The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get into too much devilment," Tonisha said with a wink and blew him a kiss. She headed out the door.

"Without you, I could never do that," Terrell called after her. He changed into some black workout tights, sneakers, and a fitted tank top. He grabbed his phone and headphones and took off for the gym.

When he got in there, he was impressed with the setup. He had been to a few hotels and resorts and always found the fitness facilities lacking. This one had plenty of free weights and machines and plenty of treadmills for cardio. At 6 foot 3 and weighing 220 lbs, he was built like an NFL running back and Tonisha loved how he towered over her. Despite her heftiness, he could scoop her up in his arms and frequently threw her over his shoulders caveman-style. Dealing with her, he had to maintain plenty of muscle so he liked heavy lifting and countered it with plenty of cardio.

After his workout, he did an hour on the treadmill doing a nice jog. All in all, it was a good workout. When he was done, he stepped off the treadmill and took off his headphones. He thought he heard applause from behind him and turned around.

"Congrats, dude. I should've worked out with you." a voice said. Terrell saw a shorter, dark-skinned man with a close-cut haircut and mustache and goatee. He was physically fit but not as muscular as Terrell was. Apparently, he had been watching Terrell work out. The man got up and came over to Terrell. He offered a fist bump which Terrell warily took him up on.

"Gotta keep my figure," Terrell said with a cautious smile. There were all types here at the resort but he was not down for any gay stuff. He wondered with this brother's game was.

"I understand, brother. But we go on vacation to relax and get away from all of that stuff." the man said.

Terrell laughed. "I gotta maintain," he said simply.

"I'll bet the ladies around here would love you." the man continued. "Is this your first time at Hedonism?"

"Yes," Terrell said, keeping it cordial but on guard.

"My name is Jamal." the man said, offering a handshake.

"Terrell," Terrell said, shaking his hand.

"I do understand your need to keep it tight. Drive on, boss. Maybe I'll see you around later on." Jamal said, waving. He gathered up his things and left the gym.

Terrell didn't know what to make of the encounter but he made a mental note of it. He got his stuff to leave the gym. He walked back towards the lobby and passed by a bar area where he heard raucous laughter. Curious to see who it was and why they were laughing, he headed towards the bar. When he got to the area, he saw three very attractive women sitting there in bikinis and sarongs and sipping mimosas. As he took note of them, he smiled as he recognized one of the faces. It was the sista he saw at the airport before the flight there. He wasn't sure at first but he remembered that face and body and could never forget. Wow, he thought. Here I was wondering if she was in the lifestyle and here she is at Hedonism. Tonisha would love her; I've got to say hello.

He made his way over to the bar smiling and was surprised when all three women stopped their laughter to stare at him. Terrell walked up to the bar and ordered a bottled water. When he got it, he popped the top off and raised it to the women, who were still staring at him. At first, he thought it was open hostility for interfering with their conversation until then he realized that all three were openly ogling him.

"Ladies... How are y'all doing this afternoon?" Terrell greeted.

"Well, I know I'm good now that you're here." one of them said with a lusty grin. She was hellasexy with a short blonde buzz-cut, almost bald haircut, full lips on a gracious mouth, and a lean but curvy mocha-skinned body. She appeared younger than the other two women. "My name is Asia. And you are?"

"I'm Terrell," Terrell said, shaking Asia's hand.

"It's very nice to meet you, Terrell. Are you here with a better half?" Asia inquired.

Terrell laughed and nodded. "Yes, she's around here somewhere. I was just coming from my workout. It sounded like you ladies were having so much fun I had to see what was going on." he said.

"Oh, we were just here lounging and sipping. Girl talk, that's all." Asia said. "Meet my girlfriends, Stacy and Kenya." She pointed both women out. Kenya was the woman from the airport. Stacy was a thick sexy redbone with bushy, bouncy dark-reddish hair. She had freckles and a beautiful smile.

"It's very nice to meet you all," Terrell said, noting that all three women were wearing wedding bands. "Where are your men?" he asked.

"They are out on a tour," Kenya said with a flirty smile. "Probably trying to figure out what kind of devilment they can get into."

"Sounds like fun. We are here to celebrate my wife's birthday." Terrell said.

"Oh you should go get her so we can buy her a birthday drink." Stacy offered.

"Mmmm, maybe later. I'm working on her present right now." Terrell said.

"Oh really? And you need some female perspective on gifts?" Kenya asked with a smirk.

"Actually, no," Terrell said. "She has already told me what she wants for a present."

"What does she want?" Asia asked.

Terrell let out a nervous sigh. "She wants a foursome with three big-dicked, handsome men," he replied. The three women stared at him in astonishment.

Then Asia grinned. "Well, this is Hedonism," she said and they all laughed.

Kenya gave Terrell a peculiar look. "Are you cool with that?" she asked.

"Well, she has never asked for that before but she loves girls. We've shared women plenty of times." Terrell answered.

"I see. So you all are in the lifestyle, too." Kenya observed.

"Yes, we are," Terrell stated.

Kenya continued to openly ogle Terrell. Then Asia whispered something in her ear. Kenya turned and whispered back and Stacy joined in. The three women were in a furious discussion together but Terrell could not make out what they were talking about. He felt bad about ear-hustling and slid a bit ways down the bar away from them so they could have their privacy. He sipped on his water.

He looked up and saw Kenya making her way towards him. Asia and Stacy followed. Kenya smiled as she approached him. "Terrell, we think we can help you. Come back over this way," she said, taking Terrell by the arm. They walked back over towards the table they were all sitting at and sat down.

"Okay, so you see, we are all here in the lifestyle as well. But we're pretty new. We are freaks though. And our husbands are some horny-asses." Kenya explained.

"Okay," Terrell said.

"Do you have a photo of your wife?" Asia asked. Terrell pulled out his phone and brought up a picture of him and Tonisha together. The three women peered at it and their eyes bugged.

"Oooh, she thick!! Hell yes," Stacy said with a laugh. "They would love her. Look at them big ass titties!! I wouldn't mind taking a crack them myself."

"I agree," Kenya said with a smile. Asia nodded in agreement as well.

Terrell stared at them in confusion. "What are you ladies talking about?" he asked.

" Here..." Asia said. She took Terrell's phone from him and sent the pic in a text to her own phone. She then gave Terrell back his phone. "Give me a minute and I'll tell you," she said, smiling and walking off. Terrell looked to the other women for an explanation but they just grinned themselves.

Away from the others, Asia dialed a number on her phone and waited. A man answered the phone. "Hey babe, wassup." he greeted.

"Remember what we talked about before we got here? I think I found the perfect one. You'd like her." Asia said.

"You got a pic?" the man said.

"Of course. I just sent it to you." Asia said.

The voice at the other end got quiet for a second as he checked out the pic. Then she heard raucous laughter. "OHHH SHIT!!" he exclaimed.

"What?" Asia asked in confusion.

"Baby, I just met this dude!! He was in the gym working out." the man said.

Asia's eyes bugged. "Jamal stop playing!" she said.

"Seriously though. I remember watching him and thinking you'd love to get your hands on someone like him. Shit, you're right about wifey though. She's thick as a damn brick." Jamal said.

"Well guess what? Her birthday is tomorrow and she wants three hard dicks for her birthday present. Her husband is trying to arrange it." Kenya said. "Are Kevin and Charles still out scuba diving?"

"Yeah," Jamal said.

"When they get back, you think you can convince them to help our new friend out with his dilemma?" Asia asked.

"Oh when they see all these titties, they most definitely will be down," Jamal said.

"Good. We're gonna take advantage of this opportunity as well." Asia said.

"Oh shit," Jamal said with a laugh. "I hope the brother had his Wheaties this morning."

"Me too. I'll have the details when I see you later." Asia said.

"Have fun," Jamal said and hung up.

Asia walked back over to the table. She nodded and winked at her friends, who high-fived each other. Their attention turned back to Terrell, who was waiting patiently. He had an idea of what was about to happen but he wanted to hear it said.

"This is the deal," Asia said. "Our husbands will help you out with your birthday present issue. I'm sure your wife will approve."

Terrell smiled. Yes, he thought. "Thank you. But I'm sure this will cost me," he noted.

"Well, just some fun with three bad, horny bitches. You game?" Asia said lustfully.

Terrell grinned as he looked at the three women. Oh well, he thought. Duty calls. The things we do for love, right?" he said. "You're gonna let me get cleaned up?"

Kenya took him by the arm and started leading him away from the bar. "We can go to my suite. You can get cleaned up there. Our husbands are gone scuba-diving. They won't be back for a good while." she explained.

Asia took his other arm and Stacy grabbed Terrell's gym bag and her things. They all headed towards the suites. When they got to Kenya's suite, they went inside and made themselves comfortable. Kenya pointed out the bathroom and Terrell headed towards it. When he got inside, there were towels and washcloths there for him. He stripped down and got in the shower. He washed thoroughly, especially soaping his nuts. He only had a small patch of hair on his pubes and he kept his balls shaved and waxed smooth. Or more like Tonisha did. She had a standing monthly appointment for him at a salon near their house. She enjoyed sucking on his nuts just as much as she did throating him.

Terrell dried off and made use of some cocoa butter lotion that was also in the bathroom. When he was ready, he simply tied the towel around his waist and headed back out for the ladies. No need to get dressed at all.

When he came out of the bathroom, all three women cooed and hooted for him. "YASSSS..." Asia screamed as he approached. She ran her hand across his chest.

"Baby, you just look scrumptious," Stacy said and she ran her hand under Terrell's towel.

Terrell and Kenya's eyes met but she didn't say anything. Terrell decided to finally tell her he had seen her before. "You know, I've seen you before," he said.

Kenya was surprised. "Where?" she asked.

"At the airport in Baltimore. I saw you while we were waiting at the gate. I remember thinking to myself how delicious you looked in that cream, red, and blue sundress. Imagine my surprise and pleasure to run into you here." he said.

"Call that fate," Kenya said huskily. She leaned over and kissed his nipple. Her tongue swirled around the bud and she savored his taste.

Asia joined her on the other side and lapped at that nipple. Terrell's head went back and he breathed heavily as the women's' soft lips tasted him. Stacy got down on her knees between the women and ripped away Terrell's towel. She lifted his hard dick and licked all around the head with her wet tongue. She sucked him in deeply, caressing his balls with her fingertips.

"Oooooooh shitttt..." Terrell moaned loudly.

He stood like this for a few minutes, Asia and Kenya sucking his nipples and Stacy sloppily sucking his dick. Then Asia said, "Let's get more comfortable."

She took off her sarong and bikini. Terrell took in her luscious body. She was lean but curvy and her mocha skin had a beautiful sheen to it. Stacy and Kenya lost their clothing as well and followed Asia and Terrell over to the bed.

Terrell laid down on the bed on his back and Kenya laid down beside him. Their eyes met and they kissed softly. Terrell licked Kenya's lips and hers parted. Her own tongue sought his and they caressed one another. Their mouths opened farther and their kiss deepened. Her lips were soft and full and Terrell loved how they tasted. He got lost on her lips while the other two women serviced him orally.

Stacy was still slobbering all over his shaft, burying it deep in her throat and gagging on it. She kept trying to swallow him whole but just could not get there. Asia had settled down below and was softly sucking on Terrell's balls. Both women were moaning as they enjoyed having their mouths full with Terrell's man-flesh.

Kenya broke away her kiss and sat up. She looked down at Terrell and straddled his face, getting up on one foot and holding her smoldering hot pussy over his mouth. She was trimmed very nicely with a small patch of hair on her mons pubis.

That tongue... Those lips... I know you can put to work." she murmured "Don't disappoint me"

She massaged her clit in anticipation and Terrell took in her feminine musk. She lowered herself down on his mouth and he tasted her sweet nectar. His tongue slid up into her lovepie. It explored and sought her treasure. She rode his tongue up and down and continued to massage her clit.

"Yesssssss..." she cooed and ran her fingers through Terrell's fine hair.

Meanwhile, Asia and Stacy were putting in work down below. Stacy had given up trying to swallow Terrell's dick whole and had switched places with Asia. Asia didn't try to deepthroat Terrell She knew she couldn't handle that much dick in her throat so she focused on making it very, very sloppy and sucking the head and shaft.

"Mmmm. mrrrpphhh..." she moaned, her mouth filled with dick "Tastes so good."

Stacy sucked on Terrell's nuts, making them sloppy wet. She tried and was able to suck both slinky eggs into her eager mouth. Asia's eyes rolled back in her head as she relished in dick euphoria.

Finally, Kenya climbed off of Terrell's face and came down beside Stacy. While Asia was still running her wet lips up and down Terrell's shaft, she got down and shared Terrell's nutsack with Stacy. They each sucked one of his balls into their mouths and swirled it around in their mouths.

It took Terrell thinking of anything non-sexual in his life's memories for him not to cum from the oral assault. He had one beautiful woman with his dick buried in her throat, and two more beautiful women tea-bagging him and sharing his balls. Then Kenya got below Stacy and pushed Terrell's legs back. Her tongue searched for and found Terrell's tight bunghole and circled around it. He now had a tongue in his ass as well as a tongue on his nuts and a hot throat on his dick.

Terrell couldn't take it anymore. He was about to nut and he didn't want that so he pulled away. The women were disappointed. "Heeeyyy..." Stacy protested, a frown on her round face.

Terrell shook his head. "No.. oh my fuckin God, you women are too much. I have NEVER experienced that before," he said.

Stacy grinned. "We some freaky bitches. We like that shit. C'mere and lay down. We'll show you something else." she said.

Terrell laid back down and the women converged on him. Stacy straddled his middle and held up his hard dick. "It's so beautiful." she moaned, stroking his dick. "I don't want to fuck it yet... Not just yet... I wanna tease myself." She got herself right up on his shaft and rubbed her clit on it. She held up his dick and kept it straight as she ground her clit against it.

"Ooooh shit, that looks good..." Asia said and she took up position opposite of Stacy and grinding her clit on Terrell's shaft as well. Kenya came over top and began to suck on Terrell's dickhead. So Terrell had sloppy wet pussy grinding on each side of his dick and a hot wet mouth trying to swallow as much of his dick as it could.

"OOOH MY GOOODNESSS... I gotta fuck..." Terrell said, once again pulling away. This time he sat up completely and grabbed Kenya by the arm. He turned her around and put her on her knees doggy-style then stopped short. "Y'all got some jimmy-hats?" he asked.

Asia went over to her bag and pulled out a box of condoms. She took one out and handed it to Terrell, who ripped it open and rolled the prophylactic down over his dick. He pushed down on Kenya's upper back and she pressed her titties on the bed, hiking her soft rounded ass high in the air. He nestled his dickhead against her opening and pushed softly but firmly inside. Kenya sucked in her breath as his dick filled up her orifice.

Terrell began to stroke her with deep, slow consistency, holding her soft butt cheeks open so he can see himself go in and out of her. Her pussy was hot, gushy and pulsating, creaming all over his dick. Kenya was steadily grabbing and pulling on the bedclothes as she moaned in passion.

Asia and Stacy were on either side of Kenya and they held her butt cheeks open for Terrell. They were astounded at the way her wet, pink sugarwalls clung to Terrell's thick dick. He was fucking her deep and slow, making Kenya feel every inch.

"Oooooh shit, girl... I know that dick feels good... I can't wait to feel it, " Stacy said lustfully, cupping her mammoth titties and pulling at her nipples.

"Hell yeah, fuck her baby! Fuck her harder!" Asia cackled.

Terrell did start fucking Kenya harder and faster and she began to hyperventilate. After a couple of minutes, she pulled away, slapping at the bed-top and shaking her head.

Asia was aghast. "Bitch, don't tell me you're tapping out. That dick too much for you???" she exclaimed.

Kenya was still breathing hard but she sat up in annoyance. "Shut up... I was riding his tongue and I thought I had nutted all I could... Until he hit something inside me..." she said then glared at a grinning Terrell. "Boy, you made me explode. Dick that good should be illegal." she breathed.

Terrell looked at Asia and Stacy holding his still hard dick. "Who's next?" he asked.

Asia flopped down on her back in front of Terrell and kicked her legs back. "Me... Gimme," she commanded.

"Yes ma'am," Terrell said. He smiled and threw Asia's leg up on his shoulder. He mounted her and slid his man-pipe inside her.

Asia's eyes got big as she felt Terrell penetrate her. He was going to have no mercy on her and began to pound away. Asia pushed against Terrell's waist in an effort to slow him down. However, her pussy was bubbling away at the carnal assault and she couldn't deny that it was good. Her orgasms were cumming in waves and she was on the verge of tapping out as well.

Determined not to be left out, Stacy stood up on the bed over Asia and presented her grand ass to Terrell. She bent over in his face and slapped at her ample flesh. She grabbed Asia's free foot and pushed her leg back farther and pulled Terrell s face into her ass-crack. Terrell growled as he licked and slurped at Stacy big, sloppy wet pussy.

"Ooooh shit, that tongue is deadly!" she squealed.

Terrell pulled his tongue out of her hotbox and plunged it into her twitching bunghole. Stacy wasn't expecting that and her knees buckled. She ended doggy-style on top of Asia, her big-ass titties in Asia's face.

"Shit..." Asia cried out, pulling herself away from Terrell's punishing dick and Stacy's titties. She crawled off towards Kenya, who was watching and playing with herself. She cuddled up beside Kenya and pointed at Stacy. "Put that pipe in her big ass. She likes that shit," she suggested.