The Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,408 Followers

"Ooooh shit," I heard as a second guy exploded, banging his free hand on the table, depositing his load on the floor under the table, groaning deep and loud. I got back up, turned around and grabbed my right tit with both hands and held it up to my mouth; because my tits were so big, I could lick my own nipple, even put it in my mouth and suck on it.

"Oh yeah," I heard and saw the third guy stand up and pump his cock over the table, flinging a healthy load on the table napping in between two of the three cakes. Jessie was looking straight at his spewing cock. I knew at least some of his cum had to have ended up on the cakes, but right now I didn't care. I had two more cocks to drain. When the third guy was done and sat back down, I got down on my knees, spreading them as wide as I could.

As my pelvis kept moving to the rhythm of the music, I ostentatiously inserted two fingers up my wet twat, pumped them in and out a few times and then brought them to my mouth, equally obvious. That, along with some high-pitched moans from me, was enough to send the fourth guy over the edge. He - sitting on my side of the table - stood up and just pumped the sperm from his dick, painting the floor in front of me. Jessie lifted her ass slightly off her chair to get a better view. When he was empty and slumped back in his chair, I turned to my son, smiled and said, "Good, I was hoping you'd be last..."

I shifted on my knees towards him, so I was looking straight at him and put those fingers up my twat again, brought them to my mouth and licked them off... as I was looking him right in the eye, I was able to judge his climax to perfection. After feeding myself my own pussy juices several times in a row, he started shuddering on his chair and I knew he was going to cum. Quick as a cat, I dove into his lap, replaced his hand with my own and slid my mouth over his pulsating cock.

"Jeez, holy fuck mom!" he exclaimed as he began emptying his balls in my mouth.

Everyone seemed surprised and shocked as to what I was doing, but none of them averted their eyes... quite the opposite actually, they all - including Jessie - leaned closer for a better look. I heard one guy whisper, "Oh, fuck yeah," and several of them cheering.

I pumped and sucked my boy's balls dry and licked and cleaned his shaft and balls for quite a while afterwards. When he was fully flaccid, I got up, wiped my mouth and glanced around the table. This was the awkward moment; everyone - well the boys at least - had cum and so acting like a slut was no longer serving any purpose. Slightly embarrassed, I moved back, gathered my clothes and was about to head upstairs, when suddenly two of the guys got up and started applauding. At first, I was shocked and felt cheap, but as the others quickly joined in, I knew it was a genuine thank you. I smiled and headed up, even more embarrassed now.

Upstairs, I locked myself in my room, thinking of what I had done; I paced, apprehensive of going back down, not knowing what I was going to do or say down there. Suddenly, I heard music again, someone had pushed the repeat button, and the cd I had put in earlier, started all over again. Not much later I heard laughing and shouting, not angry shouting, but playful, amused shouting. Well, apparently, there was ambiance again. I felt somewhat reassured and even began contemplating of going back down again.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Mrs. Smith," I heard a female voice, "Are you in here?"

"Yes I am," I said.

"We're ready for the next round," she said, as-a-matter-of-fact-ly.

"Excuse me?" I asked, perplexed.

"The boys, they're... uh... ready to go again," she clarified.

"Already?" I asked dumbfounded, looking at watch, confirming that I had only been in the room for like fifteen minutes. By giving that answer, I realized I was sending the wrong message, originally - and until a few moments ago - I had no intention of performing a second time, but now it was as if timing - and not the act itself - was the problem, as confirmed by Jessie's next question.

"Oh, I am sorry," she said, "Do you need more time to change?"

I was left with very little options; if I refused to perform again, I would condemn the party to death - all the boys with their hard dicks would most likely rush home to masturbate. Besides, it wasn't the end of the world, I had actually enjoyed a bunch of teenage horn-dogs jacking off to me. They were too horny and too inexperienced to mind the way that I looked, all my imperfections, all my insecurities about my body, they all meant nothing... these boys just wanted to see a naked woman again, it didn't matter how old it was and whether it was a bit saggy in some places.

After five or six seconds of thinking, I suddenly heard Jessie, "Mrs. Smith?"

"Tell the boys I'll be down in five minutes," I said.

"Will do," Jessie said.

"And Jessie?" I blurted out. I needed to know one last thing before going through with this.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? I mean, I understand this is a dream come true for the boys, but..."

"Don't worry Mrs. Smith," she replied, amused, "This is the most fun I've ever had on a birthday party... or any other party for that matter."

A few moments of silence ensued and just when I thought she'd already left, she added, clearly hesitant, "Just... don't forget me this time."

