The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over my shoulder at him, staring him straight in the eyes. "Fuck my ass." I told him.

A look of disbelief crossed his face as I heard what I said. After a moment he replied. "You want my cock up your ass baby?"

I nodded in response. Dave pulled out my pussy as he did so Loren pulled me down onto her closer. She pulled my asscheeks apart with her hands and snaked her tongue up to my ass. She started to lick my asshole. Licking all around my sphincter coating it in her saliva. The feeling was heavenly I could feel my pussy tingling again as she was licking my asshole. Gently she pressed her tongue into my asshole, making me cry out very loudly due to how good it felt. After awhile Loren took her tongue from my asshole.

"Fuck her in the ass Dave" Loren said.

Dave grabbed my waist with one hand and started to press the tip of his cock against my sphincter. Despite how much I wanted to try anal sex I wasn't relaxed enough at first to allow Dave's cock to penetrate me. Loren started to lick my clit to reduce my tension. I took a deep breath as she did so and Dave pushed again, this time he was able to penetrate me. As he did I let out a cry of pain, as my ass felt incredibly tight around his cock. Dave stopped when I did so thinking it was hurting too much.

"Do you want me to stop baby?" Dave asked.

"I want your cock deep in my ass" I told him.

The pain was subsiding and starting to feel a little better. Dave pushed his cock further into my ass. Dave slowly fed more and more of his cock into me going slowly so as not to hurt me. Eventually he was fully inside me, he stopped letting me get used to the feeling of his cock deep in my ass. It felt fucking amazing, Dave's hard cock pulsating inside my tight ass was making me start to cum. Loren continued to lick my clit hard as Dave slowly pulled back out of my ass. He pulled out so just the head of his cock was inside me and then slowly pushed back into me. Dave continued like this for awhile and I started to push back against him, wanting his cock deeper in my asshole.

Loren was now licking my clit really hard. The combination of Dave's thrusts and Loren's licking brought me over the edge. I screamed out loud and felt my entire body shake really violently. Dave started to fuck me harder as I came. My orgasm continued for several minutes (easily one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had in my life. Dave held my hips tighter and was now fucking my ass really hard. The feeling was incredible. Despite my orgasm neither Loren nor Dave relented on their pleasurable assault of my body.

Dave managed to hold off another orgasm for about ten minutes. He was constantly fucking me hard, causing me to whimper in pleasure as his cock invaded my tightest hole. I heard him cry out signalling he was near to cumming again. I really wanted Dave to cum in my ass.

"Cum inside me Dave." I told him.

Dave did as requested shooting his cum deep in my ass causing me to have another orgasm. He came for several minutes and the feeling of his cum in my ass made me feel so dirty. After he finished cumming, Dave pulled out of me and Loren grabbed his cock and started to suck it, milking it off the last few drops of cum.

After the three of us were really quite tired. Loren and me cuddled up next to each other kissing one and another, while Dave lay next to us fingering Loren's pussy and mine. It wasn't long after that we all fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning Dave was still sleeping so Loren and me had a shower together, still playing with each other. After we finished our shower Dave had woken up. Loren had said seeing me get my ass fucked made her really wet so and she wanted to try it. Dave wanted to fuck my pussy first as he didn't get to the night before, after Dave got to fuck her in the ass.

After we just laid in bed together till about midday at which point Loren had to go home. Dave and me continued to fuck for several hours, of course I let him do my ass again, as I really started to love anal now. Far from the dirtiest sexual encounter I've had but one of the most memorable for me.

-Hope you all enjoy my first story. I'd love to get some feedback.

Love Emily.

12