All Comments on 'The Birthday Party'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This barely counts as incest. Honestly, more of a cheating wife type thing.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 8 years ago
Not your best

It was exciting but compared with your other works, it came short. Everything goes too fast and even the sex is finished in one sentence.

Please continue 'Mom becomes a cheating slut'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really Hot

More of the Slutty Mommy.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 8 years ago
Not a bad start

Would like to see more with these characters. Everything happened a little too fast, but not bad overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this mother is too free with her favors

Her boy Andy's at the age where he's a nonstop semen producing machine--the kid's young balls, like, never quit. Sure, she's a good enough mommy to let her boy blow those loaded balls of his up the same hairy hole he came out of once in a while. But that won't do for her Andy, who's a walking hard on. How about if mom calls a time-out on strange cock and reserves her precious motherly cunt for her own kid's fine fat cock and his endless supply of warm creamy semen? That's what a truly loving mommy would do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
****

Not bad. It's "cue," not "queue." And you talk about her walking "sensuously" I think it was. Another no-no. Tell us what she did that struck you as sensual. Don't throw the ball back in our court. But this is a real story with a plot of sorts, though utterly unbelievable. Garry is a first-class, arrogant, teen-aged asshole. The mother is something. So is the girl. The kid is well on his way to being completely fucked up for life. But I liked the tone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more!

you should make this into a series between Jessie, Andy and his mom! :)

LeeannecdLeeannecdalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Great story. Got me so hard and leaking. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good start But

went downhill pretty quickly #Really the MOM out of blue starts a striptease in front of her son and others then sucks son in front of relative strangers!the kids son goes to school with oh & by the way just happens girl next door is the only female stays & is OK with the whole scene & willing to get involved!

If you wanted to Make the story a bit believable/ plausible

all kids left!

leaving only her!the son & girl next door! then start the show

Just impossible to believe she'd put on a show which included incest in front of other kids Maybe if they were his geek friends could get away with it being plausible but that's the only plausible way

LilLindaMelonsLilLindaMelonsalmost 8 years ago
More Please

Fantastic start, please give us more.

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 8 years ago
Unrealistic but...

...as a fantasy it is very hot! The story gets right to the point without much warm up however, I could imagine myself in the position of the mom. Gary is a little bastard but there is something about him that make me wonder if I wouldn't perform with him as well. he has a confidence that is hard to resist. i would have liked to have more interaction between forceful Gary and the mom...but that's just me.

i don't want to get too long winded here so i'll just say i enjoyed the story and it did get me wet. i love that the mom had sexual encounters with all the remaining kids , boys and girl. i'm looking forward to more adventures with all these characters.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 7 years ago
Great story

It's a great story, i hope you will make more of it..Maybe for his next birthday ! I loved it from the beginning rigth to the end.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i don't know

i know this is fantasy - but this seems a little too far fetched. i read this because i saw chapter 2 post - but based on this, i won't be reading it. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, one-in-a-million (or or longer odds) Mom, but wow!

Very hot story. I hoped she checked that all were 18.....

Lots of fun and sexy!

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

I wanted to see mom become Gary's submissive slut. Fucking him & his mates on demand. Then finally seducing son to be her real dom

šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦

LizziepeeLizziepee9 months ago

I was thinking she was going to go down on Jessie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3409 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES