The Bishop and Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master daddy is shaving my cunt lips because I was naughty and that is his punishment for me." she said. "He told me when I do a better job around here and don't get drunk so often, he will stop shaving my cunt and let the hair grow back."

I had her face me and at once began nursing on her right teat sticking out of her sheer white uncut bra. She held my face to her teat and murmured how nice it felt to be nursed. As I was suckling on her, I felt her nipple begin to grow longer and enlarge as though she were lactating. I continued to swallow her nipple like I was truly nursing on her. Suddenly she pulled my face away and switched me to her other teat. As she did so, I slipped my hand between her legs and began stroking here hairless cunt lips. As I did so, I could feel her juices beginning to flow and getting her lips all wet.

Agnes was stroking my cock, pulling my long foreskin back and forth over the head of my prick until I though I was going to explode. She also gently coddled my nut sack and gently played with my nuts which were hanging very loose in my scrotum.

Suddenly, she pulled my head free of her teat and said "Darling, I need tht big fat cock of yours fucking me now. My cunt lips are all wet inside and I want you to gently slide that prick in my cunt as far as you can and leave it there for a moment. Then, when I let you know I want you to fuck me hard with it, ramming it in and out as hard as you can until you climax inside my gaping pussy."

I let go of her nipple and she got on her back and spread her legs wide apart pulling her cunt lips open at the same time. I got between her legs and guided my rampant cock to the mouth of her cunt. Agnes said "Now shove that big motherfucker in me slowly all the way and leave it there."

I eased my cock into her cunt and knew immediately that she had already had an orgasm by how wet the walls of her cunt were. I slowly filled her pussy with my cock and finally got all seven inches inside of her. She wiggled her ass around thoroughly enjoying my peter inside her.

I felt a new warmth as she came again and then she told me to just let her have it.

I shoved my cock in very hard then withdrew it again. Once more I rammed it in Agnes's cunt and I could feel her get very wet again. I left my cock way up inside her then pulled it nearly out of her. Finally I just shoved it inside her as far as I could and sent a large spurt of hot semen flowing in her cunt. She wrapped her nylon clad legs around my thighs to keep my cock inside her and wiggled and writhed around in ecstacy until she had another orgasm.

She wanted me to nurse her teats again as she pulled my head down to her left nipple. I was still pretty erect and I kept moving my cock around in her soaking wet cunt until I felt her fluis release again on my cock.

Finally, Agnes said "Enough. Go get me a pair of sheer black panties out of my dresser so I can put them on and savor all your fucking semen. Then we must see what Eric and Barbara are doing as well as Margaret and Leo."

I went over to the dresser, my cock still leaking semen out of the foreskin, and quickly found her panties. I took them and as she raised her butt off the bed I slipped them over her ankles and pulled them up. About then, she took my still dripping cock and put it in her mouth and began sucking the remaining semen out of it.

We quietly got out of bed and went to the bedroom door of the room Eric and Barbara were in. The door was cracked open a bit so we just peeked in.They were in a sixty nine position and Eric had his face buried in Barbara's cunt while she was playing with his nuts and prick. She was stroking his cock puliing the foreskin back and then forward back over the head of his prick. Suddenly she leaned down and took it all in her mouth and began sucking on it vigorously. Quickly she pulled his foreskin back and removed her mouth and Eric's semen flew all over the place including his stockings. Barbara quickly put her mouth back over his now fairly long prick and sucked the rest of his pollen out of his cock.

Then she sat up and turned around, leaned down, and kissed him on his mouth giving him a taste of his love juices.

I decided to feel the crotch of Agnes's panties and found it to be totally soaking wet with my semen leaking out of her pussy. Barbara noticed us watching and motioned for us to come into the bedroom with them. She kissed me and gave me a little taste of Eric's semen as she reached down to fondle my prick.

Eric saw Agnes and put his hand on her crotch and immediately withdrew it in amazement at how wet it was.

"The young man must have certainly filled your old cunt up with a big load my dear as wet as your panties are. Did he fuck you long and deep?" he asked.

"He certainly did Eric, you old fucker, and he filled my cunt up with a huge load of semen. Did Barbara suck you off till you came?"

"Well, it would look that way wouldn't it? I've got semen all over my stockings and in her mouth." he said.

"I think we should all go downstairs and see what my daughter and Leo are doing." Agnes said. "I presume he has given her a good fucking by this time."

Barbara wiped the semen off of Eric's stockings, straightened her seams and led the way down stairs to see what mommy and Leo were up to.

The first thing we encountered was her chamber pot sitting at the bottom of the stairs half full of piss. It had been empty when Agnes and I went upstairs, so someone must have really had to go pretty badly.

We heard voices in her bedroom and the packet doors were open about a foot so we could all see what was going on between them. Margaret was sitting on Leo with his cock fully embedded inside her cunt. Leo was sucking one of her nipples which were still hanging out of her half cup bra. Margaret was riding his cock up and down yelling "Come on you old motherfucker. Give me all of your big fat fucking prick." She had her head thrown back and was writhing and squirming on his prick, which looked about seven inches long.

"Breed me you big motherfucker. I want to get knocked up and have another kid. My fucking husband doesn't want me to have anymore, but I do. Now blast your fucking semen in my cunt so some of your sperm can breed me." With that she planted herself on his cock and I saw him thrust up into her, so I knew he had shot his load of semen inside her cunt. Agnes must have noticed it too because she reached over and took hold of my nuts and pulled down on them a little bit like she wanted me to fuck her some more.

Mother just continued to ride Leo's cock enjoying him being so far inside her. He reached up and began nuzzling her other nipple and she pulled his head close to her so he could suckle. I also noticed about half a dozen empty beer bottles on the floor so I knew they had been drinking after they went to bed. That pretty much explained the half full chamber pot. Mother couldn't keep her beer in her and needed to piss constantly when she drank. I also noticed along with the beer bottles her garter girdle and a pair of stockings lying on the floor.

I presumed, later to find out correctly so, that Leo had pissed all over her and she had to change clothing. She was now wearing a white eight strap garter girdle and very dark brown full fashioned stockings with black seams.

Leo said "The whore wanted a drink of golden holy water so I told her to squat down in front of my peter and I would give her a drink. Well, she grabbed at my peter and I couldn't control where my holy water was going, so it ended up all over her fucking stockings and girdle. I even pissed on her teats, but she had already taken her bra off for me."

About this time Barbara decided she needed to play with Eric's cock some more so she got down on her knees and pulled his cock into her mouth and began sucking on it.

Eric asked Barbara "Do you want a drink of my golden holy water darling? I can give you a bountiful drink and quench your thirst if you so desire."

Barbara simply squatted down in front of him, grabbed his prick, skinned it back and told him to bless her with his holy water.

The Bishop began pissing all over her immediately. She skillfully guided his cock so it was aimed at her mouth and he began filling her wide open mouth. She swallowed a mouthful and opened again for more. He filled her again and once more she swallowed. She then aimed his tiny prick at her cunt and let him finish by soaking her cunt her and stockings. She then stuck his little prick in her mouth and began sucking on it in earnest getting him nice and erect.

It was more than Agnes could take and she grabbed my cock and got on her knees and told me to fill her mouth with piss. I cut loose with a stream that filled her mouth almost instantly and she swallowed it completely.

About this time I looked over at mother who was still on the bed and saw that glazed look in her eyes. She was still drunk from having consumed so many beers. I stopped pissing and walked around to the other side of the bed and found my explanation. There were six empty beer bottles on the floor of that side of the bed too. Altogether mother and Leo had consumed a dozen or so bottles of beer since going to bed.

Mother saw my prick sticking out and muttered something about wanting some of my golden nectar. She got up on her hands and knees and moved toward the side of the bed, her big teats hanging down with the nipples sticking out, and told me to stick my prick up by her mouth so she could taste my nectar. She took hold of my cock, peeled my foreskin back and stuck it in her mouth. I quickly began peeing and stopping, then peeing again and stopping again. She was swallowing all of it. As I finished, she just took my peter in her mouth and began sucking on it.

I couldn't hold back any longer and shot a massive load of semen in mothers mouth. She swallowed and just kept sucking my cock trying to get all of the semen out of it. I couldn't believe my own mother had given me a superb sucking of my cock. But as I looked at her glazed eyes I wasn't certain she even knew who the cock she had just sucked even belonged to. She was just so fucking drunk it wasn't even funny.

Still on her hands and knees I could see Leo's semen leaking out of her hairy cunt. He must have really filled her cunt full because it was pouring out onto the sheets. Barbara came over with a very sheer pair of black panties and told Margaret to lie down on the bed. Margaret looked at her in a funny way as if to question her.

Barbara said "Margaret, you are so fucking drunk you don't even know what is going on. Leo has fucked you at least three times tonite and pissed all over you. You just got done giving your own son a fucking blowjob and drinking all the semen that squirted out of his cock and now you are leaking semen all over the place. Now get the fuck on your back so I can put this pair of panties on you."

Maragret laid down and turned over on her back. Barbara lifted first one foot, then the other and slipped the panties over her ankles. Then she told Margaret to lift her ass off the bed so she could pull them up around her pussy. Barbara no sooner got them pulled up then we could all see the semen leaking out of her cunt and into the crotch getting it soaking wet.

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door. Barbara quickly donned a robe and told us she would get it. She was back in less than a minute with her younger sister Donna who was no less a knockout than Barbara. She too had flaming red hair. She was wearing a coat, but we could all see her two inch high heels and her brown stockings.

Donna said "I just happened to be going by and thought I would stop to see what was going on. I didn't realize there would be so many people here. Margaret looks like she is fucking drunk again. Doesn't she realize she is the laughingstock of the community being drunk everyday? Anyway, I've brought a couple of bottles of wine and a bottle of whiskey so we can party a little bit. Let me take off this coat so I can relax a little bit."

Donna removed her coat and I thought the Bishop was going have an orgasm right there. Her red nipples were sticking straight out the ends of her cut out bra and her red pit hair was clearly showing. She had on an eight strap red garter girdle and brown full fashioned stockings with no panties on. Her full bush of red hair was flaming and the Bishop reached over and stuck his hand in her cunt lips.

"Oh my God. You're just like your sister. Flaming red hair. I really must suck your pussy my dear." he said. With that Eric got down on his knees and Donna spread her legs wide open. She took her hands and pulled her cunt lips apart and Eric just leaned in and began licking and sucking her pussy.

Eric said "I think I have died and St. Peter has accepted me at the doorway to Heaven. Your pussy tastes so good I don't want to stop licking and nuzzling it."

Donna replied "Then go ahead and nuzzle it some more and suck my clitoris too. I am having some small orgasms while you are eating me. If you're not careful I might piss on your mouth too because I really have to piss badly."

Eric simply said to her "Darling, go ahead and piss in my mouth. I'm certain the golden nectar you have is quite tasty and I shall be quite happy with you giving me some of it."

With that Donna opened her cunt lips even further and began dribbling piss out of her peehole until it was a steady stream going right into the Bishop's mouth.

Donna quietly said to him, "You big motherfucker. You've got a little tiny prick and you're as horny as every other man on earth. They all think their cocks are the envy of every women. Let me tell you. I've had bigger and better pricks stuck in my cunt but never by a man of the cloth. So drink my fucking piss you horny little fucker."

12