The smile on my face turned into chuckle as I covered my half-open mouth with my hand, baffled by Jessie's statement. I heard her scamper down the stairs. I made a mental note not to overlook Jessie next time around and then turned towards my wardrobe, wondering what to put on. What could I wear to drive a bunch of 18-year olds crazy with lust? Anything really...

Less is better, I figured, so I put on some thigh highs - knowing every teenager is crazy about those and I had a bra in my hand, ready to put it on, but decided against it. So, wearing nothing but my brown thigh highs, I walked out of my bedroom and headed downstairs. They had all seen me fully naked, so, there was nothing left to hide, I figured.

I walked into the living room/kitchen again and presented myself with a grand gesture. To my surprise, all the boys had their cocks out, some of them had even taken off their pants and underwear. Jessie was simply sitting there, talking and laughing with them, fully dressed. She seemed remarkably at ease, as the guys all around her were casually pumping their hard cocks, caressing their nuts and sacks. Granted, she'd seen their hard cocks during the previous round and even seen most of them bust a nut, but still I was amazed at way she was dealing with the situation. When they noticed me, everyone stopped talking and looked at me for a few seconds, admiring my outfit - well, if you can call thigh highs an outfit - and ogling my body. Jessie, along with a couple of boys smiled, while the remaining boys - including my son - just pumped their dicks a little faster and harder.

I sensually strolled closer to the table and slowly walked up to my son and made sure his knees touched my thigh highs. Almost immediately his free hand reached out and caressed the delicate fabric that cladded most of my legs. I smiled and let him wander and caress to his heart's content, even when he explored my ass cheeks and squeezed my tits, I just let him. When - after about fifty seconds - his hand headed down between my legs, I gently pushed it away and moved over to the guy sitting on his left. Not knowing for sure if he could touch me in the same way, he looked up at me attentively as he slowly extended his hand towards my right leg; from there, he moved - with increasing confidence - his hand over my ass, my tits, my stomach. But when he too, eventually, made a play for my pussy, I pushed him away and moved over to the next guy.

The three remaining guys had gotten the procedure down as so I let them caress my legs, grope my ass and tits and touch me anywhere really, except for my pussy. Now that all five boys had had their turn - and none of them had shot their loads - I moved over to Jessie, who was clearly eager to cup a feel of her own. Because she wasn't masturbating like the boys, she stood up and had both hands to work with, as a result she was able to cover twice the surface. She touched me everywhere; my legs, my tummy, my arms, my shoulders, my neck, my face... giving me goose bumps. Then she moved onto my tits, which she groped lovingly and played with for nearly a minute. After that she pressed herself against me and grabbed my ass cheeks, wiggling them up and down softly. Then, she stepped back and reached between my legs with her right hand and cupped my bush. She'd clearly expected me to stop her, because when I didn't, she didn't know what to do for a moment or two.

After looking me in the eye for a few seconds, she realized I wasn't going to stop her and so she moved on. With her index and middle finger, she found my clit and started rubbing it ever so slowly and softly. Gradually, over the course of the next three minutes, she started going faster and applying more pressure, until her fingers actually started venturing inside of me.

That's when I laughed nervously and said, "Not so fast young lady," stepping back.

I pretended to play hard to get, but in fact her fooling around - not to mention the boy's groping and touching - had made me so fucking horny that I was craving something else, something other than her delicate fingers. Something I had five of at my disposal. Realizing that I would have to finish off all four of them, no matter what order I decided on, I decided to simply fuck them in the order they were sitting.

As my son was closest, I started with him. I walked over and straddled him on the chair, reached down between my legs and helped him with stuffing his cock head in my wet twat. He gawked at me with open mouth as he clearly couldn't believe his luck. I tried to move up and down slow to make the experience last a little while, but his pelvis instinctively and violently slammed upwards. Andy didn't get more than a few thrusts off, before moaning loudly and spurting inside of me. I caressed his head and stayed on top of him until his cock literally fell out of me. After giving him a peck on the forehead, I moved onto to the next guy, and the next, and the next, and the next... I straddled each one of them, bounced up and down their hard cocks for a while -a very short while in most cases - and allowed them to empty their balls inside of me.

In less than four minutes, I made worked my way through the boys, and was now left with Jessie, who had been observing me pretty closely these past few minutes. Despite the fact that she was the only one not showing any skin, she was clearly horny as fuck. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her up and with me, away from the table. In roughly the same place as where I had given my first performance, I turned her towards the boys and walked up behind her, caressing her arms up and down. As I started swaying, Jessie seemed to notice for the first time in a while that there was music playing, and she began moving along with me. When I moved my hands from her arms to her tits, she closed her eyes, tilted her head back onto my shoulder and simply swayed to the music, letting me play with her breasts. As I began unbuttoning her blouse, she must have realized what I was up to, but she just let me. Either she was too horny to resist, or she simply felt like it was her turn.

