The Black Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batman wasn't due back from London for two more days, and Alfred had gone with Bruce to England to visit some relatives. There was always Jim Gordon, but he knew the Police Commissioner sometimes had misgivings about Batman having a teenage partner, and he didn't want to give him any ammunition that could be used in an argument against the fact. He then thought for a brief moment of that new Batgirl, but had no idea of who she really was or even how to contact her. Finally, he considered one of his fellow Teen Titans, but, as he remembered, Kid Flash had communications duty this week, and if Wally learned that the former acrobat had tripped over his own two feet he'd never let him live it down.

"Think of anyone I can call?" Maggie said as she dropped her mask onto the table.

"Not at the moment," Robin replied, thinking that a few hours crashing on Maggie's couch was hardly the worst of options.

"Well then, looks like you're stuck here for a bit," the older woman said.

"Guess so," the Teen Wonder said with a grin of acceptance.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" Maggie asked.

"Excuse me?" Robin asked.

"I asked if you would like a cup of tea," Maggie repeated. "I was going to make myself one and it would be no bother to make two."

"A cup of tea sounds fine," he replied.

"Fine, I'll be back in a jiffy," Maggie smiled. "While you're waiting, why don't you make yourself a bit more comfortable? I imagine that costume can be a bit much at times."

If all he was going to do was just lounge around for the next few hours, Robin had to admit that his full costume was a bit much. He took off his cape, vest and gloves, draping them over a nearby chair. His right boot followed, since the left had been taken off by the paramedics to bandage his ankle. The mask would of course have to stay, but in only a lightweight short sleeved shirt and shorts, he would at least be a bit more comfortable.

"Ah, that's much better," Maggie said as she stepped back into the room, carrying a serving tray with a steaming teapot and two cups with saucers.

She poured a cup for Robin, then one for herself. She was impressed when her guest declined milk or sugar as an additive. Obviously someone had taught him the importance of enjoying a good cup of tea in its natural form. Handing him a cup, she mentioned that it might not be what he was normally used to.

"Mmmm, this is quite good," he said as he took a small sip.

"I'm glad you think so," the former mystery woman said as she took a sip of her own undoctored drink, "it's a pretty rare tea blend, but it's been known to have beneficial healing properties. An old friend recommended it to me a long time ago."

Robin had heard that claim before and didn't think much of it. He might have felt differently if he'd known that Maggie's old friend had been Kent Nelson, better known to the world as the sorcerer, Dr. Fate.

By the time Robin finished his tea, he was feeling a bit sleepy, and Maggie said that she was feeling somewhat tired as well. She said her good nights and left him to get some rest. By the time she got up to her small, second floor apartment, the Teen Wonder was, uncharacteristically, already fast asleep.

-=-=-=-

Opening his eyes, it took a few seconds for Robin to remember where he was, and how he'd gotten there. Based on the angle of the sunlight through the window, he judged it to be early morning, a conclusion confirmed by the clock on the nearby desk.

Sitting up on the couch, he carefully lifted his injured ankle and gently probed it with his hands. To his surprise, not only did it no longer appear swollen, but when he flexed his foot there wasn't even the slightest twinge of pain. Perplexed, but nevertheless filled with cautious optimism, Robin carefully lifted himself to his feet and put, first half, then his full weight on the injured limb. Again, to his amazement, it didn't hurt at all.

"It shouldn't feel this good," Robin thought to himself, remembering what his ankle had looked like when the EMS Tech had wrapped it up. "I've been dealing with sprains my whole life and I shouldn't have been able to do what I just did."

Quickly undoing the bandage, he inexplicably found a perfectly healthy ankle, indistinguishable from its counterpart. Dropping back onto the couch, he tried to sort it all out. It was then that he realized that it wasn't only his injured limb that was feeling better than it had a right to. His whole body felt charged, as if he'd spent a day recuperating and not just a few hours.

In fact, he'd been so concentrated on his ankle, the Teen Wonder didn't realize at first that another part of his anatomy was exhibiting an unusual reaction. Tight against his briefs, his cock was sporting a major erection. That in itself wasn't that unusual; he was half hard on many mornings when he first woke. But unusually, this one showed no sign of deflating on its own.

"Good morning, I hope you slept well," Maggie McGuire said as she unexpectedly backed into the room, carrying a tray on which rested a simple but filling breakfast. "I figured you might be hungry," she added as she began to turn around.

Realizing that his erection had, if anything, become even more visible in the brief minute since he'd become aware of it, Robin grabbed the thin blanket that Maggie had left him and pulled it across his lap. Hopefully, he thought, it would subside before he had to get up for any reason.

"I wasn't sure what you'd like," Maggie said as she put the tray down on the table in front of him, "but juice, toast, bacon and eggs never seem to be a bad choice."

Looking at the food, Robin was surprised to find that he was indeed quite hungry, far more than he should've been, considering that he'd eaten a good dinner before going out on patrol last night. Putting aside his other concerns for the moment, he helped himself to the breakfast Maggie had brought.

Sipping a cup of tea that she had brought for herself, Maggie, who was dressed in a short, light blue robe, sat down next to her guest and watched him eat. It wasn't until he was almost finished that she inquired as to how his ankle was feeling.

"Better," he said as he finished off the last of the juice, "in fact, it's just about perfect. Although I'm at a bit of a loss to explain how it got that way."

"Well," Maggie said slowly, drawing out her words as she put down her cup, "I did say that the tea you had last night had certain beneficial properties."

"You're telling me that I feel like I do just because of just a cup of tea?" Robin asked in disbelief.

"Well, I did say it was a special blend," Maggie smiled.

"Does it have a name?" Robin asked, his curiosity stirred.

Maggie said a word which he didn't understand, but the etymology sounded familiar. It sounded like, a very old word.

"Was that Egyptian?" he asked.

"Actually it was," Maggie laughed, "which makes sense, since Kent once told me that was where he first came across the blend."

"Kent?" Robin asked, wondering if that was a first name or a last, and if the latter, it couldn't possibly be the one he was thinking of, could it?

"Nelson," Maggie added, "my friend who gave me the tea is named Kent Nelson. Perhaps you've heard of him."

It took a moment for Robin to search his memory of the old Justice Society files that Batman had once compiled, but then it hit him. Kent Nelson was, and to the best of his knowledge still was, Dr. Fate.

"Does the tea do anything else?" Robin asked, realizing that what he had drunk last night was indeed what she claimed it was. "I mean does it have any ... err ... side effects?"

"Side effects?" Maggie repeated, seemingly surprised by the suggestion. "What do you mean?"

"Does it make you feel..." he paused as he searched for the right word, "energized?"

"Well, I know that it cures what ails you," she said with a grin.

"Anything else?" Robin asked.

"Like what?" Maggie replied.

Robin glanced downward, then brought his gaze back up just as quickly. Maggie looked puzzled for a moment, then remembrance filled her face. Leaning over towards the young man on the couch just a few feet away, she took hold of the blanket and slowly pulled it off him.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed, quickly bringing outstretched fingers to her mouth to suppress a giggle that she could feel forming at the back of her throat. "I so totally forgot that sometimes happened."

Robin wasn't sure he should feel relieved or even more embarrassed. On one hand, it was good to know that his predicament did have a cause beyond his control, but on the other, his condition only seemed to be getting worse. His cock was now standing totally at attention, forming a rigid tent in his costume briefs.

"What am I supposed to do about it?" Robin asked, thinking as soon as he'd said the words that the answer seemed to be obvious.

Maggie didn't hear his question at first, her attention shifting for the moment to days long ago when some of her compatriots were faced with the same interesting side effect.

"Excuse me?" Maggie said.

Robin repeated his question.

"Well, as I remember, the boys each dealt with it in different ways," Maggie said, a broad grin on her face as she remember what some of those ways had been. "Those that were lucky enough to have a wife, or a willing girlfriend, made the best of it. While others just took matters into their own hands."

What Maggie left out of her explanation was that it had been her somewhat eager willingness to lend a helping hand, side effect or not, that had caused those wives and girlfriends to demand she be dropped from the team. Her age had just been a convenient excuse, despite the fact that she was no younger than Alan Pratt, the original Atom, had been when he joined. But Al wasn't giving the other members blow jobs, at least not that she had ever heard.

"Then I should just..." Robin asked, not really needing to spell it out.

"That is one possibility," Maggie replied, even as she moved closer, "but that would be such a waste, wouldn't it?"

"What?" Robin said, not understanding what she had said.

Maggie had always believed in the old adage that actions spoke louder than words, especially in situations like this. Showing, rather than just explaining, was also a hell of a lot more fun. That in mind, she leaned closer to him and, in one quick motion, slipped her hand under the elastic of his costume briefs, closing her fingers around his hard cock. The sudden touch of her flesh against his sent a jolt of erotic electricity through him.

"Holy --" Robin started to exclaim out of reflex, only to realize that since the first time that he'd put on a cape, the right word just wasn't to be found.

"There was another thing about going out on patrol and stomping on the bad guys that I'd forgotten," Maggie said as she played with his balls a bit before sliding her hand up and down his length. "How after a really good night, it always left me hungry and horny -- and I've already had breakfast."

A part of the Teen Wonder knew he should stop it there before it went any further, remembering the stern lecture Batman had given him following his sexual encounter with Catwoman. But even as those thoughts surfaced, they were met by others that said this was a totally different circumstance. After all, hadn't the Black Rose been one of the good guys?

The debate within him might have gone either way, had not Maggie chosen that moment to tip over the scales. With a deft motion and a firm grip on his cock, she lifted it out from under his briefs. At the same time she bent over and, without hesitation, kissed the tip, then ran her tongue under the base of its crown. Finally, before Robin had time to even react, she wrapped her lips around his cock and took a quarter of its length into her mouth.

Through still masked eyes, Robin watched in disbelief as Maggie's head began to bob up and down, taking more of his cock with each repetition. It was hardly the Teen Wonder's first blow job, but it was one that was quickly rising to the top of his all time best list. Then again, that shouldn't have been surprising, seeing that the woman fellating him had had decades to perfect her skill.

Tilting his head back and closing his eyes, Robin allowed himself to drift into a dreamy euphoria. If this was a dream, he told himself, it was sure as hell one of the best he'd ever had.

Seconds seemed to stretch on into minutes, and minutes towards an hour, at least from the dark haired teen's perspective. All he was fully aware of was that soon he was nearing an orgasm, one which he eagerly looked forward to. The woman who had once been the Black Rose had other plans, however, ones that went beyond just getting him off.

"Why don't I get a bit more comfortable?" Maggie said, as she let his cock slip from her mouth and lifted herself up to her full height.

Robin opened his eyes just in time to see Maggie slide off her robe and let it drop to the floor. As it fell, he realized that she had been wearing nothing beneath it that she hadn't come into this world with.

Last night, Robin had thought Maggie had looked incredible in her Black Rose costume, but now he considered that she looked even more so without it. Her body wasn't perfect, not in the way Catwoman's had been, but it had charms that the young villainess could only have benefited from. The older woman's breasts were still firm, and just the right size for her body, and even if the tightly trimmed mound between her legs was a mix of grey and white, it was no less inviting than one of a solid, darker hue.

"Well, not bad for an old lady, don't you think?" Maggie said as she turned a bit to the right, and then to the left, to give her guest a fuller view.

"Not bad for a lady of any age," Robin replied, thinking that even if he hadn't sampled Maggie's special tea, his cock would've still been in the same state as it was now.

"I'm glad you approve, because, for this morning at least, it's all yours." Maggie smiled as she moved forward and, leaning down to bring her face close to his, kissed the young crime-fighter right on his mouth.

In the abstract, having a woman old enough to be his grandmother slip her tongue into his mouth would've been enough to gross out anyone Robin's age. But it was simply impossible to see Maggie McGuire in that way, as simply the sum of the calendar pages she had left behind. It wasn't just her physical attributes, considerable as they might have been, but more the youthful, dynamic energy she projected.

As one kiss ended and another began, Maggie again closed her fingers around Robin's cock and began to slowly pump it up and down. This time the Teen Wonder responded by placing the palm of his hand against each of her breasts, squeezing them softly as his thumbs played with her nipples, thick tips that grew instantly hard under his attention.

Continuing to play with his cock, Maggie shifted her body so that her breasts now hung even with his face, inviting the younger man to partake of them. An invitation he didn't hesitate accepting, eagerly closing his mouth around the closest nipple.

Maggie moaned softly as she felt the wetness of his tongue wash across her sensitive flesh. Her nipples had always been highly receptive and she could feel the caress of his mouth all the way down to her toes.

"Oh yeah, baby, that is nice," she said as, after a few more minutes, she gently shifted his head to her other mound.

Robin's hands were no less active as he brought one around to the small of her back while sliding the other down between her legs. A smile filled his face as he found her clit with his fingers and began to play a happy tune -- one that brought an even louder moan from Maggie.

"Oh, you do know the way to a girl's heart," she purred.

They pressed their bodies against each other a bit more tightly, continuing to please each other with hands and mouth. Leaving his thumb to still caress her clit, Robin slipped his fingers into her pussy, finding it quite wet indeed. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed, the Teen Wonder worked his fingers in and out of the woman beneath him.

As a warm, pleasing feeling spread across her body, Maggie took a moment to appreciate the skill of the young man's ministrations. She had no doubt that he got a lot of practice with this sort of thing, considering that even with his mask on he was obviously a handsome young man, with a well toned body that any professional athlete would envy. A combination that, even in her day, caused nice girls to relax both their guard and their legs.

Robin continued to play with her a few minutes more, then dropped down to his knees, replacing his talented fingers with an even more gifted tongue. In no time at all, the satisfying echoes that had rippled across her body doubled, then tripled in strength and frequency. Had she known, it would've greatly surprised her to discover that she had a career criminal to thank for the ecstasy she was now enjoying, namely Selina Kyle, the Catwoman. While a captive of the costumed villainess, Robin had not only lost his virginity but had learned the finer points of pleasing a woman.

"Oh, that is even better," Maggie moaned softly as she felt his tongue caress her most intimate flesh.

Pleased by her reaction, Robin continued his efforts. It was one thing to be able to impress the girls in high school that he dated, but it was quite another to do the same to a woman of experience.

"Oh yeah, right there," Maggie moaned even louder as Robin found just the right spot.

He concentrated his efforts there and a few minutes later her body rocked with a small but nevertheless pleasing orgasm. The nectar of his victory was sweet indeed.

Maggie was certainly pleased with his efforts, but her brief delight left her wanting even more. She gently lifted Robin away from her sex and up into her arms, kissed him warmly.

"I want... I need you inside me," she whispered into his ear.

With that, she rose from the couch, moving Robin down onto the cushion she had just vacated. Standing her full height, she turned around so that her back was now to him, then climbed back onto the couch, her bended legs straddling him. Reaching down, she took hold of his rigid cock and, lowering herself at the same time, guided it to the doorway of her womanhood.

Robin moaned softly as he felt the folds of her pussy close around his cock. Maggie mirrored his sentiment as she felt his hardness fill her. It had been quite some time since she'd had a man this way, and for the life of her she couldn't remember why that had been so. It was an absence she was certainly going to make up for now.

She leaned back against Robin, allowing him to reach around and cup her breasts. His fingers worked their magic against her nipples as she began to slowly gyrate her body, massaging his cock with her pussy. Then she began to rise up and down, sliding his length in and out of her, the depth of his passage increasing with each repetition.

"Oh God, yes!" Robin moaned even louder as the warm wetness of her body engulfed him.

Delights most wondrous filled both of them as they began to move in unison. Maggie's body rose up and down, meeting Robin's on each downward stroke as he lifted his own body to meet hers. His hands continued to play with her bouncing breasts even as she moved one of her own down between her legs to caress her clit.

Flesh damp with sweat pressed together as they raced down the road to orgasm, hearts beating loudly and breaths coming in shallow gasps. The journey proved to be a short one, but neither of them was about to complain about its brevity. Indeed, they were more than happy to just savor the joy of their mutual euphoria as the gates of bliss opened with a resounding clap of thunder.

-=-=-=-

"Oh how I've missed that," Maggie said as she climbed off her young lover a long few minutes later, sitting down next to him on the couch. "It's been much too long." Adding after a pause for breath, "I do hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."