All Comments on 'The Black Adonis'

by vietnamvet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In college, I hooked up with a black man at a party. I sucked his beautiful black cock in the back yard. As I swallowed his huge load, I remember thinking I wanted to keep him. We went back inside and I couldn’t find my date, an older white man I’d met at the gym and been servicing for a couple weeks. So, I took my black lover home with me. When we got to my place, we sat together on my sofa and I played with his dick while we watched TV. With my hand around his large, black, cock shaft, he asked me what I thought about sucking him off earlier. I replied by leaning down and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. He asked me if he could take me to my bedroom and fuck me. I moaned an approval and we got up and went to the bedroom. We took our clothes off and I got on the bed face down. He didn’t offer to wear a condom and I was to timid to request one. I pointed to the lube, he applied the lube and pushed his big black cock in my ass. Since I’d sucked him off earlier, he lasted a long time. His power thrusts had me lying flat on the bed and he lay on my back steadily thrusting that big dick in and out of my ass. Finally, as he was sucking on my shoulder and neck, he grunted and came inside me. I’d never actually felt my other lover squirt inside me, but, I could really feel him squirting his semen into my ass. After about 10 minutes, he rolled off me and I rolled back over on my back. In my few experiences with gay sex, I’d only sucked and been fucked. I had never been romantic or intimate with a male lover, like I’d never kissed and such. So, as we lay in the bed side by side, he takes my hand and we go to sleep holding hands.

Around 4am, I feel Lamar caressing and rubbing me. I open my eyes and in the dim light I can see his face is next to mine and he’s staring into my eyes. Lamar is lightly kissing my face. When he sees I’m not shocked he kisses me. I love it and surrender to him completely kissing him back and dueling with his tongue. This is the first time I’ve ever French kissed a man and my first is a black stud. He crawls between my legs and pushes his big cock back into my ass. Too excited to relube and just use earliers lube and semen deposit for lubricant. Lamar is fucking me missionary position like I’m a girl. We are face to face and kissing each other while I grab his butt, torso, play with his nipples, etc. This will be his third nut in less than 8 hours, so he lasts at least an hour. We are so sweaty and nasty towards the end. All I want to do is make it better for him so he can cum and unload his security load of semen into my guts. I have long arms and I’m able to reach down and cradle his balls in my hand while he fucks me. He lifts his head off my shoulder, looks at me and says “WOW” and kissed me. As I’m holding his nuts and kissing him, something came over him and I told him “I Love You and I want to be your wife.” He looks at me really strange, says “yes” and came inside me as I felt his balls contracting with each spurt of cum.

The next morning, to start the day, I sucked him off. He moved in that weekend and we spent my junior and senior year together. He basically owned me and i kept my entire body ivory white and clean shaved for him. When we were at home he required me to stay naked or I could wear skimpy female panties. I set my alarm every morning during the week to accommodate a blowjob to start his day. When he got home, I was naked and ready to suck him off again. Whenever he wanted anal sex, he told me so I would have myself cleaned out to maximize the experience.

We are both married to women now. Every time I make love to my wife, if I’m having difficulty achieving organism, I think back to my two years of Lamar and cum every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. My first time was with an older black guy I knew from a bar I'd go to. He was interested in smoking some weed and he had a good whiskey selection. One Friday night my girlfriend was away so I went over to his place and we drank, got stoned, watched a lot of sex videos, his library consisted of black men fucking white housewives and but one with group sex which had a white couple sharing a black cock, I thought it was pretty hot. He asked if I'd like to try it, I declined but ten minutes, said yeah, he got naked, I got on my knees and sucked my first cock, ~8" of black cock, it was fun but he stopped and said he was going, not wanted to but he was going to fuck me, sounded good, I was going to on the receiving end like my girlfriend, ok. I was naked, stoned and on all fours when he caved in my ass, ouchhhh, and started pounding me, after 20 ~minutes?, he pumped his cum into me. He was an electrician, vise like grip said he'd fucked lots of housewives, white and black and half a dozen white men too, I was lucky seven. About once a month I'd suck and he'd screw and his last white woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous