The Black Griffin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GriffRoark
GriffRoark
195 Followers

It seemed to the comely young maiden that things now happened in slow motion; she gripped Roark's buttocks firmly, leaning closer, the hot swollen head of his cock growing closer and closer, and she closed her lips around it with a moan, sending humming vibrations through the thick rod of meat. The Griffin groaned and held his strong hands to her head, not guiding or moving her...not yet, at least, thought she could tell this was a man who wanted, needed to take control. Lili kept her gaze firmly locked on those dark obsidian eyes above her, as she suckled at the head of his prick as she would a sweet iced treat at her family's dinner table, or a chocolate-covered strawberry fresh picked from the fields. She circled her tongue around it lazily, dipping it into the snake's mouth and out again, to a renewed moan from the pirate.

Even before Roark's hands started to guide her deeper onto his swollen cock, she could tell he wanted more, and began to work it, inch by inch, into her mouth, opening her ruby-red lips wider and wider to accommodate it. Never once did she stop gazing into her new master's eyes, she simply took what he had to offer. As he pushed, she began to feel the thick cock choking her, and she gripped the captain's cheeks harder.

"Easy, little slut," Roark said softly. "relax your throat.. breathe through your nose... you can do it."

Calmed by his tone and words, Lili did as she was bidden, and found that she could work his throbbing beast into her mouth until it pulsed at the back of her throat, urgent and hot. She sealed her lips around

the base of his tool as if she was kissing it, still sucking gently, the muscles of her throat working. Roark moaned her name and growled, fisting his hands in her hair and panting.

"Jesus God... my little darling, you are truly the one. Suck your Daddy's dick, my baby. Show me how you love it..."

The sensations she was causing in her new lower spurred Lili on to further bravery, and she slowly slid her lips all the way up his shaft, almost to the head, then forcefully plunged all the way down again, to the root, saliva dripping onto his hot, heavy balls and the firm slopes of her young tits.

"Fffffffuck!" the captain roared, head back, eyes closed. His voice with thick with desire. "More," was all he said.

Lili began sliding up and down with a frenzy, slickening his cock, lips wet and hungry. The Griffin was holding her hair now, her long curls, like twin reins of a prize pony , and pumping his shaft into her eager mouth, over and over, deep and long, his balls slapping off her chin with every pounding jolt. He worked his hips, shoving her eager mouth full of his cock, from tip to hilt. He was moaning, gritting his teeth in sheer pleasure, his thrusts growing wilder, attacking her mouth with his raging prick.

Lili obediently suckled and slurped the dick in her mouth, holding fast to Roark's thighs, subtle changes in her grip letting him know when to ease off his movements a little, and when to ram her hard and fast, and she found herself wanting more and more, rougher and deeper, wanting to be debased before this man, to be his harlot, a whore who would never charge a doubloon for her talented services.

The captain began to ease his strokes, and he pulled his wondrous tool from her mouth, keeping hold of her hair. "No seed for you, little one," he panted. "Not yet, at least. I will reward you, once I have thoroughly fucked all of your sweet holes this night. "

Roark's calloused hands were rough on Lili's shoulders as he pulled her insistently to her feet. She looked up at her owner demurely, her expression one of a naughty little girl caught sneaking treats from the pantry. He reached out and stroked the back of his fingers down her soft cheek ... and then forcefully tossed her body onto the large feather bed beside him, smiling a wicked smile.

Lili gasped, putting an expression of shock on her face, though she had been waiting for this moment since he had first touched her -- perhaps much longer. She propped herself up on her elbows, fully aware that she was showing off her round tits to perfection, her legs pulled a little way under her. "What will you do with me ... Daddy?" she whispered, that word having an effect on her still, sending shivers of lust through her... your pussy, that inner trollop murmured. That feeling of heat, of hunger, is coming from your pussy, your ripe cunt, and he's going to take it, hurt it, own it...

Lili moaned low in her throat, feeling the heat and the wetness build in that selfsame pussy, longing to open herself to this man... but she knew that she would have to give herself on Roark's terms.

The Griffin had kicked off his boots and clothes, and stood over the bed, muscled torso and thighs glistening in the lamplight. He idly stroked his wet and swollen cock with one hand, gliding his fingers up and down, the dark head sliding out from its sheath. Lili bit her lip, fighting the urge to take it in her mouth again, to beg him to stick it in her, anywhere. He looked her over, long and slow, eyes memorizing every ripe and lush inch of her skin, it seemed. "What will I do with you, slut?" he repeated, as if he was only now considering it. "Why... anything I desire."

Just those words sent a fresh pulse of sensation through Lili's body, making her hard nipples tingle and her cunt pulsate. She licked her lips and opened her legs a little, her hand on her smooth belly. "Will you hurt me? I'm a virgin, you see, and nary a man has ever touched me."

Roark moved then, crawling up onto the bed, over her, his cock angry and red and large, until his face was over hers. She was panting, her chest rising and falling. The golden coin that hung around the captain's neck nestled between her tits. "It's best you understand this now, little darling," Roark said, his voice edged with Toledo steel. "I am going to hurt you. Hurt you like never before. Mark your skin, pull out some of your pretty hair, and yes, that sweet little cunt will ache tomorrow. But mark me well," he said, lowering his face even closer to hers, "you will not only love every fucking second, but you will ask, no, you will beg me for more."

Lili gasped, unable to stop a smile spreading on her face, and then Roark was grabbing her, manhandling her, and finally she understood that word, this man was treating her body like his toy, his chattels, and it felt not only right but so pleasurable she felt she might swoon. She was moved onto all fours like a dog, having to grab the wooden headboard to stop her head from crashing into it. Roark expertly moved her so that her knees were holding her up, but as wide apart as they could go, her tits against the cool sheets but her ripe ass (how easily these vulgar words were coming to her, and how natural they seemed now!) and her dripping, burning pussy fully exposed to him. Roark was kneeling behind her, smiling at what he saw, running his hands over her ass, his fingers coming dangerously close to touching her smooth, bare pussy, making her whimper every time; Lili found herself pushing her ass out further, into his hands, wordlessly asking for more, but he remained steadfast, keeping clear of that sweet honeypot, making it tingle with anticipation.

When Roark's hands left her skin, Lili felt a sharp sadness, missing that rough touch, and after a few moments she looked back over her shoulder, flipping her curls to one side. He was still kneeling, cock erect and seemingly even larger than when it stuffed her mouth, and had one hand raised full 2 feet above her poised ass. "Who do you belong to?" he said sternly.

"I ... Sir, I --" Lili began, and her captain's hand came speeding down, slapping against her firm peachy skin with swift, sharp contact. Smack! The sound filled the room, so loud that Lili felt sure every other soul on board heard it too. She cried out, mouth open and head back, not because of the crisp, sudden pain but because of the intense waves of pleasure that were shooting through her body, focused on her vulnerable pussy. The power this pirate had over her was being transformed somehow, through his fierce hands, into the deepest bliss she had ever felt. He raised his hand again. "Who. Do. You. Belong. To?" he said patiently, as if speaking to a disobedient child.

"To.. to you, Captain?" Lili hesitantly ventured.

"Are you asking me (SMACK!) or telling me, child?" (SMACK!) Again his slaps rang through Lili head-to-toe; she did not need to look back to know that he was leaving massive, angry red handprints on the flesh of her young body, but if this was punishment, she never wanted to be good again.

"Oh, god, Daddy, I belong to YOU! To YOU, Daddy!" Lili cried out, as loud as the impacts of his delicious hands had been. She looked back at Roark, eyes blazing with lust and passion. "To you," she said again, looking into his eyes.

"That's a fact I never want you to forget, my little darling," the Griffin said. He punctuated his words with slaps from both hands, alternating the cheeks of her plump juicy ass. "You are mine -- to fuck -- and use -- and own -- any time I want it -- day or night."

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Lili shrieked as the spanking coursed through her, making her pussy drip with juices, running down her thighs now, whipping her head back and forth, ringlets flying, her hips bucking with each contact from his devilish hands. "I'm your baby now, Daddy. Take me... oh, take me..."

"Oh, she makes demands now?" Roark said, smiling wickedly. He reached out and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back, his lips by her ear. "Would you command me on my own boat, little slut?"

Lili shook her head, happy tears burning at the corners of her eyes. "No, Daddy, I only ask.. I beg.. please? Please make me a woman..."

"That's better," Roark said, releasing her, returning his hands to her, running them from the sideswells of her firm tits to her hips. "Perhaps I will."

Lili laid her head down on the soft sheets, still gripping the headboard firmly, and waited for her master's benediction, with whatever he chose to do next to her willing, wanton body. It seemed like an eternity she sprawled, legs apart, ass in the air, and she neither heard nor felt her lover, her Daddy, near her -- and then she felt it. A breath. A long, hot breath on the moist folds of her virgin pussy. Lili moaned aloud, mouth open, wanting to shove herself back onto her captain's mouth, yet knowing he had to be in control, that the pleasure would be so much sweeter for both of them that way.

Slowly, so slowly, the breaths continued; the Griffin's hands were nowhere on her but his mouth must have been close enough to her cunt to kiss it. Please, she silently wished. Please...

Then suddenly it was as if her master heard her prayers; she felt his hands slide over the globes of her ass and his tongue was all over her wet pussy. Roark lapped up and down at her steaming cunt like a puppy, lavishing it with wet deep kisses, dipping his tongue in and out as he squeezed Lili's ass, moaning

into her hole, the sounds of a man enjoying his favorite meal. Perhaps he is, she whispered to herself, and smiled even as waves of pleasure wracked her sweating, glowing body.

"Ohhhh Daddy...." Lili cried , her voice muffled by the bedclothes. "Daddy, taste your slut's pussy... your baby's cunt... oh YES!" she screamed as his tongue dived deep, wriggling inside her. She had scarcely imagined such pleasure was possible, laying in her bed in Jamaica and diddling herself under the covers with visions of handsome boys in her silly young head. If she had only known, she would have made her way to the docks and paid her passage on Roark's boat to experience his deep, rough kisses. She bucked her hips uncontrollably, and Roark held her in place, strong hands on her ass, giving her the occasional slap, making the juices in her cunt flow even more freely as he feasted on her. In and out his tongue darted, only stopping to kiss and suck on the fleshy button of her clitoris, sucking it between her teeth and making her body spasm. "Oh my GOD..." she groaned, looking back to see Roark's eyes closed in passion as he dove into her with his eager tongue, his hands mauling her ass cheeks. She reached back, again running her fingers through his short dark hair, urging him on. "YES sir.. YES my captain... YES DADDY!"

Lili felt the throes of orgasm building fast, and she let them come; Roark showed no signs of slowing his attentions, and he seemed even to lick faster, to suck deeper on her, moaning happily into her dripping cunt as she bucked her hips, making mewing animal noises in her throat, mouth open wide in a O of pleasure. Lili ground her cunt onto his face, feeling his goatee tickling and scratching at her thighs, intensifying the pleasure still further, and in an unexpected wave of passion, she felt her pussy squirt, sending pulses of juices into the Griffin's mouth, which he lapped at greedily. Her heart pounded fit to burst from her chest as the waves built, built, built... then slowly subsided, her upper body collapsing onto the bed, her body twitching and trembling.

Roark was cleaning her pussy and thighs of juices, tasting and kissing her still, and Lili thought she was die from the pleasure, even as her head spun with all the things this man was yet to do to her, all of the ways in which she planned to give in to his demands. When his hands flipped her over onto her back, she went obediently, laid out before him, legs apart as he propped himself up over Lili's body and kissed her deeply, sticky tongue invading her mouth and lips claiming hers. Lili grasped at the pirate's broad back, fingernails digging into his firm flesh, and savored his kisses, and the hard, insistent bar of his cock that even now was straining at the creamy flesh of her thigh.

"Mmmmm," Lili murmured as they broke off the embrace, licking her lips. "I like the taste, Daddy."

"I knew you would ,sweet one ... as I do," Roark said. "There's no dish sweeter than a ripe virgin's cunt."

"But -- after today ... I will be a virgin no longer," Lili said, pouting.

"No, Lili," her captain said, kissing her gently once more. "But you will be my woman -- and that will make you taste more succulent to me still."

As Lili lay in her Daddy Griffin's arms, kissing his lips and touring his body with her fingers, she could feel the invigoration returning to her limbs that had been sapped by her thunderous orgasm; she wrapped one thigh around Roark's hip and pulled him closer to her, needing the heat of his cock inside her now, mindful of the hungry lust racing through her body. Roark smiled, gazing down into the deepness of her eyes. "Oh -- you want this, do you?" he said, reaching down to grasp his tool by the root, making the head of it rub at her pussy, making it tease her.

"Oh -- YES," Lili said, pushing her head back into the pillow, panting like a wild animal, the passion taking over her afresh. "Yes, put it in me -- please, Daddy? I need it so badly..."

The captain knelt up between her legs, no longer smiling but with a twinkle in his dark eyes. He still held his raging prick in hand, pulling the skin back, and he slapped it against Lili's cunt, spanking her with it. Lili groaned, a thousand filthy words almost bursting from her lips, barely able to hold herself back from acting every inch the lady of privilege, and demanding that he fuck her, commanding it, but she knew her place with this man. The power lay with him, and he would repay that with such pleasure...

Roark slapped his throbbing, burning cockhead against the lips of Lili's sex over and over, making a wet smacking sound against her still-sticky lips and clit, and she gripped the bedsheets, moaning low, growling like an animal, feeling those waves building once more, building... and then he stopped, teasing her deliciously once more.

"Shall I do that again, little slut?" he said, voice mocking but light. "Or shall I put it in?"

"P-p-put it in," Lili said, barely able to form words, the lust had overtaken her so madly. She was about to have her first man, to have him take what had been so zealously guarded as she ripened into a woman, and she wanted it as she had wanted no other thing in her young life. "Put it in, please Daddy ... if you're the Griffin, then take me...take what's yours. Take it..."

Whether he had tired of teasing her, or he was just as overtaken with desire as Lili was, she would never know -- for at that moment, her Griffin moved, slipping the head of his cock into her open, waiting pussy, and pushing in as he slid his body over hers again. Inch by inch it found its home inside her tight, hot, sticky cunt, impaling her, splitting her open, filling her head with light as he worked inside. Lili wound her legs around him and willed him deeper still, relishing the feel of a man's hard cock inside her pussy, branding her with its heat, making her subjugate fully to its owner, to this man who had given her everything in such a short time.

"Oh -- Ohhh -- OH DADDY," Lili moaned, holding Roark to her and rocking her hips to meet his, opening up to him as he thrust deeper, harder, eager to fill her completely. She clutched at his ass, pulling him inside her, wanting to be locked together, cock to cunt, buried in each other. "I'm yours... this pussy is yours ... Oh my Griffin, my Master, my Captain, my Daddy ... FUCK ME!"

"With pleasure, my lady," Roark moaned, sitting up once more and resuming his position kneeling between her wantonly spread legs, this time with his prick housed inside her. He grabbed a tight hold of her hips, moved so that he had slid almost every delicious inch of his dick out of her pussy -- held it there

a moment, heightening Lili's anticipatory pleasure -- and then slammed it home again, roughly pounding her hot, hungry cunt.

"Oh YES!" Lili cried, gripping his arms, nails digging in once more. "YES Daddy, FUCK me - FUCK me - FUCK me!"

The pirate obeyed, speeding his thrusts but not diminishing their power; he shuttled in and out of Lili's cunt over and over, balls slapping against her as he filled, and filled, and filled her. Lili had thought she had reached the heights of pleasure before, but surely this would kill her; this pirate's dick was plumbing her so deeply that it felt as if her head would split wide open, and she would die happy in his arms. He grunted and moaned as he took her, plowing into her with a vigorousness and a heat she would never have dreamed of, drops of his sweat dripping onto the slopes of her bouncing tits. She took his hands and placed them there, and he squeezed and groped as he fucked, pulling on her nipples, slapping her tits, mauling the ripe flesh, and making her feel so owned, so protected, so loved that tears of joy once again stung Lili's eyes. She could feel the sharp pain as her maidenhead was broken, but even that was soon overtaken by the rivers of dark pleasure that coursed through her veins as they bucked and writhed on the bed.

Lili lost count of the number of times that her new master brought her to the brink of orgasm, and over it, feeding her pussy a seemingly endless supply of pleasure with his energetic cock, and yet he had not reached the point of his release. He sweated and growled and fucked and kissed and squeezed her, pulling her up so that she sat in his lap, bouncing on his prick, and Lili swore that he was impaling her deeper still. She seized him in a kiss, her tongue in his mouth and her hands on him, their gazes locked on each other as she rose and fell, tits bouncing prettily against his chest.

"Daddy... will you... fill me up? Will you ... cum inside me?" Lili panted, touching his face as she rode his shuttling dick. "Make me ... yours ... completely?"

Roark smiled, kissing her neck. "All in good time, my sweet one. For now... if I'm to mark you as mine.. then I'll truly mark you."

GriffRoark
GriffRoark
195 Followers