The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stpf2002
stpf2002
52 Followers

And they do oblige!

Act 4 - Epilogue & Climax of a Fuck Doll...

After all the night's arousal, humiliation, fondling, play and sexual build up finally reaching its highest pick, Master and his two employees use and abuse me in any possible ways. It seems after all, I am not the only one totally horny. Indeed, the four of us are! Released of all clothes, restraints and toys, I get literally fucked in any combinations one can think of, including two cocks into my cunt, two into my ass, 3 cocks into my mouth, banged hard like a puppy in heat, slapped and squeezed over tits, cunt and ass, again numerous DP's and so much more. I am definitively a "Fuck Doll" Wife Slut craving to be filled up and fornicated in such a way, understanding her place as a Fuck Toy, a bitch in heat calming down her lust for hard sex through extreme ordeals.

Although, yet I am still not allowed a well-deserved climaxing. The purpose of my Cuming is to be the "icing on the cake" and my orgasms to be a phenomenal nirvana. It is getting more and more difficult to resist and when I do almost cry out loud to cum, I am finally allowed to do so by emptying all of my juices and an at most sublime squirt over Master's two laborers.

Imagine the final Scene of our play...

I am standing above the two employees while they are lying down on the floor. I am bent at the waist with my cunt located above their heads. I am holding and masturbating their hard erected cocks with both my hands. Their mouths are wide open under my pussy, mouths now ready to venerate me like their "Fuck Doll Queen", through their submission and drinking of all my divine juices! Master is buried deep into my ass, fucking me as hard as he can, stretching my little eager to please tight ass hole, making me fully understand I am his Bitch Wife in heat while he is slapping vigorously my ass cheeks.

Then comes... The icing on the cake! An explosion of juices, cum and squirt fills up the room and air. We all climax at the same time, screaming in perfect unison and ecstasy, Master entombed deep into my ass, the two employees shooting their load over my face, me further trying to catch as much as possible their hot cum with my mouth and tongue, and me... Well..., for me, I am ecstatically unloading my sexual tension, juices and fountain squirt over the two workers faces, aiming for their open mouths!

What an orgasm that was for all of us and what a sweet "revenge" for me to be able to reach nirvana in such a way, covering with my juices the face and mouths of the two laborers.

I might be a Slut Wife but I do have the reputation of being a "fountain" when I squirt and I certainly do produce a great amount of juices...

Yes, what a "Fuck Doll" night that was but what a sublime and unforgettable orgasm and experience for me!

Nota bene

As you certainly guess by now reading the above, I do crave the feeling of being a "sexual object & toy" during those "Fuck Doll" sessions. Blindfolded, submissive and obedient, I do not have any control on what will happen. Not knowing where expert hands will caress and abuse my body, what will be done to me and becoming a human canvas in the grip of skilled tormentors among many other of my kinks, this gives me violent arousal shivers, phenomenal orgasms and the greatest of sexual pleasures. Apparent signs can be shown of this through the amount of my cunt juices, the hardness of my firm nipples and tits, my envy of hard fucking, all within the anticipation of my submission. In such a way, I do confess my love for being an object of naughty and kinky minds and having no control on sexual situations.

stpf2002
stpf2002
52 Followers
12