All Comments on 'The Birthday Party'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Hope there is more this story it's wonderful, reading about a sissy, coming into her own...

JentvcdJentvcdalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed This Story !!!

Wishes a lady friend would give me this type of present,one can only hope I guess, maybe someday.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 8 years ago
so hot.. I want to be the B-day girl

I would move a birthday like that with three big hard cocks.. Erin should have been sitting on her face while she took those hard juicy cocks.. sounds like she might be getting jealous.. more please

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 8 years ago
Oh this is perfect

I need a girlfriend to do this for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this happened to me too

This was very similar to how I accepted that I'm a sissy faggot CD who loves cock more than pussy. My girlfriend helped me "discover myself". She helped me dress sexy for her 2 male friends who came over and fed me their big cocks to suck. It was especially a turn on when I was sucking my 1st cocks in front of my "girlfriend". Later both men fucked me deep and hard. Again, especially a turn on with my girlfriend watching. Now we're just friends who go shopping together - she helps me buy my bras, panties, nylons, skirts and blouses. I've now accepted that I don't want sex with women anymore but that I'm really gay and only want cock in my mouth and in my man-pussy. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My first fuck happened after a birthday party at the age of 42. I went alone, I always wear panties and pantyhose underneath my trousers, I love the sexy feel. I had dressed at home, even walked down the street once but hurriedly turned around and went home. I was at one of my friends 50th birthday party, there was about 25 or so people, it was held at a pizza restaurant. It was into the night after a few drinks, I was talking to a couple introduced to me earlier, they were originally from Sri Lanka, Joe was tall, athletic,Simone was short, a little plump both in their early 50s, she knew the birthday girl from work. Anyway we seemed to get on well, so well, that after the party, Joe asked would I like to go back to their apartment for a drink. Simone was standing in front of him and he gently lifted her skirt to reveal a nice round panty hosed bottom and he said to me, same color as yours. I looked at him with surprise, he said we saw yours when you leaned over, the top visible. We are very open, really like you to join us. I didn't answer, he said Simone was the one who suggested it. I said ok, never one to let a lady down. Because I came in a cab, they took me to their car and it was about a 35 minute drive, a nice apartment. They took me inside. simone went and got drinks and then came out and said ok, lets make everyone comfortable, remove our clothes except our underwear and she started he stood up and well I joined them. Nice lacy bra, sheer pantyhose, Joe in white boxers, me in pantyhose . Joe unhooked her bra, join me as he sucked one of her breasts, I caressed and then sucked her other breast. She moved back, take them off, both of you, I pulled my pantyhose down, as Joe did with his boxers, she then knelt and took turns sucking our cocks. She stopped, grabbed both of us and dragged us into the bedroom, removed her pantyhose. she said to Joe lay down, head to the bottom of the bed, he did, she straddled his head, her pussy over his mouth, her mouth over his cock. she moved back a bit, she reached back and grabbed my cock, fuck me, guiding me into her, wet, warm, she pulled forward, suck him as my cock came out of her, my cock was guided by his hand into his mouth, mm, then back into her pussy, then his mouth, she said make sure you cum in my pussy, that wasn't going to be hard as I grabbed her hips and drove into her pussy, my cum shooting deep into her. She pulled away, my cum dripping from her pussy, clean him and Joe, licked and sucked my cock. She got up, now your turn, lay down, I did, she sat on my face, she didn't have to ask me as I licked her pussy.. She grabbed my legs, lifted them back, I felt a very wet finger rim me, then gently push inside, mm, then 2 . they were removed, I said please, slowly it is my first time. quiet and she sat hard down on my face, as I felt the head of Joes cock against me, she pulled my legs back a bit further and I felt Joe enter me, slowly pushing inside, at first there was pain but then a feeling of being full as his thighs touched my bottom. She let go of my legs, they were now on Joes shoulders as he started to move inside me. at that moment I wished I had done this earlier, as the sensations of being fucked far outweighed any pain. not only that, Simone was slowly stroking my semi hard cock, as he moved faster, she pushed her pussy down on my face.Fuck him Joe, make him cum and he leaned harder into me. I was in heaven, she stroked faster and it was only a matter of time before what cum I had left shot out of me. that's it Joe, give it to him, I could feel my insides contract, squeezing his cock, joe said aaagh, aagh and Simone said give it to him, that's it as I felt warmth inside me. as I tried to push harder onto his cock.My first was really good and led me into a life of getting on my back or knees a hard cock moving in and out of my pantied bottom.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 5 years ago
a sexy thought

Hot story .. maybe he should offer to eat her pussy since she doesn't want his ( her ) tiny cock .. he could get fuckec nicely while eating out Erin and Chrissy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh!

what a wonderfully told story!

wished that I could have been there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.