The Black Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,181 Followers

"I certainly did," Robin said, having already been thinking that, despite the difference in their ages, the Black Rose could certainly give the Catwoman a run for her money.

"I'm glad," Maggie replied, as she let her head drop back onto one of the throw pillows, closing her eyes for a moment to savor the memory of what they had just shared.

Her reflections were interrupted a few moments later, as she heard the Teen Wonder break the silence with a sense of urgency in his voice.

'Err, Maggie," she heard Robin say, causing her to open her eyes and look in his direction.

As she did, the cause for the concern in his voice was instantly apparent. In fact, it was impossible to miss. Despite their energetic attempt to rectify his condition, his manhood was still standing at full mast.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that sometimes it takes more than one try to work it all out of your system?" Maggie asked with a mischievous gleam in her eye. "But not to worry; I'm willing to make a go of it no matter how long it takes."

In the end, it had taken no less than three more tries before the Teen Wonder was back to his normal self. After which, he'd dropped into such an exhausted sleep that night had again covered Gotham by the time he was ready to leave.

"You have a safe trip home," Maggie said, after glancing out the door leading into the alleyway, making sure it was clear for Robin to exit without being observed.

"I want to thank you for all your... hospitality," Robin said, pausing while he searched for the right word.

"Think nothing of it," Maggie smiled as she opened the door wide enough for him to pass by her. "I can't remember the last time I had a more enjoyable afternoon."

Robin just smiled back as he stepped out into the alley and, removing a batarang from his utility belt, made ready to head back to the roof tops. He was just about to let it go when Maggie decided to have the last word.

"Oh, and if you ever find yourself back in the area on a slow night," she said with a wide grin, "feel free to stop by for a spot of tea."

Robin didn't reply, completing his toss and quickly climbing back up to the opposing roof he had stood upon the previous night. He glanced back into the alley, watching as Maggie closed the door behind her. As she did, he couldn't help but think that a spot of tea might not be a bad idea on some cold night.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,181 Followers