in," huffed Jamie, sounding as tired and stressed as I was. "It'll be good... I swear..."

I didn't loosen enough to let him move for several seconds, seeking some high-minded meditative focus I couldn't find before I finally concentrated and let my muscles sag a little. Still, when he continued pushing in again, I tightened in the same way, then had to relax all over again. Oh, it hurt. I had somehow made myself believe it wouldn't, saw too many dirty movies or heard too many stories told that I believed it would feel the same as the sex I was familiar with. I was teary-eyed, gasping for air, and as what I believed was Jamie's full length was stuffed inside me from behind, I made a croaking moan like a child with a badly scraped knee, a pitiful sound I wished hadn't come from me.

"It's alright, doll... it's alright," Jamie said with a shaking breath as he clutched my body with his arms. He twitched as he moved inside me, I couldn't really tell if he was trying to withdraw or plunge deeper. He kissed my back.

I don't know what happened, if Jamie had not given me enough lubrication or if it just had to hurt that much to start us, but as I exhaled and adjusted to the feeling, I felt myself opening enough that it wasn't the nightmare it had first seemed. I even smiled when Kyle slowly began to thrust into me again. It might have made for a comedy, how fast my regrets turned around. He was making me feel good, sending small ripples through my body with his movements that in turn made even Jamie's dick in my ass feel kind of sexy. Yes... I was starting to tolerate it. Then to like it.

"Is that...?"

"Stay right there," I told Jamie, worried he was about to suggest we part again. His chin was pressing into the muscle under my shoulder blade like an elbow in a merciless massage, but when his tongue swam out of his mouth and wet my skin, I tingled, and I put my focus there. "It's good. It's getting good..."

OzEliot
OzEliot
232 Followers