All Comments on 'The Birthday Present'

by jimbo_22

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF!

I don't even know where to begin. This is some weird crap you got going on here, jimbo. But I guess to each his own.

Not my cup of tea, however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Crab alert!

Although the smoking fetish does not appeal to me, the story made compulsive reading and held me enthralled. The spell was broken, however, when the mother started "convulsing with organisms." Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tobacco, Inc is now trolling Literotica?

They're still trying to sell smoking as sophisticated and sexy, even on an erotica site? This was just plain foul. Each time she blew a bunch of disgusting smoke into someone's mouth, I wanted to slap that cigarette out of her hand and put it out on her forehead. Each time we were subjected to a description of ASHES IN HIS MOUTH...fuck, I wanted to hurl. Who in the fuck still thinks smoking is sexy? Yeah, enjoy mom choking down those unfilitered cancer sticks. Enjoy her horrible breath, smelly hair, wrinkled skin, nasty teeth and, especially, her painful, premature death. Nothing like watching someone you claim to love cutting their life short, but not until they've first suffered...and suffered...and suffered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mothers of Erotic Promise

I give you a perfect score, not because I share in all the things that you find erotic (then again there are only rare erotic matching interests) but because of your nice style and the clever wording. Keep on writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Quite a fantasy

The fetish was alright,but the best thing in the story was the sex between mom and son.That was really hot.Thanks for the story...........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best!

Looking forward to the rest of your work. Thanks very much!

MisterteaMisterteaabout 8 years ago
Wreak? Organisms?

You're not without skill in writing - although your characters are mere puppets, without a three-dimensional human element - but your carelessness/ignorance (whichever it is) about spelling and punctuation made this a pain to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Betta blew the story for me. it's a gay story YUK 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The nurse blew this story for me ,,, yuck ,, not a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous