The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenya laughed and put her arm around Asia. "Yeah, she's been talking about some dick in her ass for a minute now because her husband won't do. We wanna see that shit," she said.

Terrell looked at Stacy, who smiled and nodded. He squeezed her soft wide booty cakes and spread them open. Her pussy was uber-wet and looked so enticing. He had to feel that first. "I will in a minute baby but I need to feel some of this pussy first," he said softly.

"Okay..." Stacy said and laid her head and shoulders down on the bed.

Terrell rubbed his dickhead up and down her wet slit and pushed himself inside. He moaned as her pink cookies surrounded his dick. She was hot, incredibly wet, and her walls massaged his dick perfectly. She was just a little loose, enough so to gobble up his dick completely. Terrell knew without a doubt that if he weren't wearing a condom, he would've melted immediately. "Oh my God girl... This pussy is fire!!" he moaned.

He grabbed her hips and began to blow her back out with force, knowing she could take it. And take it she did, banging back against his dick with every stroke. Terrell forgot all about fucking her ass. Stacy was fucking him as hard as he was giving it to her. Asia and Kenya could only stare in wonder.

Terrell felt his nuts lurch and knew he was about to blow. It was written all over his anguished face and Asia and Kenya saw it as well. They both sat up in anticipation. Terrell pulled his dick out of Stacy and grabbed her by her bushy reddish hair. He turned her head towards his throbbing dick and snatched off the condom. He drove his dick into her mouth and pumped her face forcefully. Surrendering her throat to him, Stacy opened her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate his girth. Drool poured off her tongue and ran down between her heaving tittties.

"COTDAYUM!!" Terrell scream and threw his head back. He gave one more mighty thrust and Stacy felt her cheeks swell with his semen. His dick pulsed with every spurt.

His dick now drained, Terrell slowly withdrew from Stacy's mouth. She looked up at him, nut collected in her mouth like a squirrel. "Now... Go share that shit with them," he said.

Stacy scampered over to Asia and Kenya and hovered over their mouths. She let the cum/drool mixture fall from her lips all over the women's mouths. Then all three women began to kiss and lick the cum from each other's lips.

Terrell just shook his head. Dayum these women are freaky, he thought. "Man, where the fuck are y'all from?" he asked.

"New York," Kenya replied with a smile.

"Bet... We do not live far from you. We have GOT to get together again." Terrell said.

"That most definitely can be arranged," Asia said and they all sat back laughing.

Tonisha had been lounging by the pool and reading all afternoon. She was reading one of her Zane books and one chapter described an orgy that eventually turned into a gangbang after one woman started taking on all cummers. She was so turned on she wondered if she could do the same thing there. Forget waiting for her husband to set something up. She wanted her birthday present now.

She sighed and sat up, overcome with sudden boredom. She suddenly heard her phone chirp. She looked at it and saw that Terrell had sent her a text. It simply said: Go to your room.

"Oh shit, let's see what's up with this," she said aloud to herself. She got her things together and headed back to her room.

When she got there, she found a note on the cocktail table. She smiled as she picked it up and read it. It said: Are you ready for your birthday present? I sure hope so. You have 30 mins.

Tonisha was giddy now. She rushed off and took a quick shower then freshened up. She put on some cocoa butter oil on her soft skin then applied some jasmine-vanilla dusting powder on her body. She was smelling sensuously delicious. She pulled out an outfit she purchased specifically for this occasion: a netted crotchless catsuit complete with a Catwoman head mask and a long curvy cat-tail on the backside. She slid into the outfit making sure everything was in place and donned some six-inch heels. She sat down on the bed and waited.

Jamal was at another bar having a drink when his wife called. Asia gave him instructions and told him his boys were back from scuba diving and were looking for him. Jamal hung up and called Charles.

"Hey man, wassup? Whatcha doin?" Charles greeted.

"You and Kevin need to come over to the Paradise Lounge. I gotta get at y all about something." Jamal said.

"Okay, we're coming," Charles said and hung up.

Jamal was sipping on some Hennessey when Charles and Kevin walked up. All of the men were in their early 30s. Charles was married to Stacy and Kevin was married to Kenya.

Kevin was built similar to Terrell but slightly shorter and more lean than muscular. He looked more like a basketball player than a football player. Actually, he liked playing b-ball in his spare time.

Charles was taller than Jamal and had a lighter complexion. He wasn't lean or muscular like his boys but he was a very handsome guy. He had a smooth baby face and looked a lot younger than his age.

"Wassup dogg?" Charles greeted giving Jamal a pound and a hug. Kevin did the same and they all sat down.

"Are y'all fish now or what?" Jamal joked. "Y'all on some Aquaman shit."

"Man, scuba-diving is fun. It's crazy down there underwater. A totally different world. You really should try it." Kevin said.

"Man, did you see that movie Open Water? Ain't no way in the hell you gonna get me out there like that." Jamal said.

"Well, it was fun and I think you'd enjoy it," Charles said with a laugh.

"Nah... You can have it. If anything, I'll do the underwater sub thing. That's good enough for me. But fuck all that. I got something for y'all." Jamal said. He took out his phone and pulled up the pic of Tonisha and Terrell. He handed the phone to Charles. "What do you think of her?" Jamal asked.

"Ooooh shit, look at them giant titties!" Charles exclaimed.

Kevin peered at the pic and his eyes widened as well. "Who is this Jamal? Is that her husband?" he asked.

Jamal nodded. "Yep. I met him this morning. He is trying to set up something for Wifey for her birthday which is tomorrow. She wants three hard dicks at the same time and we are gonna help her out." he said.

Kevin and Charles stared at him wide-eyed. "Did you talk to Asia about this?" Charles asked.

"Yep, she helped set it up," Jamal confirmed. "She's waiting for us right now, fellas. Let's go." He stood up and looked at his friends. Charles and Kevin gave each other a look then bumped fists. They got up as well and followed Jamal.

They took the elevator to the 8th floor then went to room 811. Jamal looked at his friends then knocked on the door. A few seconds passed then the door opened. The three men stared blankly as they were greeted by a short, voluptuously thick, impossibly bosomed caramel-complexion honey in a complete Catwoman costume.

"Hello my Kings, come in," she said in a soft sweet voice. The guys came in and Tonisha shut the door. She walked over to the bed and the men's eyes locked on her soft luscious ass with the cat-tail swishing side-to-side before she sat down on the bed.

Oh wow, Jamal thought. "Okay... Now, who might you be?" he asked.

Tonisha smiled. The mask from the costume covered her eyes and the cat ears gave her a devilishly impish look. "Do you really care? I mean, you know why you're here right?" she asked.

Kevin grinned. "Yes, we're your birthday present and we're here for your pleasure," he said.

"That's what I thought," Tonisha said and got off the bed. She slinked over and squatted down in front of Kevin. She undid his shorts and yanked them down along with his boxers. Kevin stepped out of them as Tonisha commandeered his dick. She stuffed it into her mouth and moaned euphorically while she sucked. Kevin sucked in his breath and his brow furled as her velvety wet mouth worked on him. His dick thickened and lengthened in her mouth but she was still able to throat him balls deep.

"DAYUM!" Charles exclaimed and started ripping off his clothes. Jamal followed suit. Soon both men were standing on either side of Tonisha, who grabbed a hard dick in each hand and started stroking them.

Tonisha spat out Kevin's dick and started in on Jamal's. She was soon deepthroating him easily. He put his hand on the back of her head and encouraged her a bit. Tonisha seemed to like this and grabbed Jamal's butt to make him pump her mouth harder. Jamal was amazed at how hard he was fucking her face and she still wanted more.

"Oh damn." he murmured and he pulled his dick away. He grabbed Tonisha by the arm and stood her up. "Come here," Jamal instructed and led Tonisha over to the bed. He indicated that she lay down on the bed with her head hanging off the edge. Tonisha loved Jamal's take-control attitude and did what she was told. She knew what was coming and opened her mouth wide. Jamal mounted her face and inserted his dick. He began to work his hips and drilled her mouth fast and deep.