After dropping her blouse on the floor, I softly grazed her back - still swaying and rocking against her - and unclasped her pretty, black, lace bra. Unperturbed, she continued dancing against me and allowed me to reveal her perky, young tits to the five boys. As soon as her tits were revealed, her body tensed up and she pushed back against me, a surge of lust overwhelming her. As soon as I dropped her bra, I cupped her tits and started massaging them softly, carefully tweaking her sensitive nipples, making her gasp and moan. I traced my fingernails up and down her sides, her shoulders, and her tits, making her squirm and giggle.

A couple of minutes later, I slid both my hands down to her skirt and slowly started unbuttoning it - it had four buttons and no zipper. I let go and took a small step back, giving her skirt all the room it needed to fall to the floor, and reveal her black, cotton panties. She squirmed, knowing that she was just one piece of clothing away from being naked in front of her audience... she wanted it, she desired to be naked. I teased her - and the boys - for another couple of minutes, caressing her all over, playing with her tits, rubbing her through her panties...

Then, under the interested gaze of five horny teenage boys, I began pulling her panties down, gradually revealing more and more of her bush until her panties were down to her knees. Still with her eyes closed and her head tilted backwards on my shoulder, she coiled her body, not knowing what to do with all that pent up lust inside of that gorgeous body. As my hands continued exploring her entire body, including her newly revealed pussy, I bent my head and planted my lips onto hers.

Immediately, she started kissing me back as she put her feet a little wider apart, deliberately spreading herself further open to her audience. After frenching and feeling her up all over for another couple of minutes, further enticing the boys, I brought my right hand down to her clit and started playing with it, driving her insane and fueling her lust. After another couple of minutes, I slowly inserted two fingers into her incredibly wet pussy and started fingering right in front of the boys, most of which were starting to get hard again. Jessie moaned, whined, groaned and panted for minutes on end, giving quite the performance... in my opinion, much hotter than either of my previous two performances.

And judging from the size of the boys' cocks, she was getting to them too. One by one, they all started jacking off their young penises for the third time, gawking at a scene none of them had ever hoped to see in real life. They were horny and we all knew something was going to happen, and Jessie was going to be the center of attention, but no one knew what that was going to be. I kept fingering Jessie, giving her two orgasms in the process, hoping the boys would take the initiative. For some reason, they were apprehensive and so it took another nine minutes before one of them got up. I didn't know how much fingering her little twat could take, or how many orgasms her frail body could endure, so I was hoping the boys were going to speed things up.

Suddenly, one of the boys on the far side of the table, jumped up and rushed over to Jessie, moaning and groaning. Startled by the sudden movement and noise, Jessie opened her eyes and looked at the boy, just in time to see him exploding and flinging a load of fresh cum onto her. Trembling on his feet, it wasn't easy to fire in a straight line and as a result, small beads of sperm landed everywhere on her body.

Jessie was neither offended, nor disgusted, but seemed to bask in the sexual attention and smiled as the first guy emptied his balls all over her. As soon as the first guy moved away, a second guy followed his example and came walking over, jacking his fat dick. As I was still fingering Jessie's inexperienced twat - driving her towards a third orgasm - she looked on as the second guy began spurting on her. By the time he was done, the three remaining guys had formed a line, queueing to add their spunk to the mess Jessie was turning into. Whether it was coincidence or a tactic on his part, but my son was last in line, which suited me just fine, because I had something special in mind.

As guy number three and four blew their load on Jessie's body, I fingered her to within an inch of her orgasm and kept her on the verge until it was Andy's turn. As he stepped up to her and got ready to jack himself to a finish, I whispered in Jessie's ear, loud enough for everyone to hear, "How about we give the birthday boy something extra?"

Jessie moaned and nodded her head, whispering, "Yessss." She didn't need more information, I knew she would do just about anything right now.

"Get on your knees," I whispered.

I kneeled down along with her, keeping my fingers lodged in her twat and fingering her to a finish as soon as she was on her knees. Andy's cock was now right in front of her face and he didn't need any further instructions. Realizing her orgasm was his queue, he increased the speed of his jacking off and looked down at me as his body began convulsing. In the midst of her own spectacular orgasm, Jessie got a well-deserved facial from Andy, and a pretty big and disgusting one at that. Luckily my face was still right next to hers and so it got splattered as well - although most of his spunk ended up on hers.

When he was done emptying his balls on our faces, he let out a long deep roar and smiled down at me, beaming with pride. Jessie couldn't have open her eyes even if she wanted to, several fat ribbons of cum were preventing that. I looked up at him and whispered softly, "Happy birthday baby!"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,408 Followers
12