All Comments on 'The Black Frat's New Fag'

by destroywhiteboys

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MY URGENT NEED: Forced to submit as the next pledge of BBC House to be used and destroyed like this!

First, I love the description of the inferior white boy storyteller – I instantly put myself in his place because of how close his description is to me! The whole time I could see myself taking everything both boys were forced to endure – what fantastic images they are! Your stories always make my little white cock rock hard and my virgin ass absolutely starving, starving to be forced to actually take what happens to the little white boys in your stories. I’ve been drinking my own pre-cum and stroking my cock while trying to write this comment.

Obviously, I desperately need to know all the wonderfully brutal details of what was forced upon the storyteller after crawling down the hall and meeting all the other Masters of BBC House. Hopefully it was even more mercilessly forced upon them by many dozens of beautiful big black cocks the size of the 13 that used them so wonderfully in the living room. Your ending teased us, so please don’t leave it to our imaginations for very long.

A few helpful thoughts that would make the story even hotter than it already is (just my opinion, I could be wrong):

Your stories are better when it is only 1 white boy, the storyteller, being used and destroyed by all those lovely big black cocks. That way the storyteller is the one taking everything that was done to both white boys here; and, for the reader who puts himself in the storyteller’s place, the reader imagines being forced to take all the delightfully brutal things done to the storyteller.

Make the white boys desperately plead for more beautiful big black cocks to brutally use their throats and pussies, and make the white boys lick the floor clean of the huge cum pool they are kneeling in before being dragged down the hall to be used and completely ruined by the rest of the Masters of BBC House.

Obviously, continue the story with what happened when the storyteller got down the hall and was used and bred by the other Masters of BBC House.

Finally, watch out for inconsistencies – I read what I write a few times to try to avoid this from happening. For instance, the white boys got completely naked before being broken in, but the storyteller got cummed on all over his shirt during the circle jerk (maybe say it was his chest and abdomen instead). And there were 12 BBC Masters until Jamal arrived in the living room, but you say the white boys were used by the entire fraternity in the living room before they crawled down the hall to meet the rest of the fraternity (other than the 12 + Jamal) and get used by all of them.

Don’t despair, none of the things I pointed out about your story diminish the fact that this is one great story of a little inferior white boy, like me, being forced to submit to truly superior black men by being used and completely destroyed in such a delightful and rightfully brutal first big black cock gang bang of his virgin holes.

Please keep giving us these kind of stories - ones that we can put ourselves into and enjoy the events of the story happening to us (even if only in our minds).

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
White gang bang slaves

Hey, i liked it. A lot of white guys fantasize about being gang banged by black men, and I'm one of them. Thanks for writing a story for us. Having both straight kids getting gang fucked together makes it even hotter. It's more degrading if someone else sees you getting fucked in the mouth and ass. It sounded like Jamal had done this before, so I'm assuming that the moans that could be heard were other straight white college kids being fucked by blacks, maybe dozens of them, from fine upstanding families, forced to serve as cocksucking slaves for the black fraternity,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Torture

Black guys intentionally hurt. These delusional boys wanting BBC. I would not let those guys touch me.

horsebredhorsebredalmost 5 years ago
BBC

I can't get enough of those horse size Big Black Cocks.

Being a submissive white boy l would want to have been introduced to those Big Black Cocks before being dosed with those big blue pills to get the full feeling of being raped top and bottom by those superior Black Men.

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 4 years ago

Is there a second part??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Short but loved it.

Black cock is superior and it seems to turn even straight white men into cocksuckers for black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it is great stories. I would love to get fucked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In college, my second male lover was black. I left my white lover for him. He would share me with his black friends and I loved it. Eventually, we started a side hustle in which I’d play for pay. 25-50 per blow was decent cash in the early 90’s.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Incomplete need to know what the other part. Split roast a guy is always hot.

NicklieNicklie10 days ago

I was the scholarships in to sports and music! I was 6 ft tall had a 52 inch chest and 28 inch arms! Also worked at a great job and all 5 of my friends worked for me sed 9verometime! As we partied and got closer I had been sucking 3 off regularly the other 2 were theridgr ones I wanted the most black boy rode a motorcycle and the r young country boy redneck he tried to check the long haired one to see who was alpha, it last about 2 minutes and I through him in the air and knocked over the fridge! Everybody laughed. I think I'll write the story a put it up here be looking for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous