The Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers

"That's it, sweetie pie," Bruce said as I raised my head to look up at him. "Are you ready to learn how to please a real man?"

My heart was pounding and my teeth were clattering together as I struggled for something to say. I was getting nervous, reluctant, and scared. The adrenaline of the moment had passed and I was feeling ashamed of what I was doing and wanted to run away.

"Don't wimp out now, Kasey," Erin said, leaning forward towards me. "You know you want this."

Bruce took my hand and put it on his cock and I took a light grip of it. Looking up at him with my lips quivering and tears in my eyes I stuttered in a meek voice, "I don't want... to... be... like this..."

"But you are like this," Bruce said with a smile. "Now stop whining and start sucking, you fairy."

Erin crouched down alongside me and gently stroked my long hair. "You know you want this, sweetie, and it is right there waiting for you."

Gary and Andy had gone off to the kitchen to help themselves to some of the dinner Bruce had made, which I had not even set eyes on yet. Chrissie was getting up to join them when she told me, "You have to accept who you are, Kasey. Let go of all those thoughts about who you think other people think you should be. We can all see who you really are."

"Yeah," Bruce said as I stroked his cock. "You are going to be a great cocksucker and get a lot of cock."

"Go ahead, sweetie," Erin encouraged as she lightly pushed my head towards Bruce's powerful erection. "Show your man a good time. Doesn't Bruce have a gorgeous cock?"

"Yes... he... does..." I sputtered as my face got closer to it. "Gosh, it is so... so... beautiful..."

"That's it, honey, that's it," Erin smiled. "Go ahead and kiss it up and down and show your man some love."

As I held it lightly, I started gently kissing the shaft of his cock and feeling it getting even harder as I got up to the head and began to kiss it hungrily with my open mouth and tongue, loving every second of it. I could not believe how good his cock tasted. I didn't want to like it. I didn't want to want it as much as I did but I wanted it badly.

Soon I had enveloped the entire head of his cock in one long, passionate kiss, sucking back and forth on it while my tongue licked as the nectar that was seeping out of the tip. It felt so good, so right, and yet part of me kept telling me I needed to stop.

"You are a natural," Bruce moaned. "Oh Kasey, you are going to be such a good cocksucker."

"This is like dinner and show," laughed Gary as he came back into the room with Andy, each with plates of food and drinks they sat down with.

"I got next," Andy chortled.

"Aw, shit, the pansy is going to be all worn out by the time he gets to me," Gary said. "If you got next, then I got first dibs on that tight ass."

Gary's statement caused me a moment of panic and I tried to come off his cock to protest, but Bruce saw my reaction and held my head down on his cock and pushed it deeper. I closed my eyes as I felt the head of his cock rub along the roof of my mouth and felt my body shake.

"You'll be fine," Erin told me.

Bruce's cock entered my throat again and I started gagging and flailing with my arms as I struggled against his hold. He laughed and said, "You do it on your own without trying to stop and I won't have to do that anymore."

Then he let go of my head and I pulled my head up and coughed and struggled to catch my breath and regain my composure.

"Please... I can't... I can't..."

"You can and you will," Bruce sighed. "Get back down on that dick, you pansy ass faggot."

"You're fighting against yourself," Chrissie told me. "Stop fighting it. This is what you want."

"I really have to go pee," I said as I struggled to stand up, kicking off the one heel I was still wearing. "Honest, I do."

"Well, be sure to come right back," Bruce said.

Erin followed me to the bathroom and after she heard me flush the toilet and not come out, she knocked and then entered. She found me staring in the mirror at myself, all dolled up but with my mascara running down my face thanks to my tears, my lipstick and foundation smeared. I thought I looked more like a clown that the pretty girl I'd been when Chrissie did her makeover.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" Erin asked as she rubbed my back with the palm of her hand. "So your makeup got messed up. It happens. The guys like you a lot, you know, especially those sexy legs and that cocksucking mouth of yours."

"I don't want to have a cocksucking mouth!" I protested.

"But you do, honey, I could see it in your eyes. You needed a night like this for so long to help you realize what you really want and need."

"Do they guys really think I'm sexy?"

"Oh yes, they definitely do. You saw how hard you got all three of them. Now don't keep them waiting," Erin said before her hand went down to my ass and squeezed my left buttock. "They're gonna want this ass of yours too, and you're gonna really love that, I can tell."

"I'm scared."

"I know, sweetie, I know, but once you get past that you are going to love having a man inside you."

I felt ashamed of the fact that I knew she was right. I kicked off the stocking that was hanging down at my ankle and then took off the other one. My legs and feet were now bare, showing off my nicely tanned shaved legs and painted toenails. I took a deep breath and worked up the courage to go back out to the living room and the three men who were waiting for me.

"Look at those sexy legs," Chrissie hooted.

"He just loves showing them off," Erin chuckled, "especially to men. Right, Kasey?"

I nodded silently and looked at Bruce, whose erection was returning after it had softened during my absence. I walked slowly towards him, on the balls of my feet, and knelt down willingly in front of him. I took his cock in my hand and leaned down and forward to take it in my mouth.

I stopped thinking about what I was doing and just did what came naturally. I kissed and licked the head and then slid my mouth over it, sucking on it slowly as I looked up to see Bruce's approving look. I slid my lips up and down around the shaft and sucked it hungrily the way I'd seen women do it in the porn videos I'd watched for years.

I stroked it with my hand as I took it out of my mouth to lick Bruce's balls and then run my tongue up along the shaft before engulfing the head in my mouth and sucking it slow, then fast, then slow, and watching his reactions to make sure he was enjoying what I was doing.

"That's it sissy, you're a natural born cocksucker," Bruce said between moans. "Keep going now, make your man cum."

I kept going, giving up any semblance of a fight, and let myself enjoy it as I kept sucking until I felt his body tense up. I knew he was going to cum but wasn't sure what to do. Bruce reached down and grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down on him, forcing his cock to stay in his mouth as he reached orgasm and began ejaculating into my throat. I struggled to try to breath and avoid gagging, but I still gagged on his semen as it shot into me, but he held me down on him until he was finished and then released me as he moaned and his body stopped convulsing.

I stumbled, still on my knees, trying to stay upright as I coughed and sputtered; my mouth and throat full of semen. I held onto his thigh and finally stopped coughing, but I now had semen and saliva dripping down the sides of my mouth.

"You are now officially a cocksucker," Erin laughed. "Congratulations."

"Damn, that was good," Bruce said. "There is nothing like a virgin mouth."

"Okay, my turn," Andy said with a smile as he came over to the couch.

"No, let's give the sissy's mouth a little break," Bruce said. "Sit down here," Bruce told Andy, pointing to a spot on the couch a couple feet away from him.

"Aw, come on, bitch has gone me all worked up..."

"Sit down," Bruce told him sharply. "You'll get yours."

Reluctantly, Andy sat down a couple feet away from Bruce, and once he did, Bruce told me to sit down between them. I did as I was told and first Bruce, then Andy, began to stroke my naked girlie legs with their strong, manly hands.

"That feels so good," I moaned.

Gary was standing, pacing around on the floor in front of me, but I barely paid him any mind. Andy and Bruce kept stroking my thighs and then reached under them and lifted them up a couple inches in the air. Bruce used his free hand to grab my thong panties by the waistband and slowly pulled them down and off me before they started lifting my legs up in the air. I fell forward and down as I watched my legs rise up, my toes pointing towards the ceiling, as they sat forward and took each leg behind the knee and pulled them back alongside my head.

Gary was lubricating his now very hard cock, holding a tube of something in his hand. He came forward and crouched down towards my ass, which I suddenly realized was spread wide and exposed as a result of having my legs pulled back the way they were.

"Wait, wait, I'm not ready to..."

One of Gary's lubricated fingers began rubbing the outside of my asshole before slowly working its way into my exposed hole. I let out a moan, then a high-pitched squeal, as it worked its way deeper into my ass and he began fucking my hole with his finger.

Gary worked as second lubricated finger into my asshole and soon was working both fingers back and forth as I kept moaning and squealing.

"Someone's needed a good fuck for a long time, eh?" Bruce whispered in my ear.

Gary slowly withdrew his fingers and my head jutted forward as I moaned out, "No, don't stop, please..."

Gary laughed and started lubricating his cock again before positioning himself between my legs. "Oh, I'm not going to stop until I blow a big load up that faggot ass of yours."

Andy and Bruce were holding back my legs, almost alongside my head, and Andy started stroking the back of my right thigh with his left hand.

"Such long, sexy legs you have," he grinned, "So smooth and tan and sexy."

I had been starting to struggle, but then I looked over at Andy's hand caressing my thigh while biting my lower lip and grimacing as Gary's cock began pushing forward slowly into my asshole. His touch felt so good and all the sensations I was feeling were overwhelming me and my desire to reject what was happening.

My hands, which had been resting limply by my side, reached down and took hold of my ass cheeks. I slowly pulled them apart as I looked down at Gary, who was working the head of his cock into my hole and meekly purred the words, "Fuck me."

As the head of Gary's cock popped into my ass, I let out a long moan, my head falling back as I felt the intense, long awaited pleasure that came with him pushing his cock gradually all the way into my asshole.

"Oh... oh... Yes!" I squealed.

"This is only the beginning, Kasey," Bruce whispered in the direction of my ear. "You are going to have so many boyfriends..."

I moaned louder and cried with tears pouring out of my eyes as Gary forced his hard cock all the way into me. My head jerked back and my chest lifted forward as his balls slapped against my ass and he slowly began pulling his cock back and then thrusting into me again.

Nothing I'd ever experienced came close to feeling as good as this. So often I'd fantasized about getting my ass fucked, but I never thought it would really happen. Gary's slow back and forth movements, pushing his cock in deep and then back again, over and over, caused me to moan and shriek with complete abandon.

Having Andy and Bruce both holding my legs up and pinning them alongside my head allowed Gary to penetrate me so deeply, and when they began stroking and then kissing my legs, telling me how sexy I looked, I found myself in heaven.

I leaned my head forward as much as I could and looking at Gary as he was thrusting into me, I sobbed liberally as I moaned, "I want it harder. Please, please, give it to me harder!"

I let go of my ass cheeks as my hands flailed about, desperately seeking out Andy and Bruce's cocks. I was so happy when I found them, so thick and hard, and began stroking them as Gary started fucking me harder, deeper, and faster. I moaned and cried as I got lost in the ecstasy, my mind in a fog as I tried to stop thinking about what was happening and just enjoy it.

The rest of the night became a blur of my body being moved around, cocks penetrating my in various ways, and I was loving every moment.

I woke up on the couch the next morning. I was sore all over and my nearly naked body was sticky with dried semen. I wanted to take a shower, clean off and get out of Erin's place. I guessed she was sleeping by the fact that her bedroom door was closed and she was nowhere to be seen.

After I took a hot shower, cleaning off my body and the smeared makeup on my face, I reached for the clothes I'd come in before my makeover and found them gone. In their place was a t-shirt, very short cut-off shorts, ankle socks and pink sneakers.

Erin was sitting in the corner of the bathroom, smiling as she said, "You're a sissy now, sweetie, you need to dress the part."

"I just want to go home," I whined. I was feeling an avalanche of regret over what I'd let happen the night before and just wanted to escape.

"Get changed," Erin sighed. She was wearing just a short bathrobe and she looked so sexy. When she saw me looking at her the way I was, she sighed again and said, "Stop dreaming, cocksucker. Get dressed. You are going to go down to the store and get me a cup of coffee and a pack of cigarettes."

"Please, Erin, I'm sorry. I really just want to go home."

"Quit your whining and get dressed," Erin said, shaking her head.

She walked out of the bathroom, leaving me there with the clothes she had picked out, which I imagined were probably hers, except for the fact that the sneakers were my size. At first I felt uncomfortable wearing such tight, short shorts along with the pink sneakers, but when I looked it the mirror I smiled. I looked so sexy it was hard to stop staring at myself.

"The store is just two blocks away," Erin said after I came out of the bathroom. "A large coffee with extra cream and extra sugar and a pack of these," she said, holding up her nearly empty box of Virginia Slims.

"Erin, please, I don't feel so good..."

"Just get my coffee and smokes and you can go home you fucking wimp. After what I did for you for your birthday the least you could do is... fuck it, just go."

I walked cautiously out to my car and got behind the wheel. I hoped no one would be at the store to see me dressed the way I was, but I was so nervous that when I parked and got out of the car I dropped my keys and had to pick them up as another car pulled up alongside me.

I rushed into the store, found the coffee service and made up a large cup the way Erin had asked me to. Then, looking down at the floor, I walked up to the counter and asked the older man working behind it for the cigarettes.

I could see him looking at me funny, but I avoided eye contact and just asked again for Erin's cigarettes. He chuckled and pulled down a pack and dropped in on the counter in front of me before ringing up my purchases.

"What do we have here?" I heard a man say after the door opened. Two men were coming into the store, the men from the car that had pulled in just after me, and they walked up to the counter and stood behind me.

"Your guess is as good as mine," said the man behind the counter.

"Just look at those legs," snickered the second of the two men who had walked in. "I bet you can suck some serious cock, eh faggot?"

I pushed a twenty dollar bill to the cashier and avoided making eye contact with any of the men.

"You smoke some real girlie cigarettes there, eh?" asked the second man.

"These are for a friend," I muttered as I waited for my change. "For a friend."

"You take it up the ass?" the first customer said as he came up close to me and whispered in my ear.

I summoned all the courage I could muster, looked up at him and said, "Yes, I do."

With that, I took my change, picked up the cigarettes and the coffee, and walked out of the store with the two men in shock from my direct and honest answer. I couldn't help but smile. I was used to guys picking on me, but now I knew I belonged on my knees in front of them and I wasn't going to be ashamed to admit it.

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers
12