Jamal grabbed Tonisha s heels and pulled her legs back, exposing her fleshy pussy through the opening in the catsuit. Charles came over and got down between her thighs. He began to lap at Tonisha's bubbling lovepie. She couldn't moan her pleasure because her throat was being stuffed but she grabbed Charles's head and played in his hair.

Kevin stood there stroking his dick watching Jamal facefuck Tonisha. He knew it was good judging from the look on Jamal's face. He couldn't wait for his turn.

Jamal looked over at him and stopped pumping. "Come get some..." he said climbing off Tonisha s mouth.

Upside down, Tonisha saw Kevin standing there with his dick in his hand. She crooked a finger at him, beckoning him to come to her. "Right here," she breathed, sticking out her tongue and pointing to it.

Kevin laughed. "You's a greedy bitch, ain't you?" he asked.

"Yes... Gimme," she said.

Kevin climbed atop her face and Tonisha devoured his dick. Kevin threw his head back and grit his teeth. He pumped her throat furiously.

Jamal pulled at Tonisha's fat nipple poking through the catsuit. He twisted one nipple very hard and slapped at the other. This woman likes it rough, he thought.

Kevin didn't stay in Tonisha s throat for long. It was too good and he got close to cumming a couple of times. He got off her face and she looked down at Charles, who was still putting in work on her pussy. "Boy, your tongue is fire," she said. "Bring that dick here."

"I don't like my head like that," Charles said, getting up. "I want to look into your eyes while my dick is in your mouth."

Tonisha got up on her knees doggy-style. She wagged her long, wet tongue at Charles and beckoned him to come to her. He grinned and came over to her, dick in hand. Tonisha swallowed his dick down and lapped at his balls.

Charles held onto her cat ears on her mask and beat her throat up. He grit his teeth as he pumped away. He had one hand on her throat and the other on the back of her head. "FUCK, your throat is fire!!" he roared.

He stopped and pulled away. "Dayum I was about to drop in that mug." he explained.

Tonisha grabbed his arm and pulled him down on the bed. She climbed between his legs and pushed them back. She attacked his nuts, licking and slobbering all over them. Then she began to tongue his ass. Kevin and Jamal saw Charles's eyes roll back in his head and looked at each other. They wanted some of that, too.

"Oh my God, that is soooo good!" Charles exclaimed.

Tonisha sat up and wiped her greedy mouth. She looked at the other two. "Bring them asses here." she hissed. Kevin and Jamal came over and Charles got up. Tonisha pointed at the bed indicating that's where she wanted them. "Bend them asses over," she commanded. Kevin and Jamal hesitated at first then climbed on the bed. They got into a doggy-style position. Tonisha smacked Jamal's ass with both hands and opened his cheeks. She jabbed her tongue into his orifice and heard him go Ooooooh... She licked up and down his crack then sucked on his nuts. She then pulled his dick back and sucked it into her mouth. By now Jamal was twitching and couldn't take it anymore. He pulled away and sat on his butt.

Tonisha moved over to Kevin and began to tongue his ass. She stroked his dick and massaged his nuts as well. Charles spied Tonisha s grand ass bent over and he spread open her cheeks. He once again began to feast on her lovepie. He lapped at her throbbing clit and sucked on it. Tonisha sucked in her breath and stopped licking on Kevin's ass and nuts for a minute. She looked back at Charles putting in work and caressed his head buried between her cheeks. Then she went back to slobbering on Kevin's butt.

This went on for a few more minutes then she decided it was time to get fucked. She sat up and slapped Kevin's ass. He sat down on his butt beside Jamal. Charles palmed Tonisha s ass then sat down on the edge of the bed. Now what?

Tonisha looked at the trio and then got off the bed. She went over to her bag in the corner of the room and pulled out a box of condoms. She came back over to the bed and tossed the condoms onto it. She sat down on the bed and waited.

Jamal grabbed the box and pulled out a condom. Tonisha smiled as she watched him roll the condom over his dick.

"Where do you want me?" she asked. Jamal came over to her and indicated to her to turn over. Tonisha flipped over doggy-style and waited. Jamal slapped at her quivering pussy with his dick and inserted it balls deep inside. He moaned audibly. She was hot, slippery wet, and sloppily snug. Jamal began to beat her guts up.

Kevin and Charles took up positions in front of her and presented their dicks. Tonisha sucked on each of them, glurping their dicks down. Charles gave Kevin a fist bump and they both smiled.

"It's my turn," Charles said, getting off the bed and grabbing a condom from the box. He tore off the wrapper and rolled the condom over his dick.

Jamal moved away from Tonisha's ass and took Charles's place in front of Tonisha. He took the condom off and Tonisha began slurping on his dick. Charles slammed his dick inside Tonisha and commenced to punishing her pussy. She frothed and bubbled away but took the licking and kept ticking.

"Gotdamn baby, a nigga got to terrorize this pussy huh?" Charles retorted through gritted teeth.

Tonisha looked back at him with a devilish spark in her eyes. "Shut up and fuck me..." she said. Charles sped up his strokes.

Kevin got off the bed and grabbed a condom. "Move nigga, I'm about to murk that pussy," he said, applying the condom.

Charles backed off breathing hard. Kevin took his place and stood up on the bed. He crouched down on Tonisha s wide bottom and pushed down on her upper back, getting her ass higher in the air. He inserted his dick in her wanton pussy and put down the jackhammer on her. Tonisha began to reach and grab at the bedsheets and Kevin knew he was putting in work. "Hell yeah... You feeling this dick now, ain't cha?" he seethed. He fucked her harder and Tonisha actually cried out.

"Hell yeah, my nigga!! Beat that shit up," Jamal hollered. Charles gave him another fist bump.

"Oh fuck!!" Kevin cried out and he pulled out clutching his dick by the base. He ripped off the condom and came around to Tonisha s face. He shoved his dick into her mouth and threw his head back. "FUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!" he screamed as his nuts bounced and his cum spewed down her throat. He pulled away and Tonisha belched. Kevin stumbled back and crashed down on the couch.

Tonisha stared at Jamal and Charles. "More..." she breathed. "Get them jimmies off."

Jamal took off the condom and stroked his dick. Tonisha looked up at him. "I want you to fuck my mouth and don't stop until you've emptied your nuts down my throat," she said. Jamal didn't say anything but he shoved his dick into her mouth. He began to pump away, grabbing Tonisha s cat ears. It wasn't long before his nuts lurched and his butt cheeks clenched.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Jamal cried out in relief, a huge grin on his face. Tonisha s cheeks puffed out with his semen and she swallowed eagerly. She spat Jamal's spent dick out and looked at Charles.

Charles was so turned on by what his boys were doing that he was stroking himself. He was more than ready to blast. As soon as she looked at him, he was moving towards her. She opened her mouth wide and Charles shoved his dick inside.

He didn't have to fuck. Tonisha closed her lips around his shaft and turned on her Hoover. Charles felt like the soul was being sucked right out of him and his knees buckled. He straight melted in Tonisha s mouth and she swallowed his essence down.

Now thoroughly satisfied, Tonisha sat on the edge of the bed. "Thank you, my Kings. That was the best birthday present ever," she said. The guys all grinned and mumbled their concurrence.

There was suddenly a knock on the door and the guys looked at each other. Tonisha looked at the clock and said, "Right on time."

The door opened and Terrell and the wives entered. Tonisha waved at this. "Ooooh girl, I love that outfit!" Kenya squealed.

Asia came over to Jamal and grinned. He just smiled weakly. "Burned you out huh?" Asia asked. Jamal just shook his head.

Terrell introduced Asia, Kenya, and Stacy. Tonisha gave them hugs. "Thank you for making my birthday memorable," she said warmly.

"It really was our pleasure," Stacy replied.

"Bruh, I gotta shake your hand," Jamal said. "You got a serious firecracker on your hands." They all laughed heartily.

That next evening was Tonisha's birthday and the four couples went out to dinner to celebrate. A single pink colored devil's food cupcake was brought out and they all sang happy birthday to Tonisha. They followed that up with dancing. Everyone had a blast.

Then they played Luther Vandross's If This World Were Mines, which was Tonisha's favorite love song. Terrell slow danced with her.

"Thank you, baby. I love you so very much. This has been the best birthday ever." she cooed. Terrell simply smiled and held his wife close. Mission accomplished.

END