The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbo_22
jimbo_22
49 Followers

"But Sweetie," mother insisted, "you are going to have to stand it, all night, thanks to Betta's marvelous little device."

Mother now began to French kiss the head of my cock as she continued to stroke my shaft with her holder.

"Oh, Mom," I cried, "I've got to have your pussy. Please, please, let me feast on you."

Mother obliged and there we remained locked—-who knows how long—in a glorious sixty-nine, with mother convulsing with organisms, again and again. The taste of her pussy was indescribable. Nectar for the gods is the only cliché that comes to mine.

At last mother sat back and lit another cigarette.

"Oh my baby, you are the perfect lover. I just can't get enough of your cock and your wonderful tongue."

I was totally overwhelmed by this woman, my mother, my seductress, my lover.

"You remember when I told you that one of my fantasies was Betta torturing one of the men you had picked up while you used his mouth as an ashtray. Well, that's what I want right now more than anything else. I need your smoke and ashes so badly."

As I raised my hand to caress one of her lovely breasts, mother said softly, "Do you really want this?"

"Oh god yes," I begged, "I want to surrender to you completely."

"Then open you mouth, Sweetie. As she carefully flicked the ash from her cigarette onto my tongue, she whispered, "This is so over the top, I love it. I love the way you offer your body to me and let me do anything I please. You are the perfect lover."

Slowly, the ice in Betta's device began to melt and my prostate to return to normal. Mother was now moving her mouth vigorously up and down my cock.

"I want to cum to you so badly," I screamed.

"Then cum to me, my sweet baby, cum to me in my mouth." I exploded as I dug my fingers into mother ass, driving my tongue as far into her sacred pussy as I could. Finally, totally spent, I gently rolled mother on her side. "Happy birthday. Mother," I sighed. "You've given me a present I'll never forget."

How can I describe the remainder of the summer except as a series of orgies with mother and Betta? We early on settled on a game called "onesees" or "twosees" to which we pledged to play no matter what. If it was my turn to play onesees, I could choose a role for mother and Betta; if it was my turn and Betta's to play twosees, the mother had to play the role we assigned to her.

Before mother's birthday, it was as if the only music I had ever heard was from someone playing the piano with one finger. That summer, mother showed me the glories of a full symphony. It changed my life forever and for the better.

jimbo_22
jimbo_22
49 Followers
12