The Black Cloud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said between gritted teeth. She was challenging me, she was questioning her place as a slave beneath me! I would not let her win, but oh!, how I wanted her! I was almost unaware that as we walked the ground seemed to become more fertile, with green grass and different kinds of trees now dominating the landscape. I was completely unaware the current was growing ever stronger, heading towards some yet unknown goal.

In the end she gave up the singing, and her hand which had been teasing me extensively was reduced to lovingly caressing my manhood. Still, it did not improve matters much, I was so needy that I could not walk upright. Instead I crouched over, making her breasts brush against my head again and again.

"You are so stubborn, Ward," she complained. "Capture and thrashings and being denied. Can't I have a say in anything?"

"Only if I tell."

"But I don't want to be your slave, Ward." Strangely, it did not seem much of a denial when she pouted like that.

"Me master, you slave."

"I must obey?"

"Yes."

"You will not thrash me if I am good? You will make love to me only when you want to?"

"Yes."

"Then," she sighed theatrically, "I must be good and make you want to love me."

And with that her hand did something to me, an intensely deep stroking of my shaft, an embracing of my head with her breasts. I was taken utterly by surprise. There was nothing I could do but bend my shaking knees as she brought me from excited to release in a matter of heartbeats. She giggled as thick drops of white was sprayed across the sand in front of us. I groaned and panted while she laughed gleefully and cheered me on.

"More! Longer! Go! Go!"

As I bent my head to kiss her neck she asked me in a strangely tender whisper: "Was I good, Ward? Are you pleased?"

I did not reply, just laughed nervously and continued to kiss her.

END OF CHAPTER 2

12