The Black Griffin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he sprung into rough action, tossing her back on the bed with a yelp, her body spread-eagle before her new owner and the master of her pleasure. Wordlessly, he straddled her waist, holding his impressive tool in his hand once more, and pumping it as her pussy had pumped it, the head massive and purple and swollen with passion. She knew at once what he meant to do, and knew that it was the perfect end to this first coupling, that it would seal them as master and slave once and for all.

"Yes, Daddy," she sighed, her voice utterly wanton, and utterly wanting. "Mark me with your seed. Cover me with it. Show the world that I belong to Captain Roark, the Black Griffin, and to no other man. Show me...."

Her words were the final click of the lock to push Roark over the edge, it seemed; his prick seemed to leap and twitch in his hand, and suddenly it was erupting with thick, sticky spunk, ropes of it shooting onto her full tits. Lili held them up, cupped in her delicate hands, and stuck out her tongue, eager for a

taste, and her captain obliged, directing spurt after spurt of his juice onto her lips and tongue. He growled deep in his throat, arching his back and covering Lili with every drop her had to offer, until her lips were glazed and her tits were coated in hot cum, more than she would have thought any man had in him. She scooped it to her full lips, lapping at it like a kitten, eyes closed, taking the bounty that her master offered her and wanting more. Lili sat up on her elbow, grabbing her Daddy's tool and shoving it into her young mouth, sucking it clean of spunk, licking every inch of it, eyes looking up at him all the while, showing him what he already knew; that she was his slut now, his woman, and would never bend to another man but him.

To be continued....