The Birthday Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzEliot
OzEliot
231 Followers

"How are you doing, Felicia?"

Fuck that camera. I looked up at Ethan, my eyes lidded, my face doubtlessly a mask of carnal intoxication, but I nodded all the same. If I had been making a video for my own delight, I would have definitely edited out my awkward passage from innocent to experienced in anal penetration.

Jamie moved inside me, sliding out a little before seating himself again, and I could feel him add more lubricant to our joining. Beneath me, Kyle was picking up speed, lifting his ass off the ground to meet my pussy, which hadn't moved much to meet him as I concentrated on Jamie, but he didn't seem any worse for wear, certainly far from bored. All the while, Jamie's tongue was painting my back with his saliva, a bizarre and sexy kind of contact between us.

"Is this the way you imagined us fucking you, Felicia?" asked Ethan, waving his hard-on up and down as he stood over me.

I could barely concentrate on his being there, absorbed in the feeling of being penetrated by two real men at the same time. As a teenager with a pair of dildos, I had experimented with the idea for a while, but my best efforts hadn't captured all of this—the heat, the random movements, point and counterpoint to each other, sweat oozing against my bare skin, hearts beating rhythms against my body, and more fluid around my crowded crotch than I could guess a source for. I don't believe I had shut my mouth for five straight minutes, and my tongue had become the last dry piece of me.

Ethan lowered himself awkwardly, straddling over Kyle in a way I was sure my other friend didn't like, but it allowed his cock to align with my face. I closed my mouth, licked my lips, and felt I had built up as much saliva as I could muster just as his soft head pushed into my mouth. I had forgotten to shield him from my teeth with my lips, giving him a grating entrance.

"Ow! ...Goddammit... oh, shit... Felicia..."

What did he want, an apology? I wasn't in a position for elocution. His meaty shaft was filling my mouth, but I doubt either of us were getting any joy out of it, my last orifice a desert and his posture so ridiculously uncomfortable that we were only performing for the sake of having done it. But I had three dicks working me, or I was working them, and when I squeezed both openings in my pelvis, I basked in the one-time-only feeling of simultaneous lovers.

My legs ached, my jaw hurt like hell, I didn't want to open my eyes since I could see nothing but the hair on Ethan's lower belly, and I wasn't sure the soreness in my pussy and ass would ever go away, but I was reacting to every sensation, thoughtless of consequences and what an awful person I might think I was tomorrow; if I had ventured into this night with the intention of having an unthinkable sexual experience that was far from normal, I had done that much.

For a few minutes, Jamie and Kyle continued their unusual parallel jousting below my waist, but then Jamie sort of laughed and told Kyle to "wait," taking only a second before he made a change between them. Instead of each of them pursuing their own climaxes, they found a way to work together, Jamie holding me stiffly in place in a way that allowed Kyle to find a more satisfying rhythm. I didn't move, too exhausted, too stilled by Jamie's arms, and maybe too lost in the unique sensations I felt. But then it became real sex again, Kyle hitting all my right spots in the way I liked.

I twisted my head as I enjoyed the sensations, scraping Ethan in another jarring way, but applying enough pressure with my mouth to keep him entertained. Yet I couldn't keep my attention off of Jamie and Kyle. I had tried to defy being held in place, but as Kyle picked up speed again and, better than that, a real angle than thrilled us both, I realized what a favor Jamie had done us. Soon, it was no longer enough to keep me still there, and he began to buck me into a new pattern of movement that worked with what Kyle was doing to me. I couldn't look at Kyle very long, he would make me crack up as he kept his eyes squeezed shut and his head turned to the side just to avoid any possible glance upward at Ethan's less-attractive balls and ass. Men are insanely paranoid about defining their masculinity, I thought to myself later.

It was working for me again. Just as I grew real heat, real pleasure from my motions against Kyle, Jamie found new thrusts of his own, leaving them rare but effective, and he sliced into me in a way that made anal penetration wonderful. When they both found themselves fully inside me at the same moment, it was unbearably good. I spat out Ethan's cock just to get enough air in my lungs, whimpered, and felt my orgasm peaking—then it ripped loose. I went stiff, tightened every muscle on every intruder, and I held that tension until I seemed to fall apart. Wetness flooded out of me, and I didn't notice until I was finished that Kyle had also stopped moving—he had cum inside me.

"Hunh. Hunh. Hunh," I grunted along with Jamie's continued thrusting. Some part of me wanted him to stop, but the rest of me dreaded the moment when it was all over. Christ, Kyle was still inside me, waning fast, but full enough that I couldn't mistake his presence. I glanced down between us and saw how red my pussy and his cock were. My eyes were so wet from the wonderful torment that I had to blink away my tears.

When I looked up again, Ethan held my mouth in place—mistaking me for a girl who likes to be manhandled, but there was a lot going on, so I could forgive him—and he opened my jaw again with a thumb between my lips to ready me for his cock. I let it sink in, figuring I owed him his own orgasm. He had been waiting long enough.

I stared up at his video camera and my brow furrowed. Why had I let him keep aiming that thing at me?

Because this was the hottest night of my life. Because I would probably never look better than this. Because my tits were full and succulent right now, not flat and droopy, the skin over my bod youthful and elastic, not weathered and slack, and the beauty of my face would exceed its expiration date in a few short years—and when everyone else had only their memories, maybe I wouldn't mind holding onto something a little more tangible.

Ethan whipped his cock free of my mouth, my teeth snagging the mushroom head again in a way that must have been painful, but he got his revenge when a blast of semen coated the back of my throat. Three in a row, mortars fired directly at my face, signaled Ethan's surrender. His breath was racing, loud and fast enough that Kyle asked him if he was going to live, but all the while I only tongued with some revulsion at the painting he had given my cheeks, nose, and lips. I had never been too happy with cum on my face, but after all I had asked of them tonight, they had the right to their own turn-ons being fulfilled.

"God... look at that," sighed Kyle, looking up at me. Ethan had fallen to a seat on the carpet, rubbing the sore spot on his dick left by my teeth. I was really surprised when Kyle reached up and swept some of the semen from my skin, believing he had done me a favor until I figured out he just didn't want it dripping on him. He held it under my mouth as if feeding me a treat and, when I saw Ethan still wincing from how I practically bit him, I thought it might make him happier to see me drink it up. My tongue collected it as best I could, gathering most of it, but Kyle didn't make me happy by wiping the rest of it on my swinging left tit.

By the time Kyle was out of me, Jamie was continuing to pump in and out of my ass. I tried to meet him, but I didn't have the energy to remain propped anymore. My knees were probably rubbed raw into the carpet by that time, I had seen that it had left indentations on my palms already, and I thought the slightest movement was going to be my last as I caved to my weakness. I wasn't only exhausted, I was sleepy, too, feeling the night of drinking and sexual exertion sucking the last drop of energy out of me. Jamie must have sensed it, too, and I thought he was stopping until I realized he was just shifting me to a new position. I was almost lifted and turned onto my right side, and Jamie lay down on the carpet on his side.

His dick came out of me, and I wondered if he was done... but he only positioned himself at the doorway of my sex and pressed inside. Jamie's cock was in me again, the beginning and end of all my fantasies. I smiled wanly as I lay there, letting him pump me, trying to give him something in return, but finding I had nothing left. His hand squeezed my ass cheek, then his fingers rubbed obscenely at my tightening asshole. When I opened my eyes briefly, I saw both Kyle and Ethan watching me, seeing my breasts and thighs tremble with each of Jamie's thrusts.

"Thank you," I told no one in specific. I let my head fall to the side and wondered if I had another orgasm in me before he finished.

I didn't. Jamie quickened, thrust like a madman in his final throes, then withdrew and spurted against my thigh and lips. It was hot, slowly running off my body, and soon lost with every other sensation of dampness covering my body. My heartbeat finally slowed as sleep crept upon me. I remember feeling Jamie's cock lying slack on the hump of my ass before I fell into dreams.

I woke up in the morning and found only Jamie there. I had been covered in a blanket sometime after passing out, and though I couldn't say for sure who had done it, I wanted to believe it was him. He had put his slacks back on, but left his shirt off, reminding me what a great body he had as he broke eggs for the world's unhealthiest omelet. When he smiled at me, I thought I could hear my heart breaking.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, keeping the blanket wrapped around me, but failing to cover everything that should be covered. I wasn't trying to tempt him, I just wasn't thinking about being naked, it was the least of our problems. My floor was marked by the things we had done, I had done things with my friends I never would have even told them about if they hadn't been participants, and I wasn't sure any of them would be able to look me in the eye again after what we had shared. It was also a small concern that later grew in my mind that Ethan had taken the camera with him when he left, but as the smell of eggs filled my nostrils, I wasn't thinking of the video we had made.

"I'm surprised you stayed," I said. It was the first thing I said to him since waking up, though he had been courteous enough to say "Morning" to me.

"Don't take it personally that they didn't, beautiful," he told me, flashing me that practiced Jamie smile of his. "You know Kyle had stuff this morning... and I think, yeah, he felt a little weird about it. Ethan left as soon as you dozed off. Well, as soon as he could walk again. I think you broke him..."

"God... don't talk about it," I said.

He walked away from the frying pan and stepped closer to me, walking around the counter. "Don't have any doubts about what we did," Jamie told me, the faintest of smiles remaining on his lips. "I think some part of you really wanted that. You just brought her out last night."

"I shouldn't have," I said, swallowing, looking at my own feet—and then realizing one of my tits was peeking through my blanket. I started to cover up, but Jamie caught the leaf of the blanket and pulled it away again. I smiled with embarrassment when I looked up at him.

"Why? Do you think... any guy in the universe... wouldn't have wanted to be fucked out of his mind by three women?" I started to answer, realizing that I had no answer except self-recrimination. "I think any woman who wouldn't want the same experience with men would be lying to herself or needed her head examine..."

"Jamie," I sighed, even in that moment loving the sound of his name in my voice. "It's one thing to fantasize about that kind of shit... but I did it. And I did it with my friends..."

"Would strangers have been better, Butterfly?" he asked me. I felt my stomach curling up at that name. "If you can't find that kind of happiness with your friends, I don't know why you have friends at all. And your fantasies... don't ever be embarrassed by them. You should love your fantasies. I think only the bravest of us will ever get to live them out. Don't be ashamed for that. Be proud of it."

I opened my mouth, but he answered my unasked question with a kiss. It lingered on my lips after he left me to go back to the stove. As embarrassed and insecure and guilty as I felt for the rest of the day, I will say that his words went down easier than his omelet did. It took several days of living with what I had done before I could accept it.

A lot of that comfort came from the fact Jamie didn't abandon me. Our one-night stand blossomed into a not-altogether-healthy "friends with benefits" situation, and it wasn't as I had pictured things with him, but he was honest about fucking other girls and we did have some happy moments together. Eventually, we started dating, but I'm not sure that was any better than the mercenary coupling of before.

I lost Kyle first, maybe it was because he was in love with me, maybe he just felt terrible about his part in our unexpected orgy and slipped further away from us. He didn't go out of his way to avoid us, but usually had other plans when we tried to get the gang together to do something else, no matter how innocent we promised it would be. After about two months of only seeing him now and then, he found himself in a serious relationship with a girl named Anne-Marie and we rarely saw him after that. I don't recall anyone mentioning to him what we had done the night of my birthday.

It took a lot longer to lose Ethan, and that might have had nothing to do with the sex we had together. After about a year, he left the bookstore to open a business with his buddy, Marshall, and as things got tough on that new business, we saw less and less of him. His new girlfriend, Sheena, didn't think much of me—I'm guessing he might have told her about our secret. I still see Ethan once in a while these days, but the closeness is gone like it never existed. At one time I probably would have gone out with him, if he had ever gotten up the nerve to ask me, but I suppose all he ever really wanted was to fuck me, and I gave him that.

A much bigger surprise in all this was that I lost Micki, too. If anything, that seemed to prove to me that she and Kyle were well-matched to each other—that's the little joke I told myself to get through the pain our break-up caused. Some time before Ethan left Top Shelf, I got drunk and told her and Caroline what had happened on my last birthday. Micki could never look at me the same way again, and I knew I had shattered that lifelong friendship. It's to her credit that Caroline got over her initial disbelief and distaste and never brought it up again—well, once she admitted to me she was kind of envious, that's he would never have the nerve to do what I did with anyone, let alone friends. We eventually became better friends, trusted each other with all of our secrets. She and Jamie even became pretty close.

It was Jamie and I that changed the most. I loved him, and somewhere between my birthday and his, he discovered I loved him and came to love me, too—though maybe never as equally. He was a dreamboat, a man every bit as unattainable as he had always seemed, and he would give me as much of himself as he could muster, but it was never complete. I'm not sure he could give that much to anyone, even the girl he ended up marrying. I don't think I stopped loving him, but I did stop being able to tolerate him after enough years went by. I found someone else, fortunately, that I could both love and be with, and that's been a story with a happier ending.

Still, things weren't as bad with Jamie as I might make them sound. We had some absolutely wonderful times together, and it turned out my birthday wasn't as singular an event as I believed it would be. If anything, Jamie's birthday was probably a little bit kinkier.

T.E.

OzEliot
OzEliot
231 Followers